Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins Giants postgame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=55467)

CrustyRedskin 12-01-2013 11:46 PM

Re: Skins Giants postgame

[quote=Green Monk Machine;1045210]Is this the postgame party?

Kyle drives the black Mercedes please run him off the road to ight please.[/quote]

Mercedes my a$$ he rides a tricked out moped.

theJBexperience 12-01-2013 11:48 PM

If the season ended today(I wish it would) we have given the Rams a top 3 pick. Well, at least, we'll have a high second rounder.

I see Shannys staying with an impending FA spending spree. Haz is gone though. We all know how the FA spending spree goes.

SmootSmack 12-01-2013 11:54 PM

Blame all around. Anyone who wants to blame it only one group is pretty much a moron

Green Monk Machine 12-01-2013 11:55 PM

[quote=theJBexperience;1045218]If the season ended today(I wish it would) we have given the Rams a top 3 pick. Well, at least, we'll have a high second rounder.

I see Shannys staying with an impending FA spending spree. Haz is gone though. We all know how the FA spending spree goes.[/quote]

Excuses and alibi's why shanahan was unable to win. Any coach can come in here and win more than him. And 99% chance that coach doesn't have a son.

I'm so sick of the skins misfortune.

donofriose 12-01-2013 11:55 PM

[quote=sdskinsfan2001;1045216]My ideal lineup for next year.

WR - Garcon
LT - T. Williams
LG - New Starter
C - New Starter
RG - DEFINITELY New Starter
RT - DEFINITELY New Starter
TE - Reed
WR - New Starter
QB - RGIII
FB - Young
RB - Alfmo

[B]CB - Hall
OLB - Orakpo
MLB - New Starter
MLB - Riley
OLB - Kerrigan
LE - Bowen
NT - Cofield
RE - Jenkins[/B]
SS - Rambo
FS - Thomas
CB - DEFINITELY New Starter

I know its probably not even possible to acquire that many positions but it would be ideal. Would have to hit right on all the draft picks/signings.[/quote]

The front 7 needs a lot more work then that. They can stop the run with some consistently but they can never beat one on one blocking. Orakpo has come up big recently but I wouldn't depend on him to be a consistent presence. If they are going to stay in a 3-4 they need a DE like Carriker that could get pressure from the interior. Kerrigan has completely disappeared so I think they need to add more depth at the pass rushing spot.

skinsfaninok 12-01-2013 11:56 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;1045220]Blame all around. Anyone who wants to blame it only one group is pretty much a moron[/quote]

Ugly Ugly Ugly

sdskinsfan2001 12-01-2013 11:58 PM

[quote=donofriose;1045222]The front 7 needs a lot more work then that. They can stop the run with some consistently but they can never beat one on one blocking. Orakpo has come up big recently but I wouldn't depend on him to be a consistent presence. If they are going to stay in a 3-4 they need a DE like Carriker that could get pressure from the interior. Kerrigan has completely disappeared so I think they need to add more depth at the pass rushing spot.[/quote]

I agree, but those 7 positions I left open would be my priority, then of course you always need to add depth, etc.

theJBexperience 12-02-2013 12:00 AM

I wish Snyder would, but I can't see him totally cleaning house. I think Haz is scapegoat but agreed that blame needs to be spread all around. I feel like each week this team finds a way to lose. I cant ever remember seeing such a terrible perfomeance like tonight's, and against an awful team too. ugh. this team is finding new ways to lose.

Green Monk Machine 12-02-2013 12:01 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;1045220]Blame all around. Anyone who wants to blame it only one group is pretty much a moron[/quote]

I think it's too exhausting to point out every underperforming person.

It seems easier to keep it to the top of my shit list.

Kyle, Mike, Burns make Haslet look good

punch it in 12-02-2013 12:02 AM

Booooooooooooooooooo
That is all.

Ruhskins 12-02-2013 12:03 AM

[quote=Green Monk Machine;1045221]Excuses and alibi's why shanahan was unable to win. Any coach can come in here and win more than him. And 99% chance that coach doesn't have a son.

I'm so sick of the skins misfortune.[/quote]

Really? Any coach can come and win with the sorry as players we have? What a moronic thing to say.

People need to get over the boner inducing hate on our coaches. They are not blameless, but if players can't make simple plays, not even Lombardi makes them win.

We need better players period. If we had AVERAGE offensive linemen, ILBs, and secondary receivers, we'd have a better record.

One thing is to take young unproven players and make them play well (see Indy last year). But another is having mediocre players that can't block, catch, or tackle.

KI Skins Fan 12-02-2013 12:06 AM

[quote=theJBexperience;1045226]I wish Snyder would, but I can't see him totally cleaning house. I think Haz is scapegoat but agreed that blame needs to be spread all around. I feel like each week this team finds a way to lose. I cant ever remember seeing such a terrible perfomeance like tonight's, and against an awful team too. ugh. this team is finding new ways to lose.[/quote]

Winners find ways to win. Losers find ways to lose. Nothing new there.

I agree with you that a total house cleaning is needed. I'm just hoping that Mike and Kyle don't get RGIII seriously injured again before it happens.

donofriose 12-02-2013 12:08 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;1045229]Really? Any coach can come and win with the sorry as players we have? What a moronic thing to say.

People need to get over the boner inducing hate on our coaches. They are not blameless, but if players can't make simple plays, not even Lombardi makes them win.

We need better players period. If we had AVERAGE offensive linemen, ILBs, and secondary receivers, we'd have a better record.

One thing is to take young unproven players and make them play well (see Indy last year). But another is having mediocre players that can't block, catch, or tackle.[/quote]

He has had four years to try to get better players... When the offense, defense, and special teams all suck after 4 years, who should be held accountable? The players that the coach selected, developed and put in position to fail or should all the blame go to the players even though the coaches failed them?

DynamiteRave 12-02-2013 12:16 AM

Who knew we'd end up missing Nick Sundberg. Nelson's snap tonight was atrocious. Pee yew.

skinsfaninok 12-02-2013 12:20 AM

[QUOTE=DynamiteRave;1045232]Who knew we'd end up missing Nick Sundberg. Nelson's snap tonight was atrocious. Pee yew.[/QUOTE]

Sums up 2013