Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Debating with the enemy (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   When is Enough ,Enough? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=63898)

Giantone 05-16-2017 08:47 AM

When is Enough ,Enough?

Trump has now endangered Americans with his ignorance.This was clearly intel from another source for which he did not have permission to share with Russia.

[url]https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-high_trumpintel-0504pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.00df05d9070e[/url]

Last night Gen McMaster's said it never happen,now this AM it did but it wasn't important intel and Trump can release it if he wants becuase he is the President.He threw the General under the bus,clearly.Enough is enough!

TheMalcolmConnection 05-16-2017 09:27 AM

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Wondering the same thing. His level of incompetence is truly shocking. He still hasn't done shit of note and now he's doing this.

Schneed10 05-16-2017 10:41 AM

He'll go down as one of the very worst presidents, if not the absolute worst.

TheMalcolmConnection 05-16-2017 10:55 AM

I'm shocked at how he even functioned as a human being prior to being a politician. I wonder if anyone is having some buyer's remorse? I see a lot of random Facebook comments of people still supporting him and I just wonder, "HOW?!"

dmek25 05-16-2017 04:00 PM

is it too early for " i told you so?" and good morning malcolm

Chico23231 05-16-2017 06:31 PM

Can't keep his mouth shut. Sad!

MTK 05-16-2017 06:35 PM

Thanks America, not sure how anyone thought this was going to turn out good

Giantone 05-16-2017 09:26 PM

[quote=MTK;1170506]Thanks America, not sure how anyone thought this was going to turn out good[/quote]

The Intel leak was bad enough now we have a record of notes Comey kept after all meetings in general but this was one with trump and he asks Comey to"let him go,he's a good guy ,just let it go."Concerning Gen. Flynn.I ask how is this not interfering with an investigation and then you find out he fires the guy who told him no?The sad thing is ,it's not even funny anymore.

mooby 05-18-2017 11:23 AM

Just brutal. Amazing how his supporters can't process the hypocrisy.

The best thing I've heard from him so far is how he didn't expect this level of opposition. I'm like, you are fucking with people's lives, of course there's going to be opposition on some level.

Chico23231 05-18-2017 12:02 PM

Robert Mueller will finally bring some clarity to the Russia situation. Really good move.

mooby 05-18-2017 05:29 PM

I can't even watch Trump's press conferences, Trump could say he's reached agreement to import Columbia's most pure coke and his supporters would talk about "he's boosting the economy" lol. I just spend my time with each update trying to figure out the slant to it.

mooby 05-18-2017 05:36 PM

[URL="http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/rosenstein-knew-comey-was-going-to-be-fired-before-writing-his-memo-senators-say/ar-BBBhq0R?li=BBnb7Kz"]Rosenstein knew Comey was going to be fired before writing his memo, senators say[/URL]

[quote]
"The shock to the body is this is now considered a criminal investigation," said Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who had opposed naming a special counsel. "[B]And Congress' ability to conduct an investigation of all things Russia is severely limited[/B]. I think a lot of members wanted the special counsel to be appointed but don't understand you're pretty well knocked out of the game."[/quote]

I'm sorry, Lindsey Graham, if the mother fucking government of the United States is severely limited in its' ability to investigate the leader of the nation colluding with Russia, then who exactly should we turn to? Let me guess, there's nobody with enough power to investigate a political candidate for working with Russia to sway the election. Another loophole taken advantage of!

MTK 08-15-2017 10:20 PM

So... anything new with Trump?

mooby 08-16-2017 02:18 AM

Does it matter what he's doing anymore? Man could murder an innocent person in the street while reciting Hitler and his followers would still follow. He could announce all future elections are put on hold until the fraud gets sorted out and his followers would still approve. He could nuke North Korea and his followers would still approve. He could let North Korea nuke whatever city their crappy missiles are capable of reaching and his followers would still approve. He could announce the reconciliation of the American population's wealth into one giant massive gov't bank account and his followers would still approve. He could get caught on tape raping some girl and his followers would still approve.

TBH I'm sick of this. Every fucking day there's some new headline about whatever stupidity spews out of his mouth and it's too much to keep up with. I'm looking forward to the eventual rise of total anarchy, because Trump is just pressing the gas pedal towards the total destabilization of society. If global warming doesn't kill me and my loved ones off in the next few decades or so maybe the lack of decent paying jobs for people that don't want to go into massive student debt will.

MTK 08-16-2017 08:34 AM

How about those emails though