Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Skins v Giants wk 17 gameday thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=55871)

DirtBagZ 12-29-2013 03:49 PM

Re: Skins v Giants wk 17 gameday thread

Gotta hand it to Shanny, he's on track to ruin two young QB's in one season, quite the accomplishment. Should have just let Griffin play the season out. Cousins had more 'value' as an unknown. Now he has a bunch of crappy film. Season cannot end soon enough same with Shanny getting fired. If he gets fired right after the game, does he still get a flight back with the team? I'd seriously fire him right in the tunnel as they are walking off the field if I where Snyder. I guess the classy thing is to fire him tomorrow or once they are back in DC. What a friggin debacle.

KI Skins Fan 12-29-2013 03:52 PM

[quote=calia;1051699]Honestly, when calls like that aren't made (and there have been some truly awful ones this game), it's hard not to go all Oliver Stone and think that the league, all the way down to directives to individual refs, are out to screw us.[/quote]

Yeah, they're trying to make a 3 win team look bad. Good one.

Bucket 12-29-2013 03:53 PM

Refs just want to go home. Just like the players.

tomo366 12-29-2013 03:53 PM

They have quit now.....But the Refs gave the Giants this Game.....How can the League allow one side referring like this

Bucket 12-29-2013 03:54 PM

LE just got Horse collar held on that long run. Refs are ready to pack it in.

skinsfaninok 12-29-2013 03:54 PM

Worst season I've ever had to witness as a skins fan and its the truth

punch it in 12-29-2013 03:55 PM

Really Chris Baker? Your dancing in the backfield? You are one of thee worst players on thee worst defense in the league. Stfu!

Bucket 12-29-2013 03:56 PM

I actually think Chris Baker is a good player.

I don't mind seeing players actually playing with fire in a game that means nothing. Shows a lot of heart. Something this team is going to need going forward.

SFREDSKIN 12-29-2013 03:59 PM

[quote=punch it in;1051698]What a sham this guy is. 15 years and one playoff win? How the hell is he even employed?
Where are all the Shanny Apologists at now?[/quote]

I remember people being all excited when he was hired, I was one of the few that said he was over rated and a bad hire. Without Elway he wasn't shit, I guess I was right.

punch it in 12-29-2013 04:01 PM

Skins v Giants wk 17 gameday thread

[QUOTE=Bucket;1051708]I actually think Chris Baker is a good player.

I don't mind seeing players actually playing with fire in a game that means nothing. Shows a lot of heart. Something this team is going to need going forward.[/QUOTE]

Chris Baker wouldnt be playing on any other team in the league, and when your team is 3-13 and a complete laughing stock - and you are losing 17-6 late in the fourth quarter you DO NOT do a sack dance when you tackle a guy for a loss. Especially when all he was doing was keeping the clock moving. That is not passion or fire,that is nonsense.

tomo366 12-29-2013 04:01 PM

[quote=calia;1051699]Honestly, when calls like that aren't made (and there have been some truly awful ones this game), it's hard not to go all Oliver Stone and think that the league, all the way down to directives to individual refs, are out to screw us.[/quote]

This has been going on since RGWIMP whined about no calls on him! and then the offensive lineman complaining and getting a REF suspended.....

RedskinRat 12-29-2013 04:02 PM

[QUOTE=calia;1051699]Honestly, when calls like that aren't made (and there have been some truly awful ones this game), it's hard not to go all Oliver Stone and think that the league, all the way down to directives to individual refs, are out to screw us.[/QUOTE]

I've felt the same way for a while, conspiracy theorist regarding the name. Devalue the franchise, force the rebrand. Alcohol and a shitty season can do that to a person.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

punch it in 12-29-2013 04:03 PM

This is Cousins worse game to date. Nice plan Shanny. He is now worth a bean burrito.

TheSmurfs22 12-29-2013 04:03 PM

We are the Raiders of the East Coast. Once great team now a punch line.

Bucket 12-29-2013 04:06 PM

[quote=punch it in;1051712]Chris Baker wouldnt be playing on any other team in the league, and when your team is 3-13 and a complete laughing stock - and you are losing 17-6 late in the fourth quarter you DO NOT do a sack dance when you tackle a guy for a loss. Especially when all he was doing was keeping the clock moving. That is not passion or fire,that is nonsense.[/quote]

How is that not fire? Showing enthusiasm?

Interesting.

Chris Baker would start for Dallas right now. Giants, Falcons, Oakland, Indy, NE etc.

Not going to argue obvious with you like usual though. Cousins looks good though. 7 dropped INTS.