Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dallas L postgame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65066)

skinsfaninok 10-02-2022 04:53 PM

Dallas L postgame

I only saw the 4th QTr and didn’t watch much. I’m glad I haven’t watched this season. It’s been nice.

This team is trash and it won’t get any better.

5 wins max and idk how they even get 4 more to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REDSKINS4ever 10-02-2022 04:56 PM

Re: Dallas L postgame

Rivera needs to release #3 in the morning......he has not played up to his contract......

SFREDSKIN 10-02-2022 04:58 PM

Cut Jackson and Trai Turner, bring back Flowers.
Bench Wentz, we will never win with him, he was done 2 years ago.
Start Heinecken or Howell moving forward, Rivera is an idiot and won't admit he fucked up by signing Wentz.
Sign a LB and CB FA

Let see if CY, BR and Larsen come back next week. They will definitely help.

SFREDSKIN 10-02-2022 04:59 PM

[quote=REDSKINS4ever;1324267]Rivera needs to release #3 in the morning......he has not played up to his contract......[/quote]

2 years of getting burned and PI's, same old shit, a liability.

sdskinsfan2001 10-02-2022 05:01 PM

Cut the owner, the GM, the HC, the OC, the DC, and about 45 of the 53 players.

skinsfaninok 10-02-2022 05:14 PM

[QUOTE=sdskinsfan2001;1324270]Cut the owner, the GM, the HC, the OC, the DC, and about 45 of the 53 players.[/QUOTE]

I honestly would rather just have an expansion team at this point.

skinsfaninok 10-02-2022 05:28 PM

Jahan Dotson is the biggest bright spot of the season by far. He is going to be a star in this league. Samuel has also been good. Terry has been absent

punch it in 10-02-2022 05:50 PM

Does anyone really care anymore? Honestly up until a few years ago an L pissed me off. Even Monday Id be pissed off. Now the game is forgotten when it is over. Even a W. Because I know it means nothing. Best we can hope for is a playoff appearance. Never is their any hope that it will lead to anything. 2012 I felt excited. Before that was probably 99 with Brad Johnson. That team actually was good enough to win it all. Lost a close game to the Bucs who lost a close game to the Super bowl Champion Rams. That was the last time we were a true contender. I know in 06 or 08 we won a first round game against the Bucs but we weren’t serious contenders for a championship. Brunell I think was the quarterback and he stunk but our D was solid.

I honestly don’t care anymore. Rarely even think about the game until it is on. Not sure why I even pay attention on my phone. I haven’t gone out to watch a game in a long time. It isn’t worth my time or money anymore. I consider myself lucky to have witnessed superb Washington football. Now it is just like a sitcom that is being re-run and ive seen a thousand times. Sort of just on in the background.

Im way more into this site and my fantasy team then I am to what drew me to both in the first place.

htownskinfan 10-02-2022 06:00 PM

I only caught some of game, Enough to see that I just can’t stand watching this team with these coaching decisions. I believe last week Rivera made a fourth down call I couldn’t believe they went for, and then he does it again today.4th and 15, and I think there were still nine minutes left to play and we were still very much in the game,we kick a fg were only down 1 score, so why the fuck do you go for it!? Dallas pass rush kicking our ass,Wentz looks like shit,but yeah maybe a miracle will happen and we can convert this 4th and 15 🤦🏻*♂️

DynamiteRave 10-02-2022 06:13 PM

Dallas L postgame

I really just want this coaching staff gone. I’d bet $1,000,000 that this team as it is would not be 1-3 if we had a competent HC, OC and DC.

Scheming your slowest LB on the #1 WR not once but twice?

Running out the clock before the half when there’s over a minute left and you have all your timeouts?

Running the ball on 3rd and 3 when the other team has been stacking the run and you’re down by 2 scores?

100% gutless, heartless loser football.

DynamiteRave 10-02-2022 06:30 PM

Also wtf is going on here? [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221002/0dc986fcb4a0e2d9fc23e0a397fb8ad9.jpg[/IMG]

skinsfaninok 10-02-2022 06:31 PM

[QUOTE=punch it in;1324275]Does anyone really care anymore? Honestly up until a few years ago an L pissed me off. Even Monday Id be pissed off. Now the game is forgotten when it is over. Even a W. Because I know it means nothing. Best we can hope for is a playoff appearance. Never is their any hope that it will lead to anything. 2012 I felt excited. Before that was probably 99 with Brad Johnson. That team actually was good enough to win it all. Lost a close game to the Bucs who lost a close game to the Super bowl Champion Rams. That was the last time we were a true contender. I know in 06 or 08 we won a first round game against the Bucs but we weren’t serious contenders for a championship. Brunell I think was the quarterback and he stunk but our D was solid.

I honestly don’t care anymore. Rarely even think about the game until it is on. Not sure why I even pay attention on my phone. I haven’t gone out to watch a game in a long time. It isn’t worth my time or money anymore. I consider myself lucky to have witnessed superb Washington football. Now it is just like a sitcom that is being re-run and ive seen a thousand times. Sort of just on in the background.

Im way more into this site and my fantasy team then I am to what drew me to both in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Right there with u man. I don’t care at all anymore

sdskinsfan2001 10-02-2022 06:34 PM

I won't be going back out until the game I'm watching brings us back to .500. Since that game won't exist, I saw my last game that isn't on at my home today.

calia 10-02-2022 06:46 PM

Payne and Allen had as many passes defended as anyone in our secondary. Sheesh.

sdskinsfan2001 10-02-2022 06:50 PM

[quote=calia;1324290]Payne and Allen had as many passes defended as anyone in our secondary. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Jackson and Fuller both absolutely stink. Another position that GM Rivera completely failed with.