Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bryce Love needs another knee surgery (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64490)

sdskinsfan2001 10-21-2019 10:35 PM

Bryce Love needs another knee surgery

Bryce Love having another surgery...

[url]https://mobile.twitter.com/jpfinlaynbcs/status/1186458725801967616[/url]

Buffalo Bob 10-22-2019 06:21 AM

Re: Miscellaneous Redskins News

Do the Redskins have the market cornered on injured running backs? Oddly enough the healthiest running back kept by the Redskins in recent history is one that is 34 years old, when most expire by the time they turn 30. Chris Thompson is not only hitting the typical expiration date at 29, he has been often injured lately. Guice and Love are young, but have already went under the knife multiple times recently.

Chico23231 10-22-2019 06:38 AM

More bad luck ehh? Nope, just an incompetent front office who position themselves for this over and over again. Kareem Hunt this offseason folks

DYoungJelly 10-22-2019 07:29 AM

Trust the process. . .

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SFREDSKIN 10-22-2019 10:27 AM

Keim says it’s minor surgery to break scar tissue:

[url]https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1186606772422893568?s=21[/url]

MTK 10-22-2019 11:38 AM

Love wasn't going to be a factor this year anyway so I'll reserve judgement until next year when he gets hurt again probably in the preseason.

Redskins247 10-23-2019 10:02 AM

[quote=MTK;1235095]Love wasn't going to be a factor this year anyway so I'll reserve judgement until next year when he gets hurt again probably in the preseason.[/quote]

This. But who knows, maybe he'll be the next Frank Gore, injured in college, but durable and dependable in the pros. Hey I can dream...it's all we have now.

CRedskinsRule 10-23-2019 10:44 AM

[QUOTE=MTK;1235095]Love wasn't going to be a factor this year anyway so I'll reserve judgement until next year when he gets hurt again probably in the preseason.[/QUOTE]For a team struggling with injury issues to use a draft pick on a projected injured RB is the height of arropidity

That is arrogant stupidity for those of you not smart enough to understand our FO's smartness.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MTK 10-23-2019 12:03 PM

I don't have a big problem with taking a guy in the 4th round that likely would have been a first rounder if he didn't get hurt. Not every healthy rookie helps right away as it is.

skinsfan69 10-23-2019 12:06 PM

For this team you need the 4th rounder to get in there and contribute. This to me was the type of pick that a really good team could afford. We're certainly not that type of team. On top of that we already have a RB with a bad knee. Why draft another one? We'll see though, Love could be an absolute steal if he can ever get back to where he was a few years ago.

Ruhskins 10-23-2019 12:07 PM

[quote=MTK;1235199]I don't have a big problem with taking a guy in the 4th round that likely would have been a first rounder if he didn't get hurt. Not every healthy rookie helps right away as it is.[/quote]

Correct. See Kendall Fuller as an example of this type of situation.

CRedskinsRule 10-23-2019 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=MTK;1235199]I don't have a big problem with taking a guy in the 4th round that likely would have been a first rounder if he didn't get hurt. Not every healthy rookie helps right away as it is.[/QUOTE]If we didnt have 3 oft injured rbs i might agree, but there were players available that could help this team. I would go a little further and say that the recent drafts of healthy players has been pretty good, so why not take a guy you like who can play now and see the rbs next year. Part of minimizing injuries is not discounting injury history. The Skins both minimize past injury and project future play based on assumptive good health even when players have shown injury tendencies

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MTK 10-23-2019 12:09 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1235201][B]For this team you need the 4th rounder to get in there and contribute[/B]. This to me was the type of pick that a really good team could afford. We're certainly not that type of team. On top of that we already have a RB with a bad knee. Why draft another one? We'll see though, Love could be an absolute steal if he can ever get back to where he was a few years ago.[/quote]

Why? This team wasn't winning anything this year.

Chico23231 10-23-2019 12:10 PM

[quote=MTK;1235199]I don't have a big problem with taking a guy in the 4th round that likely would have been a first rounder if he didn't get hurt. Not every healthy rookie helps right away as it is.[/quote]

The problem is the position. RB most injured in the game and we are taking about a guy who carried the ball a lot in college.

EARTHQUAKE2689 10-23-2019 12:13 PM

[quote=MTK;1235095]Love wasn't going to be a factor this year anyway [B]so I'll reserve judgement until next year when he gets hurt again probably in the preseason[/B].[/quote]

Laughed too hard at this