Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   HAPPY NEW YEAR WARPATH!!!!-and new years resolutions. (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/10020-happy-new-year-warpath-new-years.html)

BigSKINBauer 01-01-2006 02:53 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR WARPATH!!!!-and new years resolutions.

[url="http://media.mudcat.org/MIDI/AULDLANG.MID"]http://media.mudcat.org/MIDI/AULDLANG.MID[/url]

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL THOSE AT THE WARPATH!!! The site wasn't working for me earlier today-not sure if it was for everybody but i think it was- so i will wish us all a very happy new year now. The giants almost put a damper on the night but baby we are now on the eve of not new years but a playoff berth. Happy New years to you and all yours. It has been a great year for me, one of the best and i hope all of us have another this comming year. Heres to staarting the year with a redskin playoff berth!!!!

My New years resolution is to just simply make this the best year ever and give it my all. This year i'll be headed to college-hopefully i get into maryland- and i will make it the best year i have had yet

Gmanc711 01-01-2006 03:30 AM

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR WARPATH!!!!-and new years resolutions.

My new years resolution is to start taking the things that I spent all the other years trying to figure out. All my life I spent trying to figure out what I wanted. THis year, I want to start achiving those things.

Happy new year.

skinsgirl89 01-01-2006 03:40 AM

My new years resolution is to just make the best of everything that comes my way. I just hope to have a very happy and FUN 2006. And i also hope the redskins go far in the playoffs!

joecrisp 01-01-2006 11:02 AM

Happy New Year's, Warpath!!!

Thanks to all the old Warpath vets who have stuck around for another year (and what a year it was!), and to all the new members of our Warpath community who joined us in 2005 to share in the enjoyment of the Redskins' return to Gibbsian Glory.

My New Year's resolution is to clean all the junk out of my exercise room (it quickly devolved into a de facto storage room after I got married), and start using it to actually exercise. Hopefully, once I start exercising again, it'll help me quit smoking.

Also, I resolve to get back on track with my participation in The Warpath. I got sidetracked by schoolwork and work-work this fall, and I really missed out on a lot of fun here. Hopefully, I'll have more time this spring to get back to doing what I really love-- sharing my passion for the Redskins with other loyal Redskins fans.

Here's to 2006! :food-smil :point: :httr:

skinsguy 01-01-2006 09:25 PM

My New Year's resolution is to have a little more patience, and to read more.

bertoskins 01-02-2006 03:24 AM

My new years resolution is to shed some pounds and to maintain a manageable weight

EternalEnigma21 01-03-2006 03:54 AM

My resolution is to get back into shape by May...

btw... bauer... I wish you all the best in getting into maryland... you're probably one of the brightest 17 yr olds I've ever encountered, so it shouldn't be a problem...

Peace.

BDBohnzie 01-03-2006 09:40 AM

I too will be jumping on the resolution bandwagon of getting in better shape and eating better. It's time I account for my bad eating habits and laziness and start doing something about it.

SmootSmack 01-03-2006 10:35 AM

[QUOTE=BDBohnzie]I too will be jumping on the resolution bandwagon of getting in better shape and eating better. It's time I account for my bad eating habits and laziness and start doing something about it.[/QUOTE]

Same, but it's hard to go running and check this site at the same time

JWsleep 01-03-2006 12:10 PM

Happy New Year, all!!!

TheMalcolmConnection 01-03-2006 02:08 PM

Argh. Drink less, however party more. :party-smi

BDBohnzie 01-03-2006 03:11 PM

talk to matty about making this site available via WAP...that way you can check and reply via your cell phone...

BigSKINBauer 01-03-2006 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=canthetuna]My resolution is to get back into shape by May...

btw... bauer... I wish you all the best in getting into maryland... you're probably one of the brightest 17 yr olds I've ever encountered, so it shouldn't be a problem...

Peace.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I'll keep you and everyone updated. :food-smil