Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Any Redskins fans in Los Angeles, CA??? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/10361-any-redskins-fans-los-angeles-ca.html)

stephskins 01-09-2006 02:41 PM

Any Redskins fans in Los Angeles, CA???

Hello,

I need to find some true Redskin Fans in Los Angeles to watch the games with. Does anyone have any sports bars they can recommend?

Thank you!
Stephanie

RedskinRat 01-09-2006 02:51 PM

Re: Any Redskins fans in Los Angeles, CA???

Joxer Daly's Bar and Grill
11168 Washington Blvd
Culver City
CA 90232
310 838 3745

I'll be watching the game at home in Westlake unless my buddies convince me to go to BJ's in Thousand Oaks. PM if you want to get a crew together.

12thMan 01-09-2006 03:32 PM

Wow, when I lived in LA, couldn't find any Redskins spots.

Good luck, Steph.

BigSKINBauer 01-09-2006 03:35 PM

[QUOTE=stephskins]Hello,

I need to find some true Redskin Fans in Los Angeles to watch the games with. Does anyone have any sports bars they can recommend?

Thank you!
Stephanie[/QUOTE]:welcome: :grouphug: :welcome: :rofl: :welcome: :rofl: :drink :welcome: :grouphug: :rofl: :boxing: :tongue :Flush: :party-smi :point: :laughing2 :smashfrea :woot: :welcome: :headbange :food-smil :towel: :lol: :food-smil :laughing2 :smashfrea :woot: :headbange :woot: :towel: :biggthump :Flush: :party-smi :food-smil :towel: :food-smil :lol: :laughing2 :woot: :cheeky-sm :silly: :grouphug: :rofl: :boxing: :drink :D :welcome: :tongue :D :rofl: :grouphug: :boxing: :drink :welcome:

LCSkinsFan 01-09-2006 04:43 PM

I have lived in Los Angeles all my life. It's hard to find any Skin's fans let alone a decent bar to watch the game. Good Luck with that one

Hogroll 01-09-2006 04:55 PM

[QUOTE=stephskins]Hello,

Thank you!
Stephanie[/QUOTE]

My sister lives in Lawndale, and Mom and Dad in Pasadena... they will be putting something together... as they did this past weekend.

I'll direct her to this site...

Counter-Tre 01-09-2006 06:46 PM

[QUOTE=RedskinRat]Joxer Daly's Bar and Grill
11168 Washington Blvd
Culver City
CA 90232
310 838 3745

I'll be watching the game at home in Westlake unless my buddies convince me to go to BJ's in Thousand Oaks. PM if you want to get a crew together.[/QUOTE]
Yup. What he said.

SoCalSkinsFan 01-09-2006 07:12 PM

Joxer Daly's is the place to be, for sure. "Hail to the Redskins" sung by about 50-60 Skins fans in LA will surely give you goose bumps--and it's like that for EVERY score in EVERY game. If you're closer to OC let me know. Mulleady's in Mission Viejo has about 10 Skins fans that frequent the place. So there a couple of options. Go Skins!!!

dblanch66 01-09-2006 07:34 PM

I'm in Hollywood, CA. I usually go to Hollywood Billiards on Sunset and Western. Lot's of Skins fans and great atmosphere. Joxer Daly's is just a bit of a long haul but it is a cool place.

CRT3 01-09-2006 07:59 PM

Welcome Stephanie. Where did you grow up in DC? Was wondering this cause I have a good friend named Stephanie who lives in LA that is a cheerished member of our family. So was wondering if you are her.

regulus 01-09-2006 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=dblanch66]I'm in Hollywood, CA. I usually go to Hollywood Billiards on Sunset and Western. Lot's of Skins fans and great atmosphere. Joxer Daly's is just a bit of a long haul but it is a cool place.[/QUOTE]

That's like a 15 minute drive from Hollywood. And in California there is no such thing as a long haul. Every where I went was about 45 minutes. In phoenix it's pretty chillax. I don't know of any bars but I go to the Tilted Kilt.

itvnetop 01-11-2006 12:07 AM

I'm gonna try to be at Joxer's Saturday... my first time there... c'mon you LA heads! let's meet up!