Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Uniforms Part Deux: White on White Unforms in Seattle (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/10420-uniforms-part-deux-white-white-unforms.html)

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 01-10-2006 11:43 PM

Uniforms Part Deux: White on White Unforms in Seattle

According to Redskins.com, the Seahawks have opted to wear their blue uniforms on Saturday. That means that the Redskins will wear their white-on-white uniforms. The Redskins are 8-1 in the white-on-white uniforms (6-0 this season and 2-1 in the 2003 season).

hooskins 01-10-2006 11:44 PM

Re: Uniforms Part Deux: White on White Unforms in Seattle

[size=1][b]-- WHITE ON WHITE CONTINUES[/b]

"Here's the news you've all been waiting for: the Redskins are expected to wear white-on-white uniforms again for this Saturday's playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks. That means the Seahawks have opted to wear their blue jerseys for the game.

Since the game will be played at Qwest Field in Seattle, the Seahawks can wear whatever jersey color they want. It appears they have chosen their blue jerseys.

The Redskins are now 6-0 this season wearing white jerseys and white pants. Overall, they are 8-1 wearing the color combination, with a 2-1 record in the 2003 season. It's unknown if the team ever wore white-on-whites prior to 2003"
[/size]
Haha yess:towel:

Gmanc711 01-10-2006 11:49 PM

I'll take any edge we can get, weather its mental or what not.

Mattyk 01-10-2006 11:50 PM

It's over, NFC Championship here we come

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 01-11-2006 12:31 AM

I really truly believe that if we beat Seattle, we go to the Super Bowl. Both Carolina and Chicago are good teams which we would have to play on the road if we win this Saturday, but I like either matchup.

kingerock 01-11-2006 12:39 AM

i expect us to see Seattle, Chicago, New England then DisneyWorld!

saden1 01-11-2006 01:02 AM

Apparently the Seahawks have a "uniform based" win streak going on too. They are 8-0 at home when wearing their blue uniform this season. Of course they neglected the fact that their wins are the result of a weak schedule and not the uniform they wore :biggthump

huntz 01-11-2006 03:55 AM

Hey it's been working so far. Six straight. And by the way, Gibbs is 5-0 all-time against Seattle. Streaks continue Saturday!!!!!

LBrown43 01-11-2006 06:08 AM

The white uniforms will only mean the mud will show up better....making for an old "down and dirty/smash mouth" football look. I am not in love with the white on white.....but you have to respect the streak!!!

Mattyk 01-11-2006 08:18 AM

I believe the Seahawks play on field turf, so there isn't likely to be any mud unless they spread it on the field before hand.

firstdown 01-11-2006 10:58 AM

I just checked the odds on the game and we just went from a 9point underdog to a 3 point favorite.

ArtMonkDrillz 01-11-2006 12:06 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]I believe the Seahawks play on field turf, so there isn't likely to be any mud unless they spread it on the field before hand.[/QUOTE]

Would I be really cheesy for saying that 'it won't be mud on our whites, it will be the seahawks' blood' or would I just be speaking the truth?

Dirtbag 01-11-2006 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=ArtMonkDrillz]Would I be really cheesy for saying that 'it won't be mud on our whites, it will be the seahawks' blood' or would I just be speaking the truth?[/QUOTE]

Speak on, brutha!

backrow 01-11-2006 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=saden1]Apparently the Seahawks have a "uniform based" win streak going on too. They are 8-0 at home when wearing their blue uniform this season. Of course they neglected the fact that their wins are the result of a weak schedule and not the uniform they wore :biggthump[/QUOTE]

I'll bet half of those wins were against the weak sisters of the poor out in NFC West!

I like it! DaHaux! Dabears/DaPanthas, DaPatsies, Disneyworld!

Brilliant!

VTSkins897 01-11-2006 05:19 PM

oh there will be mud.