Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Wearing Your Redskins Gear? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/10514-wearing-your-redskins-gear.html)

Sammy Baugh Fan 01-13-2006 09:31 AM

Wearing Your Redskins Gear?

Today I have on my 1945 Throwback Jersey on and my 2005 Sideline Visor.

I feel like the Redskins Spokesman while I'm out and about because everyone that sees my Visor or hat all ask me how well will we do. I give them the 60 second sound bite update with some good facts and everyone's ear turns to hear my facts.....that I stole from ya'll!

Remember 87% of all statistics are....made up!

peace
mike

What cha got on? At work?

BDBohnzie 01-13-2006 09:47 AM

Re: Wearing Your Redskins Gear?

being in a government facility, i decided to forgo the Bruce Smith jersey and went just regular casual. when we win, i'm getting myself a Skins tie to wear on Tuesday...

cpayne5 01-13-2006 09:50 AM

[QUOTE=BDBohnzie]being in a government facility, i decided to forgo the Bruce Smith jersey and went just regular casual. when we win, i'm getting myself a Skins tie to wear on Tuesday...[/QUOTE]
I'm at a gov't facility and have a 56 jersey on, black skins polo and caution tape around my cube that reads "Do Not Enter - Redskins Fans Only". I have a Skins tie for my next trip to our corporate HQ, though. :D

Mattyk 01-13-2006 10:00 AM

Unfortunately our "football fridays" ended with the regular season, but I'll be sporting the gear all weekend.

BDBohnzie 01-13-2006 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=cpayne5]I'm at a gov't facility and have a 56 jersey on, black skins polo and caution tape around my cube that reads "Do Not Enter - Redskins Fans Only". I have a Skins tie for my next trip to our corporate HQ, though. :D[/QUOTE]
perhaps i should have just done it...just feel kinda weird with high ranking people running in and out of our area to be wearing a jersey to work.

ArtMonkDrillz 01-13-2006 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=BDBohnzie]perhaps i should have just done it...just feel kinda weird with high ranking people running in and out of our area to be wearing a jersey to work.[/QUOTE]

We all know you don't work around high ranking people...

I've got my well-worn hat on and my fleece (had to order a years worth of S.I. that I didn't really want just to get it, well worth it), adn tonight I will probably sleep in my Art Monk jersey.

Maybe tomorrow I'll paint my face just to watch the game in my basement.

saskin 01-13-2006 10:26 AM

At school, in Texas....sporting a Portis throwback jersey.

skins052bgr8 01-13-2006 10:38 AM

Sporting my Sean Taylor "Spit in your face" if you don't like it jersey. Also out in the parking lot I have my Ford F-150 with my go skins magnets and flags a flying. It got command interest as in staff meeting this morning she commented about myself and a co-worker sporting the jerseys and a green truck in the lot with all these flags a Redskins stuff on them. My director always said dress for the position I want and I want the skins in the Super Bowl, that is my answer and I am sticking to it.

Sammy Baugh Fan 01-13-2006 10:49 AM

Someone stole our Skins Helmet magnet off our Jeep earlier this year.
Mayor of Washington had declared today Burgundy and Gold Day.

I'm in Compliance
[IMG]http://mikehedrick.com/redskins/sbf.jpg[/IMG]

Redskins_P 01-13-2006 11:12 AM

Just like Sammy Baugh Fan stated.....today is Burgundy and Gold day here in the DC area.

I'm wearing my authentic burgundy Portis jersey.......we have 7 people at work today wearing their skins gear.

dmek25 01-13-2006 11:23 AM

i got a big reaction by wearing my lavar jersey and skins hardhat to work.

dblanch66 01-13-2006 11:34 AM

Art Monk throwback jersey and the red script "R" sideline hat.

Daryl Elite 01-13-2006 11:57 AM

I'll be wearing my Art Monk autographed Redskins hat... and a burgundy shirt...

RobH4413 01-13-2006 12:05 PM

white throwback monk jeresey, w/ old school ('92) hat. then tomorrow its the shawn springs jersey w/ new hat. After the last win everyone in the entire house ran out banging pots and pans screaming the "hail to the redskins" song. At first I thought it was obnoxious and then I heard the supportive yells from the distance. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

BDBohnzie 01-13-2006 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=ArtMonkDrillz]adn tonight I will probably sleep in my Art Monk jersey.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget the teddy bear and blanket that helped get you thru college ;)