Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Let's All Enjoy This (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/10543-lets-all-enjoy-this.html)

railcon56 01-14-2006 01:42 AM

Let's All Enjoy This

No matter what lets all enjoy this game today..... These are the good times.... I feel very lucky to be alive and watching the skins in such a big game...Congrats to all the Redskins fans all over the world and God Bless.

lol 14 hrs 46 mins 20 seconds till kickoff

hooskins 01-14-2006 01:48 AM

Re: Let's All Enjoy this

Yea good times, keep the countdown going, i am going to put a penny on the tracks for that one lol

Warpath 01-14-2006 01:48 AM

1:45 am Saturday morning. Game starts at 4:30 pm. = 14 hours and 15 min. will we do it? I know we CAN but WILL we. thats my biggest fear, the frear of stupid turnovers or penalties. Come on Portis curb the pain for 3 more weeks... We need ya brotha

RedskinPete 01-14-2006 04:19 AM

You know I love this!!!! It's has been a hell of a ride!!! Did you all see the ride and place Dan flew his team on and where the team is staying! Very nice!!!! He has also done a great job this season!!! Thank Mr.S!!!! As for what happens today[1:14am pst] I really hope we win so we get another week but it has sure been fun!!! Beats the hell out of looking at who we will play the next season or what free agents or who we should draft while the Play-offs are going!!! Even better not talking about who our next Coach should be. It's all good!!! Good luck Redskins!!! Thanks Joe Gibbs for a blast from the past!!!

Luxorreb 01-14-2006 04:30 AM

430 AM EST. Exactly 12 hours before kickoff.
This season has been the best Redskins football I've seen in almost 15 years. Beat Dallas at home on Monday night the way we did, crush them at Fed Ex, beat the Eagles twice and pulverize the Giants in our home rematch. And let's not forget we were 5-6 earlier this season!!! 6 str8 tough victories. Let's make it 7 str8 and keep our Redskins tradition alive for one more week. Been a great season so far why should it stop now? Redskins will bring the game. I think the surface is a little weird for opposing teams especially when it's wet, but I have to believe. I swear I saw Moss catch 2 deep balls with less than 4 mins remaining on a Monday night in Dallas.... GO REDSKINS!!!

LBrown43 01-14-2006 09:52 AM

It was great chatting with Railcon, Mattyk72, Hooskins, Chip70 and a few others late last night. We were remeniscing about the old Skins...and that was fun.

But now we have the present. A good team. Not a great one.... YET, but they are a team with heart and a will to win.

I think we are onto something and Papa Joe has got things moving in the right direction.
So lets enjoy today and toast the hard working Skins.....and remember, the playoffs are to be savored. It is never na given you make it....just ask the Cardinals.

[size=5][color=darkred]GO SKINS!!!!![/color][/size] [size=5][color=sandybrown]GO SKINS!!!!!![/color][/size]

railcon56 01-14-2006 10:04 AM

6 hours 25 minutes and counting ..... damn i feel like i need Valium lol..

djnemo65 01-14-2006 10:11 AM

well said. this is what it's all about right here.

rock 01-14-2006 10:30 AM

The media and seahawks are playing right in coach gibb's and redskins hands. the season not over yet!!!

Bushead 01-14-2006 10:34 AM

This is my first playoff experience with the Redskins. I'm stoked.

SUNRA 01-14-2006 10:35 AM

I'm cool, calm and collected. Stastistics, quotes and predictions will not save the Seahawks. Sean Taylor, Marcus Washington, Lemar Marshall and his majesty Lavar Arrington will punish the Seahawks early and often. This is the best defense in the playoffs and we're the hottest team playing in the playoffs. Just believe and see us winning this game and it will happen without a doubt.

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 01-14-2006 11:10 AM

Of course, I want the Redskins to win this one and I think they have a real good shot of doing so. But, as was pointed out in the original post in this threa, I'm just happy to have our season gone the way it has. No one would have predicted us to go from 6-10 to 11-6. We are a very good team that is just a few steps away from greatness. Gibbs & Co. have validated our faith in the team.

dmek25 01-14-2006 11:29 AM

i dont want to compare teams but this has got to be one of the top 2 TEAMS in skins history as far as playing together,and basically over-achieving(maybe along with the strike season team of 83?)no one saw this coming ,even with the second coming of coach gibbs.i am truely amazed how much a quality coach matters in this league.i really think the skins have enough to win this game and no one in the nfc scares me.if we run the table to the super bowl,does coach retire for good?

skinsfanthru&thru 01-14-2006 11:40 AM

Before I head to work:
[COLOR=DarkRed] [SIZE=4]HAIL SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

:httr: :httr: :point: :towel: :towel: :point: :httr: :httr: