Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   who wiil score first (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=1055)

jasonskin 04-27-2004 04:57 PM

who wiil score first

who will score the first td this year

SKINSnCANES 04-27-2004 05:00 PM

Clinton Portis. Gibbs is a smart Coach, we're going to drive down the field using all our weopens but when we get close he knows who to give it to, CP!

RedskinRat 04-27-2004 05:03 PM

Taylor will pick a pass and run it in to fire the D up for the Tampa game.

cpayne5 04-27-2004 05:43 PM

They'll go through the whole preseason showing their ability to run, then come out with an 80yd bomb to Coles for the first TD of the regular season.

Dave Butz Baby! 04-27-2004 05:55 PM

That's easy. Chad Morton goes the distance!

[i] ...and with 14:44 to go in this opening stanza of the 2004 season, the Redskins jump out to a quick 7-0 lead... [/i]

itvnetop 04-27-2004 05:59 PM

Skins kick off but the return guy muffs the ball at the one cuz of ST's footsteps... John Hall recovers in the end zone!

JWsleep 04-27-2004 06:05 PM

Ade Jimoh, of course.

Dave Butz Baby! 04-27-2004 06:05 PM

[QUOTE=JWsleep]Ade Jimoh, of course.[/QUOTE]

Oh man... I can't stop laughing!

Thanks!

jdlea 04-27-2004 08:02 PM

Chad Cooley of first and goal on a play action! That's right a play action to Portis and the dump off to the tight end. Exorcise some of last year's demons. The play the Redskins could never defend will work in our favor this year.

skinsfanthru&thru 04-27-2004 11:31 PM

the forgotten man, except when it comes to trade rumors, rod gardner on a slant pass in the red zone.

redwagonskins 04-27-2004 11:32 PM

brunell, when he stumbles and bumbles 7 yds on a naked bootleg! get the O2!

huntz 04-28-2004 02:59 AM

My man Smoot gets a pick on an intended sideline pass at the TB 30 and slides down the line for the six, untouched!!! Well, it's as good a guess as any!!!

SmootSmack 04-28-2004 03:47 AM

Huntz I like your thinking! What will happen is a blindside blitz by Washington and Taylor. Just before getting drilled Brad Johnson will float the ball toward McCardell. It will be thrown slightly behind him so he'll do some crazy contortionist act and make a one-handed grab. Of course, what he won't realize is while he had turned his back to the defense LaVar has come hurtling toward him like a man denied his bonus money. He'll lay a hit so hard on McCardell it will have Collinsworth up in the booth weeping in fear and cowering under the desk. This of course, will jar the bar loose and into the hands of Smoot who will sail into the endzone.

Smoot will then run over to the fans behind the endzone where one will hand him a piece of paper on a cardboard cutout. Smoot will then flash the paper for all the world to see. As the camera zooms in, we'll discover that in fact it reads "Visit thewarpath.net for your redskins fix". He'll get fined and be the subject of debate on PTI. But it will put us on the map. Matty will be on the SportsCenter/Budweiser Hot Seat with Trey Wingo, Crisp will be debating the issue on Outside the Lines with Bob Ley. CrazyCanuck will explain the financial ramifications on CNBC. And Daseal will take the opportunity to plug his new book, "Brown Shoes in a Tuxedo World: Confessions of a Spurrier Fan in DC"

Hey, it could happen

Norman_Einstein 04-28-2004 08:44 AM

Lol

Skins fan 44 04-28-2004 09:48 AM

Portis on a 40 yard run.
I think Cooley has to wait untill week 4 when Winslow is still holding out and have about a 2 or 3 TD game.

irish 04-28-2004 10:28 AM

Sean Taylor the moment he signs his contract.

SKINSnCANES 04-28-2004 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=Skins fan 44]Portis on a 40 yard run.
I think Cooley has to wait untill week 4 when Winslow is still holding out and have about a 2 or 3 TD game.[/QUOTE]

Youre assuming that Winslow has a contract signed by week four. Mabye he'll end his holdout to play against fellow Canes Portis and Taylor...Id love for him to have a holdout, I know hes got some issues right now but I still wouldnt want to have to play him, expecially if hes in a bad mood. Thats a good thing about a lot of canes players, when they get mad their level of play goes up. For most its not the case. Lavar doesnt play well when hes mad, which is goin got make someone very sore. When Lavar gets mad the flags come out for hitting a guy out of bounds and trying to knock him out.

beg8878 04-28-2004 12:40 PM

where has our friend been? I don't remember seeing many posts from him.

Ade Jimoh Fan Cliub...if you're there, bring the humor back!!!!!!!

cpayne5 04-28-2004 12:51 PM

The question was 'who will score first' not 'who will get burned first'. :)

skinsfanthru&thru 04-28-2004 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=cpayne5]The question was 'who will score first' not 'who will get burned first'. :)[/QUOTE]

i'm glad somebody said it, lol.