Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sean Salisbury SLAMS Redskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=10640)

Paintrain 01-16-2006 03:23 PM

Re: Sean Salisbury SLAMS Redskins

Salisbury is and always will be a piece of garbage. The guy talks out of his ass so much I can't stand to listen to him.

My favorite pearl of wisdom from that clown was from Thanksgiving '04 when Drew Henson was pulled at halftime, that night on Sportscenter he said something along the lines of 'Henson is going to be a star in this league, one of the best young QB in the game with an unlimited future..' Uh, is that the same Drew Henson that is going to NFL Europe?

Salisbury is one in the long line of new age shock broadcasters. All they do is make bold, polarizing and loud statements and proclamations and if they get it right they pound their chests but if they get it wrong they act like it never happened.

JWsleep 01-16-2006 04:04 PM

Isn't he the one who was supposed to walk naked for trashing the skins? Guess he's still a little sore in the tush after having to bend over in public when that story hit the national non-sports media.

Wow. The season isn't even over and we've already got some bulletin board material!

Big C 01-16-2006 04:17 PM

[QUOTE=Paintrain]

Salisbury is one in the long line of new age shock broadcasters. All they do is make bold, polarizing and loud statements and proclamations and if they get it right they pound their chests but if they get it wrong they act like it never happened.[/QUOTE]

couldnt agree more. that perfectly sums him up

SUNRA 01-16-2006 04:28 PM

You know what really pissed off a lot of Espn idiots including Salisbury? The fact that Dan Snyder removed himself from the team and then opened up his check book and took Greg Williams off the market. Do you know how many owners wanted him and just like that he was gone. Salisbury can't lead a personal attack on Coach Gibbs so he just attacks the fact that we exist as an NFL team. Subjective reporting has been around before Salisbury popped out his mother's polluted sesspool. So don't let all of this criticism stir you up.

redsk1 01-16-2006 05:08 PM

Who is Sean Salisbury? Like someone said above he never did anything in the NFL and he gets paid to be loud and have an opinion. Does he know more than we do? No. Is he an expert? No. Everything he sais is his opinion.

gibbs4life 01-16-2006 05:24 PM

if only he thought he was that perfect during his career.
whatever sean i just want to see that ugly mug when we win the superbowl again.
the media is so perfect it aint even funny.

Hail2em 01-16-2006 05:32 PM

i cant stand sean. he is a joke and cant quaterback for shit. he's all mouth and dont know shit...i ignore the dumbass. he ought to be slammed because he did jack nothing when he played!!!

phoenixredskin 01-16-2006 05:58 PM

[QUOTE=sandtrapjack]Did anyone hear what happened this morning on ESPN radio? Sean Salisbury said that the Washington Redskins "had no business what so ever in the play-offs".

Even after being 5-6 and winning out the season, he was just trashing the Redskins.[/QUOTE]

I think the guys a jerk as well... although what I did hear him say on Sunday Night Chain Reaction... was something in regards to the weekend games and the worst offense and he actually gave some props to the Redskins for being worthy of having been there even though their offense wasn't as good as it could have been. Basically Sean hates that he says the Skins would go nowhere and yet they DID! I think that's enough to shut him up! :)

Gmanc711 01-16-2006 06:43 PM

LOL! Whatever. The only reason we were in the playoffs is because we EARNED the right to play there. Dont give me that garbage.

BrudLee 01-16-2006 06:47 PM

Which team would he have put there in our place? The Dallas team we beat twice?

dag 01-16-2006 07:05 PM

[QUOTE=redsk1]Who is Sean Salisbury?[/QUOTE]You sound like Pedro Martinez.

fevola 01-16-2006 07:42 PM

During Chain Reaction on Sportscentre, when asked about the most dissapointing thing about this weeks playoffs, he laughed and said it should be the skins offense and then made a quip that is wasnt unexpected. The man is a tool. I am sure we were more dissapointing than Indy losing at home to the #6 seed, or Chicago conceding 29 points after averaging 7, or NE with 5 turnovers after 6 turnovers in the last 10 playoff games, or the MVP averaging close to 1 YPC (+ a fumble) before getting injured.Yeah, i can see how we were the most dissapointing. IDIOT.

I actually thought that to be an expert analyst you must know something about the game. Salisbury is giving a bad name to all the 3rd string quarterbacks out there. If he can get a job as an "expert" Sage Rosenfals & Akili Smith commentating on games must be just around the corner.

In fact Sean Salisburys career makes Heath Shulers & Ryan Leafs look Montana-esque. Dumb-ass

Jamaican'Skin 01-16-2006 08:19 PM

We're not media darlings, so don't expect any love from them.

SkinsLB5607 01-16-2006 08:35 PM

[size=7][/size]
[size=7][/size]
- One Word -
[size=7][/size]
[size=7]DOUCHEBAG!!!!![/size]

Skins_4_Lyfe 01-16-2006 08:40 PM

I'm going to have to agree with the Tuna on this one ("You are what you are"), and until next season we are the sixth seed in the NFC.

I recall him saying that we have a Super Bowl calibure defense, and now we never belonged in the Playoffs. Someone needs to make up their mind.