Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   What is your offseason Redskins' gear move? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=10679)

Riggo44 01-17-2006 06:43 PM

Re: What is your offseason Redskins' gear move?

Anyone want do buy a Arrington jersey?? :joke:

:yeahright

bigm29 01-17-2006 06:51 PM

does anyone know if the santana moss authentics on ebay are real, because they are extremely cheap. seems real to me but also too good to be true. some one help me out please!

jermus22 01-18-2006 11:20 AM

If I can afford it, I want an Alvin Walton jersey. When a 180 lb dude like Walton gets a rep for clobbering people on the field, you gotta respect him.

Hail2em 01-18-2006 01:41 PM

seeing how a cant afford a authentic Cooley jersey. I will purchase a Cooley replithentic jersey if i can find one.

ArtMonkDrillz 01-18-2006 01:49 PM

I would love to get a Griffin #96, but i already have jerseys for Bailey, Coles, and Ramsey collecting dust in my closet next to my Wilkerson Nats jersey. I don't want to drop $100+ on another player who will be out of town (or turn out to suck after what I thought was a promising rookie season), that's why I got a new Monk 81 for my birthday last year.

Kaybee_7 01-18-2006 07:05 PM

[QUOTE=Riggo44][b]I just got a Moss Authentic. I might resell it though.[/b] A Cooley Authentic or Washington authentic would be nice. Well see what kinda deals I can find.[/QUOTE]

What size and how much are you selling it for??

skins052bgr8 01-18-2006 07:11 PM

[QUOTE=jermus22]If I can afford it, I want an Alvin Walton jersey. When a 180 lb dude like Walton gets a rep for clobbering people on the field, you gotta respect him.[/QUOTE]

Was Walton really only 180 lbs. I remember him looking huge back at safety. Maybe it was he just had huge shoulder pads. Whatever though he did lay the wood.

SC Skins Fan 01-18-2006 07:23 PM

[QUOTE=dmek25]im torn between getting a mitchell/ness ervins throwback or a taylor authentic[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who thinks that M & N should have done a Ken Harvey jersey from the '94 season instead of Ricky Ervins? Ken was the only Redskin to make the Pro Bowl that season and led the league in sacks too. Ervins had like 650 yards and was in SF the next year and out of the league in another two. I guess they are all about style and not substance (I do love their stuff, though, and got my dad a Sam Huff throwback for Christmas).

As for myself...I'm hoping my Arrington authentics aren't outdated by next season, but it looks like they might be...I tell you, those authentic jerseys were a lot cheaper last summer before the Redskins started winning, now you can't get a decent price...freaking fairweather fans...

Warpath 01-18-2006 07:53 PM

I got a Cooley replica for Xmas. But like mentioned in the first couple of posts Cooley jerseys are now going to flood the stores and soon enough everyone will be wearing them. I also got a Marcus Washington jersey at one of the home games. I also have 3 Darrell Green jerseys, 1 white, 1 burgundy and 1 authentic 70th anniversary ($300 cuz its numbered out of 1028) I also have Riggins, Manley, Theismann, Doug Williams, Art Monk, then i have a few old ones with no names #11, #38, #84 (both are the old sand-knit ones from the 80s), 3 Arringtons 1 white, 1 burgundy and 1 prob bowl jersey, Portis, and then there are the ones collectnig dust, Bailey, Davis, Bruce Smith, Smoot, Gardner, and Westbrook. (Dont tell anyone I bouth these)
So in the offseason I'll prob pick up a Moss authentic (depending on price) or replica. As you can tell jerseys are just one more thing in my collection. In my redskins room the closet is full of jerseys, gotta love it! :towel:

Riggo44 01-18-2006 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=Kaybee_7]What size and how much are you selling it for??[/QUOTE]

Sz 52 and I will sell it for $60.00

CRT3 03-07-2006 11:40 PM

Just ordered a custom Skins Jersey. The number I choose was $$ the name Snyder

mcalderone10 03-07-2006 11:48 PM

[QUOTE=CRT3]Just ordered a custom Skins Jersey. The number I choose was $$ the name Snyder[/QUOTE]

creative i like it

hey you can never go wrong w/ D. Green but if you don't want one a lot of people have i say get a Brian Mitchell. never seen anyone with it

taylor21dakila 03-08-2006 12:19 AM

anyone know where to get a sean taylor authentic jersey for an ok price?

Master4Caster 03-08-2006 12:23 AM

Moss (white) & Portis (burgundy) replicas.

That Guy 03-08-2006 12:53 AM

[QUOTE=Warpath]I got a Cooley replica for Xmas. But like mentioned in the first couple of posts Cooley jerseys are now going to flood the stores and soon enough everyone will be wearing them. I also got a Marcus Washington jersey at one of the home games. I also have 3 Darrell Green jerseys, 1 white, 1 burgundy and 1 authentic 70th anniversary ($300 cuz its numbered out of 1028) I also have Riggins, Manley, Theismann, Doug Williams, Art Monk, then i have a few old ones with no names #11, #38, #84 (both are the old sand-knit ones from the 80s), 3 Arringtons 1 white, 1 burgundy and 1 prob bowl jersey, Portis, and then there are the ones collectnig dust, Bailey, Davis, Bruce Smith, Smoot, Gardner, and Westbrook. (Dont tell anyone I bouth these)
So in the offseason I'll prob pick up a Moss authentic (depending on price) or replica. As you can tell jerseys are just one more thing in my collection. In my redskins room the closet is full of jerseys, gotta love it! :towel:[/QUOTE]

bruce smith and rod gardner :/