Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pittsburgh Game (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=1073)

Daseal 04-28-2004 06:00 PM

Pittsburgh Game

In another thread (can't remember which) I saw that a lot of people were going to be headed to Pittsburgh for that game. I already have tickets for that game, a buddy's grandfather has pretty good season ticket seats to the Steelers and gave the tickets to us. Maybe some of us Warpathers can meet up for a Pimanti Bros sandwhich!

Redskins8588 04-28-2004 06:19 PM

Daseal, if you come across any more tix for that game how about droping me an e-mail at [email]adam_ehrensberger@yahoo.com[/email].

Thanks

Gmanc711 04-28-2004 06:47 PM

Anyone here going to , or trying to go to the game in Philedalphia?

cpayne5 04-28-2004 07:13 PM

[QUOTE=Gmanc711]Anyone here going to , or trying to go to the game in Philedalphia?[/QUOTE]
That's suicide, man.

Daseal 04-28-2004 07:33 PM

Redskin, doubt I will. My friend's grandfather has season tickets, but I'll ask him if he knows where you can get more.

Scott 04-28-2004 07:55 PM

I have been to Philly a few times, the fans there aren't that bad...of course everytime I have been we lost so they didnt really care that I was there. I am sure that is going to change this year!!!

JoeRedskin 04-28-2004 08:00 PM

I hate Philly almost (I said almost) more than Dallas and I absolutely hate their fans the worst of all. Everyone I know (about 5 guys) who has been to a Philly game (and was a non-Philly fan) was abused, some severely (black-eye, bruised ribs- and no he didn't start it). I hope the eagles breaks their hearts again and again and again...

DA Hogs 04-28-2004 09:03 PM

i will be at the pittsburgh and maybe the brownies too...so look me up

Gmanc711 04-28-2004 09:52 PM

Has anyone here actually been to Philly. My girlfriend is trying to get me tickets for my birthday, so I'd go with her and really wouldnt wanna have to deal with any major shit. If they wanna yell and make fun of me or whatever, I dont care , cause tahts what I get for being the " rival" , I can take it. Do they really take it to the next level down there?

JoeRedskin 04-28-2004 09:59 PM

Yes, Gmanc, they really do. Especially if you're in with a bad group. Maybe if you wear green and shout an obligatory "Go Eagles" every few minutes you'll be fine. But do not show ANY support for the opposing team. Maybe my friends were all (five separate times) in among the wrong crowd, but I don't think so. They're all basically good guys with some common sense. I admit this was back in 1993-97ish, but, man, Philly fans were shitty. I don't think it has changed that much and you couldn't pay any of em to go back.

Scott 04-28-2004 10:04 PM

Gmanc like I said before, I have been to Philly a few times, and yeah you will get razzed a bit but nothing worse than what I have seen at skins home games and I havent missed one of those for 5 years. To be honest, last time I was at Philly was the last home game at the Vet and the skins got beat but I was wearing a skins jersey (Smoot) and a skins jacket and a skins hat and people talked but nobody really messed with me, I never felt threatened. As long as you dont run your mouth tons youo will be just fine.

Daseal 04-28-2004 10:52 PM

The thugs can't afford Lincoln Fiancial Field, you'll be ok!

SKINSnCANES 04-28-2004 11:12 PM

im going to try to make it to the Steelers game as well, im not going to worry about tickets until the season start though.