Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Real offseason predictions (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/10772-real-offseason-predictions.html)

skinspt-11 01-22-2006 02:39 PM

Real offseason predictions

1. R.Wayne = dallas, I have a bad feeling about this one. Because T.O. goes to...

2. T.O. = Falcons, Trust me, This is the place T.O. wants to go and the Falcons will give in when Vick pushes to get T.O.

3. S. Alexander = Eagles, To go with Westbrook. They tried to get him last season.

4. Randle El = Eagles, Not a far trip for this free agent who has his chance to be the #1 wr as Moss did last season for the Skins.

5. E.Moulds = Redskins, Our #2 WR who doesn't mind being #2 in our new offense.

6. D.Culpepper = Cards, D. Green trys to relive some his glory days. This could be a good pickup though with the cards WR'S. Cards give up a 1st round pick.

7. Ramsey = Raiders, Raiders give up 3rd and 5th.

8. Chad Lewis = Redskins, Surprise signing and skins get a good TE. Suanders will use him to help strecth the field.

9. Ricky Williams = Seahawks, They take a chance, Only gives up a 6th round pick this year and a pick next season. They also go RB in draft.

10. K.Robinson = Redskins, To be a #3 or #2 and bolster our special teams.

Pocket$ $traight 01-22-2006 02:41 PM

Re: Real offseason predictions

Chad Lewis came out of retirement to play a few games this year. There is no way.

I would like to take a chance on K-Rob (if he signs cheap).

I still think that Peerless Price would be a good flier.

skinspt-11 01-22-2006 02:48 PM

Didn't dallas release Price during the season.

wolfeskins 01-22-2006 02:59 PM

i have a hard time believing that the seahags will let alexander go to another team. plus the eagles are a "pass first" offense, i don't see them spending tons of money on a rb. butcha never know.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-22-2006 03:19 PM

No way the Eagles have the cash to get Randle El AND Alexander.

shallyshal 01-22-2006 07:53 PM

[QUOTE=skinspt-11]1. R.Wayne = dallas, I have a bad feeling about this one. Because T.O. goes to...

2. T.O. = Falcons, Trust me, This is the place T.O. wants to go and the Falcons will give in when Vick pushes to get T.O.

3. S. Alexander = Eagles, To go with Westbrook. They tried to get him last season.

4. Randle El = Eagles, Not a far trip for this free agent who has his chance to be the #1 wr as Moss did last season for the Skins.

5. E.Moulds = Redskins, Our #2 WR who doesn't mind being #2 in our new offense.

6. D.Culpepper = Cards, D. Green trys to relive some his glory days. This could be a good pickup though with the cards WR'S. Cards give up a 1st round pick.

7. Ramsey = Raiders, Raiders give up 3rd and 5th.

8. Chad Lewis = Redskins, Surprise signing and skins get a good TE. Suanders will use him to help strecth the field.

9. Ricky Williams = Seahawks, They take a chance, Only gives up a 6th round pick this year and a pick next season. They also go RB in draft.

10. K.Robinson = Redskins, To be a #3 or #2 and bolster our special teams.[/QUOTE]

not sure we could afford both koren and moulds... also i do not think koren will sign to be a number 3..

reggie aint goin to dallas

the eagles will not sign name free agents

lewis is a good pickup. maybe christian fauria as an alternative

randle el will not go to philly

shallyshal 01-22-2006 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=Grim21Reaper]Chad Lewis came out of retirement to play a few games this year. There is no way.

I would like to take a chance on K-Rob (if he signs cheap).

I still think that Peerless Price would be a good flier.[/QUOTE]

price is a poor practice player. if they did not sign him this year, they won't this off season

shallyshal 01-22-2006 07:55 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]No way the Eagles have the cash to get Randle El AND Alexander.[/QUOTE]

the eagles have lots of cash (as do the cards) they just won't spend it

shallyshal 01-22-2006 07:56 PM

[QUOTE=wolfeskins]i have a hard time believing that the seahags will let alexander go to another team. plus the eagles are a "pass first" offense, i don't see them spending tons of money on a rb. butcha never know.[/QUOTE]

i live in wash state. believe it that they will part with alexander this off season. they willbe looking for a runner this off season

diehardskin2982 01-22-2006 08:35 PM

1. Ricky Williams and a second round pick will be traded to Houston for David Carr. Houston Picks Vince Young #1

steveo395 01-22-2006 08:38 PM

the dolphins are not going to trade williams unless they get a really good deal for him....they like him and they're really not even trying to trade him that much

diehardskin2982 01-22-2006 08:48 PM

2. T.O. Signs to the Packers, Brett comes back, and ahman green resigns to put green bay. They rebuild the line through the draft.

3.Alexander resigns to the Seahawks, try to make it back to the bowl after losing to the Steelers

4.Randel el stays, so does Moulds.

5. D.Culpepper is traded to Miami

6. Raiders pick Marcus Vick in the draft. Also they sign Aaron Brooks, cut Collins.

diehardskin2982 01-22-2006 09:03 PM

7.Ramsey traded to Detroit for Charles Rogers straight up. Redskins also sign Steve Hutchinson, Az-Zahir Hakim (played for Saunders Rams Superbowl year), and Christian Fauria. Focus more on resigning Skins than spending big in the market. May also take Koren Robinson because he has been lobbying to get here. We draft Daryl Tapp.

dmek25 01-22-2006 09:22 PM

diehard,i dont like any of your predictions.hakim(too injury prone),we dont need hutchinson,robinson is trouble waiting to happen.and i think tapp may be too small for this league.charles rogers,why would anyone want that mess?

diehardskin2982 01-22-2006 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=dmek25]diehard,i dont like any of your predictions.hakim(too injury prone),we dont need hutchinson,robinson is trouble waiting to happen.and i think tapp may be too small for this league.charles rogers,why would anyone want that mess?[/QUOTE]

Hakim played 12 games as a Saint and was their Third ranked reciever with 489 yards total and 14 yards average per catch. He is fast and a threat as a punt return, way better than Brown. He has also played for Al Saunders during the Rams Superbowl year. If I remember correctly Moss was said to be injury prone before this season.

Hutchinson is part of the best side of the Seattle offensive line (the left). A clear key to the success of a Al Saunders offenses is an awesome line. Dockery is a great talent but he is better as a backup.

Robinson wants to be on this team. I read on one thread on here that he has been on Springs and Jansen's show and seems to want to join this team. Does that mean he'll be here... NO. at 6-1 205 lbs with nice athleticism and great speed he is an interesting aquisition.

Tapp has been compared to Dwight Freeny in many Draft analysis. He may be undersized, but this years sack king, Derrick Burgess is only 6-2 260. Tapp is 6-1 268 with a 4.63 40, and lead his team in tackles. We have run stopping Dend's, we need a pass rusher. I think he's a good pick

What do you expect to get for Ramsey? This is a fair trade for both teams. If Rogers comes here to a team where we don't leave our recievers out to dry he can have a very productive season.