Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Clemons or Arrington? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=10800)

offiss 01-24-2006 05:40 PM

Re: Clemons or Arrington?

[QUOTE=jdlea]Not like that misdirection to Marcus Washington's side to Mack Strong. He was definitely in position on that play, that's why Mack Strong picked up his best run of his professional career. How come only LaVar gets blamed when "big" plays happen? Who was screwing up the D against Denver and Kansas City when LaVar was watching the game?[/QUOTE]

Simple, one is a habitual screw up on the field, and the other is a constant playmaker, there is a difference, obviously Williams thinks so to because I didn't see him yank Washington.

Lets not get into this Arrington, Washington comparison, it's just to embarrising for Lavar.

jdlea 01-24-2006 05:49 PM

:hater:

offiss 01-24-2006 06:19 PM

[QUOTE=jdlea]:hater:[/QUOTE]

:cheeky-sm

SmootSmack 01-24-2006 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=jdlea]:hater:[/QUOTE]

Why'd you change your original post? It was a good question

wolfeskins 01-24-2006 06:25 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS]Why'd you change your original post? It was a good question[/QUOTE]

i was wondering the same thing. i was looking foward to a reply from offiss

gibbsisgod 01-24-2006 06:26 PM

[QUOTE=offiss]Simple, one is a habitual screw up on the field, and the other is a constant playmaker, there is a difference, obviously Williams thinks so to because I didn't see him yank Washington.

Lets not get into this Arrington, Washington comparison, it's just to embarrising for Lavar.[/QUOTE]lavar couldn't hold marcus' jock. he gets less pub. and is ten times the lb

offiss 01-24-2006 06:27 PM

[QUOTE=gibbsisgod]lavar couldn't hold marcus' jock. he gets less pub. and is ten times the lb[/QUOTE]

HERE, HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :towel:

jdlea 01-24-2006 06:28 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS]Why'd you change your original post? It was a good question[/QUOTE]

I didn't feel like going there, you know what it said, you can post it.

J DIZZLE 01-24-2006 06:35 PM

I also like the idea of just keeping Lavar.. I dont want to even think of him leaving.

gibbsisgod 01-24-2006 06:40 PM

I, for one, am tired of Lavar. he is a whiny baby. anyone that believes past statistics merits future playing time is not a team player. he was whining about all of his jerseys in the stands and says the front office is jealous of that. that is horse shit. i hope he goes and goes fast. good ridance to bad rubish.... or something like that

wolfeskins 01-24-2006 06:57 PM

i'd like for lavar to restucture his contract for the better of the team and i'd like to see him given another chance as a starter on the defense. he was a very good lb, in my opinion, and i think he can be again.

That Guy 01-25-2006 08:06 AM

it'd be better to keep him because otherwise we'd have to take the hit AND sign someone else. clemons could start, but we'd need at least 1 backup that could also start (and who's name isn't warrick holdman).