Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   who are we looking for in the draft? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=10830)

TheMalcolmConnection 01-25-2006 11:44 AM

Re: who are we looking for in the draft?

Just a highlight from someone's suggestion of calling Carlos Rogers, "Mr. Rogers"

Created exclusively by TheMalcolmConnection© (don't tell SBF on me):
[img]http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4828/mrrogers7we.jpg[/img]

That Guy 01-25-2006 12:08 PM

this is like the 14 one line new thread that either duplicates 13 other well discussed threads on the same topic or on a topic that really doesn't make any sense from one person. He amy be 13, and he's more than welcome to hang out, but only if he can follow the sasme guidelines as everyone else.

Dana87 01-25-2006 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=skns03]i think we are either looking for a wide reicever or a good kicker or offinsive lineman[/QUOTE]
Glad to see your interest in the Skins is carrying over to the off season. Don't pay any attention to some of the cracks about your thread, a easy mistake to make. I doubt if they have read all of the forum guidlines themselves, seeing that they missed the part about being respectful to others. Enjoy the site some of these guys have some really good insight, even the ones that pick on kids.

dmek25 01-25-2006 12:29 PM

malcolm lmao

Schneed10 01-25-2006 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=Dana87]Glad to see your interest in the Skins is carrying over to the off season. Don't pay any attention to some of the cracks about your thread, a easy mistake to make. I doubt if they have read all of the forum guidlines themselves, seeing that they missed the part about being respectful to others. Enjoy the site some of these guys have some really good insight, even the ones that pick on kids.[/QUOTE]

Easy, tiger. I personally have not read a single thing in this thread that could be considered anything more than good natured ribbing. Nobody was malicious or mean to the kid, we just corrected him about watching the duplicative threads, and poked a little fun.

I don't think he's going to be "scarred" for life and I'm sure he can take a joke. The forum guidelines mention respect for others and that's important. But I think that applies to much more egregious acts than what has gone on in this thread. Let's not blow things out of proportion.

Dana87 01-25-2006 01:47 PM

Around the South practice
Miami WR [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Sinorice Moss [/B] [/COLOR] stood out as one of the best players on the field during Tuesday's practice for the South squad. Moss is grossly undersized (5-foot-8, 183 pounds), but his speed and quickness are outstanding.
Lori Young/ESPN.com

WR [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Sinorice Moss [/B] [/COLOR] has displayed his explosiveness at the Senior Bowl.With so many of the drills featuring receivers working one-on-one in space against defensive backs, Moss was able to showcase his explosiveness more than usual. He has also impressed with his ability to pluck the ball on the run and quickly get upfield. Moss' marginal size may still keep him out of the first round, but he has proven a lot of doubters wrong during his first 48 hours in Mobile.

If we are able to get a big WR in free agency, like a Koren Robinson or evan a David Givens. I like the idea of having the Moss Bros. for teams to have to account for. That could really open up the running game. Teams would never be able to risk walking a safty up into the box.

That Guy 01-25-2006 01:54 PM

[QUOTE=Dana87]Glad to see your interest in the Skins is carrying over to the off season. Don't pay any attention to some of the cracks about your thread, a easy mistake to make. I doubt if they have read all of the forum guidlines themselves, seeing that they missed the part about being respectful to others. Enjoy the site some of these guys have some really good insight, even the ones that pick on kids.[/QUOTE]

no no, please DO pay attention to some of the cracks at this thread so the mistakes aren't repeated by 14 other people 14 times each over the course of the next week.

onlydarksets 01-25-2006 02:00 PM

[QUOTE=Schneed10]Easy, tiger. I personally have not read a single thing in this thread that could be considered anything more than good natured ribbing. Nobody was malicious or mean to the kid, we just corrected him about watching the duplicative threads, and poked a little fun.

I don't think he's going to be "scarred" for life and I'm sure he can take a joke. The forum guidelines mention respect for others and that's important. But I think that applies to much more egregious acts than what has gone on in this thread. Let's not blow things out of proportion.[/QUOTE]

If he does it again he's going to have to take the Warpath test sitting on the floor while everyone throws paper at him.

skns03 - don't worry about it, come back and post, but do use the search button first.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-25-2006 02:01 PM

Hahahahaha.. that was pretty good onlydarksets.

I gotta' say, if anything this is the most I've laughed here in a long time.

onlydarksets 01-25-2006 03:26 PM

thx, but now i have to come up with the warpath test...
:frusty:

skns03 01-25-2006 03:35 PM

in sry to everyone that i have annoyed please forgive me

TheMalcolmConnection 01-25-2006 03:36 PM

I won't say you've annoyed us so much as you've provided us with comedy material for the whole day.

I noticed your age is no longer visible.

onlydarksets 01-25-2006 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]I noticed your age is no longer visible.[/QUOTE]

Probably a smart move...

Don't worry - it's the offseason. Don't try pulling that during minicamp, though.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-25-2006 03:39 PM

Maybe or maybe not...

Would you rather look young or retarded? ;)

Monksdown 01-25-2006 03:43 PM

I have no choice. I am retarded.