Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Kansas City free agents (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/10847-kansas-city-free-agents.html)

steveo395 01-25-2006 06:48 PM

Kansas City free agents

[font=verdana][size=2]Carlos Hall [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]DE [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]UFA[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Chris Horn [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]WR [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]RF[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]A[/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]Damon Huard [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]QB [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]UFA[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]DeWayne Washington [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]CB [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]UFA[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]J[/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]immy Wilkerson [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]DE [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]RFA[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Jordan Black [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]OT [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]RFA[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Kendall Gammon [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]TE [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]UFA [/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Lional Dalton [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]DT [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]UFA[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Marc Boerigter [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]WR [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]UFA[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Todd Collins [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]QB [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]UFA[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=2]Tony Richardson [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]FB [/size][/font][font=verdana][size=2]UFA[/size][/font]

do u guys think that saunders will try to bring any of these guys in. It is definitely something to think aboit IMO. discuss

gibbsisgod 01-25-2006 06:52 PM

Re: Kansas City free agents

thats really hard to follow

steveo395 01-25-2006 06:52 PM

fixed it

dmek25 01-25-2006 07:09 PM

probably depends on what happens with ramsey

Sean"Big Hurt"Taylor 01-25-2006 07:10 PM

I definitely believe that he try and bring in richardson to be the solid fullback we so badly need even though we have sellers but he is not no richardson as far as run blocking. I mean this guy totally wipes out his man out of plays for LJ and Priest. I would love this addition and that is the only one I would take from the chiefs unless we could get one of their o lineman or tony gonzalez but lets be real.

Paintrain 01-25-2006 08:59 PM

Collins to be the third QB behind Brunell and Campbell.. He's probably the only one.

Pocket$ $traight 01-25-2006 09:29 PM

What about Boerigter. He was a monster for half a season a few years ago. He can't cost much.

Schneed10 01-25-2006 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=Grim21Reaper]What about Boerigter. He was a monster for half a season a few years ago. He can't cost much.[/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea as a Taylor Jacobs replacement. Boerigter is like a younger version of James Thrash, he can get open and move the chains once in a while. He's certainly not the answer to our problems in the starting lineup, but I'd love to see Taylor Jacobs get the boot and bring this guy in instead.

drew54 01-25-2006 10:03 PM

Boerigter will come cheap as he tore up his knee last year. I think him and Collins to be the number 3, if we decide to cut/trade Ramsey.

That Guy 01-25-2006 10:22 PM

richardson is the only guy worth even mentioning on that list, but FB isn't really a need for us. maybe collins as a #3 or black for cheap depth (we'll still need to find another G/T though, he seems better than turnstile raymer, but not as good as brown, though he is obviously faster)

bertoskins 01-25-2006 10:23 PM

I think is good the give todd collins a roster spot as a mentor to 2 string campbell as a 3rd qb, and also will help install saunders offense