Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Family Guy hates Redskins?! (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/10908-family-guy-hates-redskins.html)

TheMalcolmConnection 01-30-2006 09:02 AM

Family Guy hates Redskins?!

I'm sure that TAFKAS and I were not the only one's who caught this in last night's Family Guy episode.

Peter is playing for the Patriots and GUESS who they picked of all teams to have him score against. That's right. The Skins.

Just a lighter side of the "Media hate" we all have grown to love. :)

BDBohnzie 01-30-2006 09:48 AM

Re: Family Guy hates Redskins?!

eh, I was watching WWE Royal Rumble, and DVR'd Fox Sunday Night...so I'll get to it sometime this week.

BigSKINBauer 01-30-2006 09:57 AM

didn't he score on the cowboys too? looked like em'

Redskins_P 01-30-2006 10:12 AM

yeah I noticed that too last night. I wonder what that was all about.

RedskinRat 01-30-2006 11:16 AM

Patriots beating up on the Redskins seems like an obvious line.

I was less than impressed with the Silly Nanny's.....:mad:

High point for me was Stewie's beat down of Brian.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-30-2006 11:17 AM

Or the push in front of the car?

Redskins_P 01-30-2006 11:36 AM

Peters touchdown celebration was f-ing hilarious.

TheMalcolmConnection 01-30-2006 11:50 AM

Also, the cartoon version of Tom Brady is JUST as flaming as the real-life version.

Gmanc711 01-30-2006 11:53 AM

[QUOTE=BDBohnzie]eh, I was watching WWE Royal Rumble, and DVR'd Fox Sunday Night...so I'll get to it sometime this week.[/QUOTE]

That was a dissapointement if there ever was one. Besides Rey winning the Rumble, that was one of the worst PPV's i've seen in a while.

skinsfanthru&thru 01-30-2006 12:07 PM

i saw that 2, but like someone else said, he also scored against the cowpies. The first half of the episode was funny as hell, but the second half (other than when brian gets revenge) was pretty weak and that song & dance by Peter was garbage.

BDBohnzie 01-30-2006 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=Gmanc711]That was a dissapointement if there ever was one. Besides Rey winning the Rumble, that was one of the worst PPV's i've seen in a while.[/QUOTE]
it wasn't too bad. Kinda figured Cena and Angle would win (Cena's entrance was overblown), sets up Trips and Cena at Wrestlemania. Not sure they will go Angle/Mysterio again, so perhaps Angle drops the belt? The Cena/Edge match was pretty good, but Mark Henry is a crappy wrestler.

Also figured that Gregory Helms would win the 6 way, and will make the jump to Smackdown.

The chick fight was ok, just disappointed no one lost any clothing (even though Trish was about ready to bust out of her top).

I'm really liking the Boogeyman, but they don't have far to take that character.

I only order it for the Rumble, and of course Rey was gonna win. It was nice to see Tatanka back...wonder if he'll make a push for the US or Intercontinental title or if it was a one time thing.

SmootSmack 01-30-2006 03:24 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]I'm sure that TAFKAS and I were not the only one's who caught this in last night's Family Guy episode.

Peter is playing for the Patriots and GUESS who they picked of all teams to have him score against. That's right. The Skins.

Just a lighter side of the "Media hate" we all have grown to love. :)[/QUOTE]

I definitely noticed that...all I'm saying is I didn't see #56 on the field when Griffin scored

Stewie giving Brian a beat down was great

BigSKINBauer 01-31-2006 12:38 AM

[url]http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1547.html[/url]

mooby 01-31-2006 01:40 AM

lol, i liked the episode. Sure they coulda picked another team for the pats to play, but i really didn't care. there were 31 teams to pick and they picked us. Big deal. i'm sure this will go down as another point of the media hating the redskins though. Personally, i don't care if the media hates us, it's just another reason to go out and fight harder to prove them wrong.

That Guy 01-31-2006 06:08 AM

i coulda done without the fruitcake song and dance... they shoved in 2 show tune type numbers in one episode... cause one isn't bad enough.