Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CBA -- What exactly happens. (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=10961)

wolfeskins 02-04-2006 08:02 PM

Re: CBA -- What exactly happens.

[QUOTE=gibbsisgod]Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.[/QUOTE]

you think joe gibbs is a redneck ?

wolfeskins 02-04-2006 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=Beemnseven]I've heard this as well. But #1 in terms of what? Attendance? TV deals and ratings? Nobody's coming close the NFL's $3.7 billion deal, I'm pretty sure of that. While NASCAR has over 100,000 people in the seats in just about every race, there are way more NFL games all together. I'd be interested to see how it breaks down proportionately.

[/QUOTE]

yea, i have this arguement all the time with my brother-in-law. he always uses that "more attendance" arguement but as i tell him if you count the attendance from every football stadium during sunday games vs. attendance at nascars biggest track, nfl wins in a land slide. heck, washington averages something like 94,000 alone.

Sociofan 02-04-2006 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=wolfeskins]you think joe gibbs is a redneck ?[/QUOTE]

No more so than Dan Snyder is a Defensive Lineman.

wolfeskins 02-04-2006 09:10 PM

[QUOTE=Sociofan]No more so than Dan Snyder is a Defensive Lineman.[/QUOTE]

you never know, snyder could be one hell of a good d-lineman. he's very short, so that would give him an advantage in getting lower than his apponent.:Smoker:

Skins fan 44 02-04-2006 11:48 PM

Say what you want about NASCRAP but it is catching up with baseball and passed hockey. How often do you see hockey and baseball stickers in the back window of cars and trucks? Granted it will never touch football but will challenge the other sports.

mooby 02-05-2006 01:25 AM

my dad is one of those nascar loving rednecks. I get so pissed at him during the nfl season when i'm watching the game and he'll just change it to that shit. He's been a redskins fan for a long time, and he was the one who got me interested in 2000. Then all of a sudden in like 2004 he met this other redneck that lives down the street and he became obsessed with it.

htownskinfan 02-05-2006 01:34 AM

hell,I cant see a strike hurting us,2 of our sb wins were in strike yrs :towel: :lol:

That Guy 02-05-2006 02:23 AM

[QUOTE=htownskinfan]hell,I cant see a strike hurting us,2 of our sb wins were in strike yrs :towel: :lol:[/QUOTE]

I brought that up a month ago or so ;), Gibbs is 2-0 in strike years... not a bad title to hold.