Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Wayne "Won't Be a Redskin" (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=10963)

redskinsskickazz 02-04-2006 01:31 PM

Re: Wayne "Won't Be a Redskin"

wow that was a pretty hefty penalty for reckless driving, i mean damn you dont get half that for your first offense of driving intoxicated

gibbsisgod 02-04-2006 01:47 PM

[QUOTE=redskinsskickazz]wow that was a pretty hefty penalty for reckless driving, i mean damn you dont get half that for your first offense of driving intoxicated[/QUOTE]:confused- ....:Smoker: .

SmootSmack 02-04-2006 01:50 PM

[QUOTE=redskinsskickazz]wow that was a pretty hefty penalty for reckless driving, i mean damn you dont get half that for your first offense of driving intoxicated[/QUOTE]

I'm going to go waaaaaay out on a limb here and think that you meant to post in this [URL=http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=10956]thread[/URL]

ParkerGibbs 02-04-2006 02:16 PM

Why is it that there is very little discussion on considering Antwaan Randle-El? I could really see that guy opening up the field, not only for himself, but also Santana.

SmootSmack 02-04-2006 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=ParkerGibbs]Why is it that there is very little discussion on considering Antwaan Randle-El? I could really see that guy opening up the field, not only for himself, but also Santana.[/QUOTE]

very little discussion among whom?

BigSKINBauer 02-04-2006 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=ParkerGibbs]Why is it that there is very little discussion on considering Antwaan Randle-El? I could really see that guy opening up the field, not only for himself, but also Santana.[/QUOTE]there isn't, a lot of people want antwaan. I would be thrilled with him

Big C 02-04-2006 02:20 PM

not really too high on kevin curtis...product of the system if u ask me

skindogger47 02-04-2006 02:28 PM

I would like to reiterate that Santana Moss DOES NOT WANT HIS BROTHER ON HIS TEAM. He wants him to establish himself in the league, not be in his big bro's shadow. Maybe it is worthy of a sticky thread, because people don't seem to get it.
It would be nice, I guess, but it AINT GONNA HAPPEN.

As far as the question goes--Eric Moulds would fit in really well here. Or Keenan McCardell. And please, no crap about Moulds not being a team player, because all that shit was blown way out of proportion.

celts32 02-04-2006 02:44 PM

Maybe I am just annoyed over Monk getting f-cked again when I read this article, but what the f-ck does Bill Polian need to specifically call out the Redskins for when he says "wayne is not going to be a Redskin"? Why can't he just say that Wayne is not going anywhere? What the f-ck does he need to mention the redskins for as if the skins would be the only team interested in Wayne. F-ck you Polian...worry about your own playoff choking team and not what the redskins are doing. I am just not happy today...

wolfeskins 02-04-2006 03:40 PM

[QUOTE=celts32]Maybe I am just annoyed over Monk getting f-cked again when I read this article, but what the f-ck does Bill Polian need to specifically call out the Redskins for when he says "wayne is not going to be a Redskin"? Why can't he just say that Wayne is not going anywhere? What the f-ck does he need to mention the redskins for as if the skins would be the only team interested in Wayne. F-ck you Polian...worry about your own playoff choking team and not what the redskins are doing. I am just not happy today...[/QUOTE]

because he knows dan snyder will swoop into indy in redskins 1 and pony up the dough to get wayne.

SUNRA 02-04-2006 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=dmek25]i say keep david patton as #2,AND REALLY GO AFTER A PASS RUSHING END[/QUOTE]

We learned a lot about Patten and Thrash this year. Injuries were their worst enemy which means we have to get younger healthier receivers in the mold of Brandon Llyod. I don't think James Thrash, Jimmy Farris, or Taylor Jacobs will return so we need a 4# receiver as well. In addition, we have to pick up a legitimate Tight End with the hands of Heath Miller and a better blocker than Cooley. Those two positions are the reason the Pittsburgh Steelers offense is so effective.

Sociofan 02-04-2006 07:08 PM

[QUOTE=skindogger47]I would like to reiterate that Santana Moss DOES NOT WANT HIS BROTHER ON HIS TEAM. He wants him to establish himself in the league, not be in his big bro's shadow. Maybe it is worthy of a sticky thread, because people don't seem to get it.

As far as the question goes--Eric Moulds would fit in really well here. Or Keenan McCardell. And please, no crap about Moulds not being a team player, because all that shit was blown way out of proportion.[/QUOTE]

Keenan is old. Besides, Joe already drafted and cut him once.

That Guy 02-04-2006 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=skindogger47]I would like to reiterate that Santana Moss DOES NOT WANT HIS BROTHER ON HIS TEAM. He wants him to establish himself in the league, not be in his big bro's shadow. Maybe it is worthy of a sticky thread, because people don't seem to get it.

As far as the question goes--Eric Moulds would fit in really well here. Or Keenan McCardell. And please, no crap about Moulds not being a team player, because all that shit was blown way out of proportion.[/QUOTE]

you should really read that article more careful, he said he'd prefer it not to happen, but if it did he'd be cool with it.

That Guy 02-04-2006 07:44 PM

the TEs in thi draft are better than the WRs, and we'll be able to get an immediate starter with our pick at 52 at TE, but only a guess at WR. byrd or klop could both serve as our our #2 TE or possibly tim day (good frame, but has underachieved a bit).

wolfeskins 02-04-2006 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=That Guy]the TEs in thi draft are better than the WRs, and we'll be able to get an immediate starter with our pick at 52 at TE, but only a guess at WR. byrd or klop could both serve as our our #2 TE or possibly tim day (good frame, but has underachieved a bit).[/QUOTE]

do you favor drafting a TE or would you think it would be better to move cooley to a permanent TE ?