Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   stupid extremeskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/11026-stupid-extremeskins.html)

the showstopper 02-08-2006 05:24 PM

stupid extremeskins

well im over here now because i got a lifetime ban on extremeskins.com

the reason, because im not a pot-head, jewish, hippy, democratic loving pro-gay..... so future referance to anyone who is on there or are going to start an account on there, dont disagree with any mods, or argue with chopper dave (who im sure is a homo) or chomerics...... but other than its not too bad of a site

saden1 02-08-2006 05:32 PM

Re: stupid extremeskins

This forum is strictly for football discussion mixed in with little humor and off topic subjects here and there. You won't find people arguing here for no reason and generally speaking petty arguments are squashed quickly. Most of us are here because we expect maturity, respect and decency in a forum. If that's what you will bring to the table welcome aboard.

Feel free to ask the answer to question #3.

the showstopper 02-08-2006 05:37 PM

i didnt come here to start trouble, plus i expect more maturity at this place than there is over on the dark side (ES) but as long as you can voice an opinion here, i dont think there is much of a problem

wolfeskins 02-08-2006 05:44 PM

[QUOTE=the showstopper]well im over here now because i got a lifetime ban on extremeskins.com

the reason, because im not a pot-head, jewish, hippy, democratic loving pro-gay..... so future referance to anyone who is on there or are going to start an account on there, dont disagree with any mods, or argue with chopper dave (who im sure is a homo) or chomerics...... but other than its not too bad of a site[/QUOTE]

your not a long haired, gay, jewish, pothead !!! GET THE HELL OFF OF THIS SITE ! there is no room for you hear .:)

welcome aboard.:food-smil

the showstopper 02-08-2006 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=wolfeskins]your not a long haired, gay, jewish, pothead !!! GET THE HELL OFF OF THIS SITE ! there is no room for you hear .:)

welcome aboard.:food-smil[/QUOTE]

i already like this place more than es

shallyshal 02-08-2006 06:14 PM

[QUOTE=the showstopper]well im over here now because i got a lifetime ban on extremeskins.com

the reason, because im not a pot-head, jewish, hippy, democratic loving pro-gay..... so future referance to anyone who is on there or are going to start an account on there, dont disagree with any mods, or argue with chopper dave (who im sure is a homo) or chomerics...... but other than its not too bad of a site[/QUOTE]

not to make any comments about you personally or with any attempt to lecture you.... as a contributor to this site, extremeskins, and the wash post's sites on a frequent basis i can only say that if you try and be reasonable and treat people respectfully you should be treated with respect in return.. feel free to express yourself. avoid feeding the trolls. have a good time. your personal beliefs should have no impact upon your football contributions...

Cooley 350Z 02-08-2006 06:27 PM

Welcome. This it a great place to talk redskins, football, offseason etc...Sorry to hear about your ban over at ES, but as a few others have already said, as long as your respectful, tasteful & can take a joke or two I see no reason to worry about being banned. Looking forward to some good discussion with you.

gibbsisgod 02-08-2006 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=wolfeskins]your not a long haired, gay, jewish, pothead !!! GET THE HELL OFF OF THIS SITE ! there is no room for you hear .:)

welcome aboard.:food-smil[/QUOTE]im only a pothead, can i stay?:Smoker:

dmek25 02-08-2006 07:23 PM

welcome,and what ever you do,act like you know the answer to question #3.(bigskin,how about a formal hello?)

mooby 02-08-2006 07:28 PM

i believe bsb is taking a break from doing his usual welcomes. I'm not sure though. Anyways, welcome to the site, grasshopper. I'm sure everyone else has already told you what you need to know. Also, one of the most controversial discussions on this board that doesn't involve question 3, involves pie. We must know. What is your favorite kind of pie?

the showstopper 02-08-2006 08:37 PM

im usually real open minded about stuff and argue too much, and the only time i respond in an unruly way is if someone trashes something i say or something to that effect, and i thnka you guys for welcoming me

CRT3 02-08-2006 09:24 PM

Welcome!!! All I can say is don't ask aout Avatars or Signatures.

As far as Our favorite team. NAme a positive and a negative which should give us all somthing to start with in bashing you.(LOL)

Skins fan 44 02-08-2006 09:45 PM

Welcome! Anyone that is a fan of the Skins is alright in my book.

GoSkins! 02-08-2006 10:02 PM

Welcome aboard. This is a great site to voice your opinion and catch up on all the skins news and happenings.

All newbies should read Matty's rules on duplicate threads. No duplicate threads makes everyones life happier... as does pie, you must post your favorite.

Question 3 is no longer a question, but a quest. Feel free to search the warpath archives to learn its secrets.

Welcome again!:towel: