Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   stupid extremeskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=11026)

offiss 02-09-2006 06:23 PM

Re: stupid extremeskins

[QUOTE=saden1]who the hell is this chopper dave character? what did you say to him? got a link?[/QUOTE]

He's a punk who thinks he can bully everyone on the board, I tried to log in to get a link but couldn't, I haven't ventured over there for quite a long time, I am probably putting in the wrong info to log in, or I have been away so long they cancelled me, I will continue to try though.

Xtremeskins4life 02-09-2006 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=offiss]He's a punk who thinks he can bully everyone on the board, I tried to log in to get a link but couldn't, I haven't ventured over there for quite a long time, I am probably putting in the wrong info to log in, or I have been away so long they cancelled me, I will continue to try though.[/QUOTE]

Just keep in mind that the likes of ChopperDave doesn't speak for everyone on ES. I have met some great people from there and I look forward to branching out and meeting others from various forums.

offiss 02-09-2006 06:58 PM

[QUOTE=Xtremeskins4life]Just keep in mind that the likes of ChopperDave doesn't speak for everyone on ES. I have met some great people from there and I look forward to branching out and meeting others from various forums.[/QUOTE]

Absolutly! Art, and a few others were great in the tailgate.

TeeKaiFourTwoOne 02-09-2006 07:04 PM

[QUOTE=the showstopper]well im over here now because i got a lifetime ban on extremeskins.com
the reason, because im not a pot-head, jewish, hippy, democratic loving pro-gay..... [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=the showstopper] BAM, i get banned....... and i would never get an email back from the mods when i would ask them about it...... [/QUOTE]
[url=http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2200273&postcount=31]** cough** **cough**[/url]

the showstopper 02-09-2006 07:07 PM

[QUOTE=TeeKaiFourTwoOne][url="http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2200273&postcount=31"]** cough** **cough**[/url][/QUOTE]

ok your point, why not put some of the crap chopper dave has said???? no nevermind, dont do anything, cause im not trying to get banned from this site to

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field 02-09-2006 07:07 PM

Hey guys, new here. CRT3, I tend to agree with you here. I know this is my first post and how ironic it's not about the 'skins. [b]There are a few examples out there amongst Redskins forums and not just "Extremeskins". Some even use these forums to promote themselves as individuals or groups and that's the only contributions they make. Hell, even on their own websites they make no contributions in regards to the Redskins.

But, I guess I can understand their childish behavior considering most of them are young. We've all been there before.[/b]

A few things.........

Xtremeskins4life is straight up copying DTC4LIFE.

Infact, from creating his membership to the more than 50% of his post content Xtremeskins4life is taking shots at the DTC.

I find that ironic.

What I also find ironic is that you "[b]can understand their childish behavior considering most of them are young. We've all been there before." [/b]while posting this in a public forum and in my opinon, speaking directly towards the DTC with this post makes you seem childish. Maybe I am wrong.

Need more irony?

The name Xtremeskins4life, whether you accept it or not, puts you in the position to speak for Extremeskins, yet you neither stick up for Extremeskins nor focus the subject and bulk of your post on the actual subject of the thread. In case you forgot, it was titled, Stupid Extremeskins.

Makes me wonder what your true intentions are.................

Wait. I know what they are. Salndering the DTC.

You can read all about it on [url="http://www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com"]www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com[/url] .

They hate the DTC. You would think they would voice their opinon on our message board. But they resort to taking shots here.

Hmmm. Sad. Somewhat childish dont you think?

This is a very nice message board. I am sorry that Xtremeskins4life aka I dont have the balls to post my real identity here soiled it with anti-DTC propaganda.

I invite all Warpath.net members to the DTC tailgate at F-51.
[b]

[/b]

Xtremeskins4life 02-09-2006 07:19 PM

[QUOTE=The Mayor of Fed Ex Field]Hey guys, new here. CRT3, I tend to agree with you here. I know this is my first post and how ironic it's not about the 'skins. [b]There are a few examples out there amongst Redskins forums and not just "Extremeskins". Some even use these forums to promote themselves as individuals or groups and that's the only contributions they make. Hell, even on their own websites they make no contributions in regards to the Redskins. [/b]

[b]But, I guess I can understand their childish behavior considering most of them are young. We've all been there before.[/b]

A few things.........

Xtremeskins4life is straight up copying DTC4LIFE.

Infact, from creating his membership to the more than 50% of his post content Xtremeskins4life is taking shots at the DTC.

I find that ironic.

What I also find ironic is that you "[b]can understand their childish behavior considering most of them are young. We've all been there before." [/b]while posting this in a public forum and in my opinon, speaking directly towards the DTC with this post makes you seem childish. Maybe I am wrong.

Need more irony?

The name Xtremeskins4life, whether you accept it or not, puts you in the position to speak for Extremeskins, yet you neither stick up for Extremeskins nor focus the subject and bulk of your post on the actual subject of the thread. In case you forgot, it was titled, Stupid Extremeskins.

Makes me wonder what your true intentions are.................

Wait. I know what they are. Salndering the DTC.

You can read all about it on [url="http://www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com/"]www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com[/url] .

They hate the DTC. You would think they would voice their opinon on our message board. But they resort to taking shots here.

Hmmm. Sad. Somewhat childish dont you think?

This is a very nice message board. I am sorry that Xtremeskins4life aka I dont have the balls to post my real identity here soiled it with anti-DTC propaganda.

I invite all Warpath.net members to the DTC tailgate at F-51.

[/QUOTE]

My "true intentions" are to get away from all that BS if you want to know the truth. Hence why I used Xtremeskins4life as my handle. I'm sorry if you think I was referring to the DTC, but you are mistaken because it's both sides that I was referring and both to need to grow up. I'm done talking about it and you'll enjoy my company when I drink a beer with you at the next tailgate.

The Mayor of Fed Ex Field 02-09-2006 07:21 PM

I'm done talking about it and you'll enjoy my company when I drink a beer with you at the next tailgate.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Fair enough!

But we drink DTC punch!

TeeKaiFourTwoOne 02-09-2006 07:21 PM

[QUOTE=the showstopper]ok your point, why not put some of the crap chopper dave has said???? no nevermind, dont do anything, cause im not trying to get banned from this site to[/QUOTE]
Actually, that's to show that you & I did exchange e-mails when you said yours were never answered, & that I've even put an offer on the table for you to come back to ES.

Xtremeskins4life 02-09-2006 07:28 PM

[QUOTE=The Mayor of Fed Ex Field]I'm done talking about it and you'll enjoy my company when I drink a beer with you at the next tailgate.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Fair enough!

But we drink DTC punch![/QUOTE]

I might be getting to old for that shit.

BTW-just do me a favor and let that BS go man. I loved the way both tailgates represented, especially at the Eagles game. Life is to short for that kind of non-sense. I love the way you guys represent the 'skins and it is needed to let those Fecal fans know that this is our house!

SmootSmack 02-09-2006 07:29 PM

You know what. I'm going to lock this thread now. TheWarpath.net isn't here to serve as some battle ground for members of ExtremeSkins or DTC or whatever.

Welcome to the board to all the new members.