Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   All Alcohol St Patty's Day recipes! (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/11363-all-alcohol-st-pattys-day-recipes.html)

Warpath 03-09-2006 09:57 PM

All Alcohol St Patty's Day recipes!

For those of you that have never had an Irish Car bomb I would have to seriously recommend it! Its great and if your intention is to get tanked up...then you've found the right drink.

In a pint glass, pour 3/4 full of Guinness and let it settle,
In a shot glass layer a half shot of Baileys underneath a half shot of Jamesons Irish whiskey,
Drop the shot glass into the Guinness and chug. If you don't drink it fast enough it will curdle and increasingly taste worse.

Smithwicks is a recently new acquisition to the dc metro area and is now increasingly more available. I would have to suggest this beer. I had it in Ireland and found it to be quite tasty. Its not as thick and dark as Guinness but thats not to say it isn't as good.

p.s. don't drink and drive

PWNED 03-10-2006 07:44 AM

Re: All Alcohol St Patty's Day recipes!

HAHA love the disclaimer. i love ICB

Schneed10 03-10-2006 09:22 AM

No Irish Car Bombs for you, PWNED. Here's what you should be drinking:

ECTO COOLER

[img]http://www.livejournal.com/userpic/5306209/638108[/img]

(credit goes to TMC for finding the photo)

PWNED 03-10-2006 09:24 AM

HAHA! that takes me back. thats one of my first memories. i had ecto cooler in a bottle when i was younger

hi-c is the shiznit.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-10-2006 09:28 AM

Irish Car Bombs are where it's at! Or just straight shots of Jameson's. Warpath and I were talking the other day and there's nothing better than a holiday that let's you get drunk for no reason.

Thanks Scheend, I LOVE that picture. PWNED, you have to be at LEAST 16 before you start drinking. Have some standards man!

BDBohnzie 03-10-2006 09:38 AM

ahhh yes...irish car bombs. one new years, a buddy and i bought a case of guinness cans (because those damn bottles don't do it justice) and did car bombs. i still have puke stains on my carpet from my sister's boyfriend...

and Smithwick's (pronounced smid-dicks) is an awesome beer. Mrs. O'Leary's in Gaithersburg has it on tap, and I'm usually partaking in Irish Black and Tans (Guinness and Smithwick's)

TheMalcolmConnection 03-10-2006 09:44 AM

DAMN! You must have had a lot to puke on beer. Normally you hear about people's puke tails from hard liquor.

onlydarksets 03-10-2006 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]DAMN! You must have had a lot to puke on beer. Normally you hear about people's puke tails from hard liquor.[/QUOTE]

Jameson's = hard liquor ;)

TheMalcolmConnection 03-10-2006 10:10 AM

:doh: Shit. I'm stupid.

My bad.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-10-2006 10:10 AM

It's like I feel that if you mix the liquor with a LOT of beer, that the liquor is no longer there.

ArtMonkDrillz 03-10-2006 02:09 PM

I've been known to puke off too much beer, but that's just to make room for more beer.

I've also been known to take an Irish Car Bomb so fast that I think I can actually hear my Great Grandfather, a D.C. bartender originally from Ireland, clapping in heaven.

Just don't slam your glass down on the bar afterwards because the shot glass might explode and get you kicked out of Caddie's on Cordell in Bethesda. Not like I would know from personal expirence or anything...

PWNED 03-10-2006 02:13 PM

hmm your experience is quite detailed. i was drinking this cough syrup one time after i pretended to be home sick from school and man it was awesome.

i felt like a gi joe

That Guy 03-10-2006 02:18 PM

kids, robo-tripping is bad, mm-kay?

PWNED 03-10-2006 02:19 PM

if its over the counter it = legal

YAY!

Schneed10 03-10-2006 02:55 PM

[QUOTE=PWNED]if its over the counter it = legal

YAY![/QUOTE]