Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sopranos (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=11463)

BrudLee 03-12-2006 10:00 PM

Sopranos

Wtf!!!

Monksdown 03-12-2006 10:08 PM

Re: Sopranos

if he is dead, Im done with the show.

jdlea 03-12-2006 10:45 PM

Can you guys elaborate for the unfortunate people who don't have HBO. ****in college...first they don't offer HBO, then they drop my major. Right now, I don't know which one I'm more pissed about...

drew54 03-12-2006 11:08 PM

Tony's uncle is starting to lose it, and he shot Tony.

Show ends with Tony dialing 911 and passing out before they answer.

He'll live.

skinsfanthru&thru 03-12-2006 11:47 PM

it's too bad they keep pumping money into a goodfella's-esque series instead of keeping an awesome original show like Carnivalle going.

That Guy 03-13-2006 12:05 AM

[QUOTE=skinsfanthru&thru]it's too bad they keep pumping money into a goodfella's-esque series instead of keeping an awesome original show like Carnivalle going.[/QUOTE]

yes.

carnivalle was only the best show ever, and i'm sorry its gone.

jdlea 03-13-2006 12:37 AM

I watched both Carnivale and Sopranos. I always liked Carnivale, but I was addicted to the Sopranos. I don't see why both couldn't stay on, Sopranos will be done soon.

skinsfanthru&thru 03-13-2006 01:18 AM

[QUOTE=jdlea]I watched both Carnivale and Sopranos. I always liked Carnivale, but I was addicted to the Sopranos. I don't see why both couldn't stay on, Sopranos will be done soon.[/QUOTE]

I think it's more because of Deadwood that Carnivalle was cancelled, but all of the money pumped into the Sopranos instead of multiple deserving series just doesn't make any sense.

That Guy 03-13-2006 01:20 AM

deadwood is terrible... i mean total horse$%^% of a show.

itvnetop 04-18-2006 05:50 PM

Vito is done... I think he's gonna wack himself... er, bad use of words.

Warpath 04-18-2006 05:55 PM

[QUOTE=itvnetop]Vito is done... I think he's gonna wack himself... er, bad use of words.[/QUOTE]
absolutely hilarious. sopranos is awesome. deadwood is great. i thought carnivale was coming back, and if its truely dead, im sad. six feet under was also great. the new one big love is pretty crazy. i have 1 wife now, can't imagine 3 plus crap loads of kids. gotta take alot.

itvnetop 04-18-2006 06:35 PM

[QUOTE=Warpath]absolutely hilarious. sopranos is awesome. deadwood is great. i thought carnivale was coming back, and if its truely dead, im sad. six feet under was also great. the new one big love is pretty crazy. i have 1 wife now, can't imagine 3 plus crap loads of kids. gotta take alot.[/QUOTE]

carnivale's last season (its second) was one of the most amazing runs of television i've seen... i can't believe they cancelled it. i think it wasn't mainstream enough for people.

Warpath 04-18-2006 10:34 PM

[QUOTE=itvnetop]carnivale's last season (its second) was one of the most amazing runs of television i've seen... i can't believe they cancelled it. i think it wasn't mainstream enough for people.[/QUOTE]

I agree that it wasn't mainstream enough, but I also think that that was the whole charm of it. I mean the fact that is was the old style carnival with the good vs evil underlying theme. I thought it was great. Brother Justin does truck commerical voice overs. I think its for honda ridgeline.

skinsfanthru&thru 04-18-2006 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=Warpath]I agree that it wasn't mainstream enough, but I also think that that was the whole charm of it. I mean the fact that is was the old style carnival with the good vs evil underlying theme. I thought it was great. Brother Justin does truck commerical voice overs. I think its for honda ridgeline.[/QUOTE]

even though he was awesome as Brother Justin, I'll always remember him as the bad ass mofo from Highlander.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

SkinEmAll 04-19-2006 12:20 AM

i thought carnivale was great also, but i totaly love deadwood. its got me hooked like the sopranos did when it came out. big love is pretty damn funny. i think the worst thing hbo ever did was that piece of sh!t roman/greek series,rome? or something like that. horrible!!