Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Playbook (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How to Start a New Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=11510)

SmootSmack 03-13-2006 10:51 PM

How to Start a New Thread

Hopefully, this will clarify any questions members have about starting new threads. If you still have questions, PM any of the mods and we'll help you out.

The following is a step-by-step process for posting new threads:

1. You must, of course, be registered and signed-in to RedskinsWarpath.com

2. On the left column of the home page you'll see a box entitled Site Navigation, under that you'll see "Forums". Click on "Forums"

3. You should now be on [URL="http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php"]The Forum Page[/URL]

4. Choose the appropriate forum and click on the link. Remember-the News Wire forum is only for posting news articles, not for discussion

5. Let's say you've clicked on the "Locker Room" forum. That will take you to the [URL="http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2"]Locker Room[/URL]

6. On the left hand side just above "Threads in Forum" you'll see a button that says "New Thread"

7. Click on "New Thread" Now you should see [URL="http://www.thewarpath.net/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=2"]Post New Thread[/URL]

8. Now you are ready to post your new thread

9. Enjoy!

MTK 03-13-2006 10:52 PM

Re: How to Start a New Thread

I'm hoping this will cut down on the "How do I start a new thread" emails I get.

Thanks TAFKAS

RiggoRules 03-13-2006 10:55 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]I'm hoping this will cut down on the "How do I start a new thread" emails I get.

Thanks TAFKAS[/QUOTE]

Should people who can't figure out how to start a new thread be allowed to start a new thread? Doesn't difficulty with such a subject essentially out them as Cowboy fans? ;-)

FRPLG 03-13-2006 10:58 PM

[QUOTE=RiggoRules]Should people who can't figure out how to start a new thread be allowed to start a new thread? Doesn't difficulty with such a subject essentially out them as Cowboy fans? ;-)[/QUOTE]
This is a valid point. Anyone who is either A) to ignorant to find the new thread button or B) too lazy probably should find a nice low revenue team to cheer for. I hear the Cards have plenty of room on their bandwagon.

That Guy 03-13-2006 11:06 PM

hey, how do you start a new thread? Someone wrote a post about it, but it was really long and i lost interest....

Duffman003 03-13-2006 11:07 PM

what the hell is a thread? :)

mcalderone10 03-13-2006 11:08 PM

[QUOTE=That Guy]hey, how do you start a new thread? Someone wrote a post about it, but it was really long and i lost interest....[/QUOTE]

hahaha

then you probably shouldn't start a new thread

monk81 03-14-2006 08:49 PM

Were those emails by any chance...............
signed Zack Mills :Smoker:

3rd ID SOLDIER 03-15-2006 06:54 PM

so do you think you are so smart to where you can criticize people i don't think it is funny i asked cause i did not know i don't need your smart ass reply be a part of the solution or keep it to yourself!

SmootSmack 03-15-2006 06:58 PM

[QUOTE=3rd ID SOLDIER]so do you think you are so smart to where you can criticize people i don't think it is funny i asked cause i did not know i don't need your smart ass reply be a part of the solution or keep it to yourself![/QUOTE]

Who are you talking to?

MTK 03-15-2006 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=3rd ID SOLDIER]so do you think you are so smart to where you can criticize people i don't think it is funny i asked cause i did not know i don't need your smart ass reply be a part of the solution or keep it to yourself![/QUOTE]

huh?

Your welcome for the help

RiggoRules 03-15-2006 07:31 PM

In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka, "Lighten up, Francis".

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 03-15-2006 11:20 PM

I don't think anyone meant it as a personal attack on you.

ArtMonkDrillz 06-12-2008 04:30 PM

[QUOTE=cooooooley;452631]got to have at least 10 posts[/QUOTE]
Can you please stop spamming the site just to get your 10 posts.

12thMan 06-12-2008 04:37 PM

[quote=cooooooley;452632]that is what i am working on right now[/quote]

Read my lips -- Buh-bye.

skinsfan_nn 06-12-2008 04:46 PM

[quote=cooooooley;452632]that is what i am working on right now[/quote]

Yes we see that. I bunch of one line post's that don't mean jack! You started spamming the damn board up so you can start some from what I've seen so far if I had to guess a meaningless thread!

Your privilege to start a new thread can disappear quickly as yours probably will.

ArtMonkDrillz 06-12-2008 04:55 PM

[QUOTE=cooooooley;452642]calm down i was tryin to get you guys to support the cheif for the best mascot/fan in the nfl someone actually already beat me to it just make sure you support him beacause he supports our team every sunday for almost the last 30 years[/QUOTE]you know you could have just found another post with something even remotely related and said something like [I]"Hey guys, this is a little off topic, but..."[/I] You could have even asked if someone would start a thread about it for you.
People tend to respond to that sort of thing better than when they see a series or three word posts.

Now, with that said, I did go and vote for Chief Z, but I'm confused as to why they have the freakin' Lion's mascot as the #1 seed.

MTK 06-12-2008 07:16 PM

A sure fire way to get banned here is to post one liners for your first 10 posts. Another d-bag down the tubes.

Lady Brave 06-12-2008 08:45 PM

[yt]hMenB9Ywh2Q[/yt]

skinsfan_nn 06-12-2008 09:14 PM

[quote=Lady Brave;452666][yt]hMenB9Ywh2Q[/yt][/quote]

Well Freddy bit the, lets just say it wasn't the dust....and the cheap imitation cooooooooooooley just bit the dust. The End.

SmootSmack 06-12-2008 10:04 PM

As soon as he said he had a really important Chief Zee thread to post, I knew exactly what it was so I beat him to the punch...so he could then be banned for starting a duplicate thread :)

Seriously though, I wanted to see what he would now do if the thread he had tried so hard to post was already there.

Lady Brave 06-12-2008 10:46 PM

I was going to post that contest earlier today after seeing it linked on RedskinsHeads.

My procrastination caused the demise of a noob. I'm so ashamed.

MTK 06-13-2008 08:29 AM

The noob caused his own demise as they frequently do.

There's no excuse, our guidelines are clear as day and are included in the welcome PM that goes out to every new member.

I'm not sure what's going on lately but it seems that we've had a few people who sign up, spam 10 messages, and then post some crap that they're selling.

724Skinsfan 06-13-2008 08:35 AM

Yeah, they should do what I'm doing and wait until their third year before they start marketing their wares. You want to first establish a good trust relationship with a core group (still working on that). But when I do, get ready for Zorn Flakes, a new hair and scalp conditioner.

over the mountain 12-03-2008 06:43 PM

hey guys off topic but is there a skins madden '09 thread? i thought for sure ive seen one before and i know im not the only grown man who still sneaks a few games in the morning before the ball n chain wakes up . . .

i just want to complain about kelly, thomas and davis not producing their rookie year (lol jk)

thanks

go skins!!!!!