Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   F... Pushy Strippers (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/11984-f-pushy-strippers.html)

jamf 04-05-2006 02:51 PM

F... Pushy Strippers

No I dont want to buy you a $15 drink, I dont want to talk to you!

Just shut up and dance.
Come around and ask if i would like a lapdance, but dont show up every 5 minutes...
I need space! Give me space! I want to enjoy the place with my friends.

Also, If the lapdances are $20, dont charge $40 unless you Dirty(in a great way). oh, Dont spend half the damn song taking of your F'Me Pumps...

F... Pushy Strippers

PWNED 04-05-2006 02:54 PM

Re: F... Pushy Strippers

yes, but NOT f the cool ones. like the ones in canada.

jbcjr14 04-05-2006 04:46 PM

Nice! F EM, YES F EM!!!!!!

Redskins_P 04-05-2006 04:48 PM

You might have to double up if you want to F a stripper......

skinsfanthru&thru 04-05-2006 10:46 PM

as the wise one C.R. said "there is no f ing in the Champagne Room."

on a side note, which nearby state of Virginia would anyone recommend for strip club fun? cuz we got the stupid pasty rule here and I ain't paying to see just a bit more than I could see @ the beach or on MTV.

gibbsisgod 04-05-2006 11:48 PM

[quote=skinsfanthru&thru]as the wise one C.R. said "there is no f ing in the Champagne Room."

on a side note, which nearby state of Virginia would anyone recommend for strip club fun? cuz we got the stupid pasty rule here and I ain't paying to see just a bit more than I could see @ the beach or on MTV.[/quote]wv

gibbsisgod 04-05-2006 11:49 PM

dont go to deep in the wood though, i mean you can find some nice ones in martinsburgh but you can also find some fugly bitches

Redskins8588 04-05-2006 11:57 PM

[QUOTE=PWNED]yes, but NOT f the cool ones. like the ones in canada.[/QUOTE]
Damn straight!!! Canada has the best strippers ever, and you can take that to the bank!!!!

TheMalcolmConnection 04-06-2006 08:50 AM

[quote=skinsfanthru&thru]as the wise one C.R. said "there is no f ing in the Champagne Room."

on a side note, which nearby state of Virginia would anyone recommend for strip club fun? cuz we got the stupid pasty rule here and I ain't paying to see just a bit more than I could see @ the beach or on MTV.[/quote]

Actually, a little known Virginia law forces any law enforcement officer that GOES to a strip club to make himself known, meaning that if you're at a strip club one night and it's ALL nude, there are no officers present. If they keep their bottoms on, you can be damn sure there is a cop there.

Southern Xposure in WV is where it's at. And yes PWNED, Canada has VERY different rules than down here. It's a Look AND Touch rule.

jbcjr14 04-06-2006 08:51 AM

While I have never been to the Red Light District - I have heard Baltimore has some hot spots if you can avoid being shot!

TheMalcolmConnection 04-06-2006 08:54 AM

Yeah, people love to get shot in Baltimore. :(

Daseal 04-06-2006 09:29 AM

For the most part, I'd avoid WV and head to DC as long as you're 21. WV has a few too many shady dives for me.

BDBohnzie 04-06-2006 09:50 AM

I highly recommend the Gentlemen's Gold Club in Baltimore...quality place. Great ladies, and decent drink prices. A buddy of mine and I blew through $60 getting shots from this hot waitress's assets. Hustler Club wasn't too bad, but Gold Club was so much better.

For my bachelor party, we ended up at Nexxus in DC, but I was too drunk to remember much. The chicks dancing for us were pretty hot.