Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What if Vince Young drop at no. 53. Do we pick him up (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=12064)

bertoskins 04-11-2006 11:18 PM

What if Vince Young drop at no. 53. Do we pick him up

I know it sounds crazy, and unrealistic for this, and pardon me

But if in case Vince Young fall to us at no. 53 (because of the low score on W.T).

Do you think we will pick him up.

diehardskin2982 04-11-2006 11:21 PM

Re: What if Vince Young drop at no. 53. Do we pick him up

no...why? do you remember that auburn was undefeated in campbel's senior year

Redskins8588 04-11-2006 11:22 PM

No, we just picked up a QB last year in the 1st round. Gibbs even wouldnt start Young yet, hell, Gibbs isnt ready to start Campbell yet...

Paintrain 04-11-2006 11:24 PM

No.

jordanz301 04-11-2006 11:24 PM

.....................cmon now

Winskins 04-11-2006 11:30 PM

YES!!!...and when the coaches come back from the crack binges they're on, we can probably trade him for something better

FRPLG 04-11-2006 11:30 PM

What is the point of the question? Is it a roundabout way of asking if we have confidence in Campbell? There is ZERO chance he drops to 53 so this is a stupid silly question. If we want to discuss our QB situation bring it up in a meaningful context not in some imaginary fairytale world. I can see our man Huddle asking something like this.

jrocx69 04-11-2006 11:39 PM

i wouldnt want him in the 5th round

GTripp0012 04-11-2006 11:42 PM

Yeah, but honestly, I'd rather have Reggie Bush drop to 53. I think Portis and Bush would make a great one-two punch.
</sarcastic rant>

That Guy 04-11-2006 11:54 PM

why stop at bush when we can trade our 53rd pick for the entire steelers roster...

SmootSmack 04-12-2006 12:01 AM

[QUOTE=That Guy]why stop at bush when we can trade our 53rd pick for the entire steelers roster...[/QUOTE]

That's just silly man. You know we'd have to throw in Aki Jones. Seriously That Guy, I thought you knew your shit. The #53 and Aki Jones gets us the entire steelers roster...and maybe a terrible towel.

saden1 04-12-2006 01:02 AM

I'd like to go forward in time and find out which players will be impact players and pick them in the draft.

hooskins 04-12-2006 01:17 AM

[quote=bertoskins]I know it sounds crazy, and unrealistic for this, and pardon me

But if in case Vince Young fall to us at no. 53 (because of the low score on W.T).

Do you think we will pick him up.[/quote]

yes, and leave the guy alone its the freaking offseason there really isnt much to talk about, and if there is then POST IT...

SmootSmack 04-12-2006 01:29 AM

[QUOTE=hooskins]yes, and leave the guy alone its the freaking offseason there really isnt much to talk about, and if there is then POST IT...[/QUOTE]

You honestly believe we would pick up Vince Young if he fell to us?

dcweldon 04-12-2006 03:02 AM

I will do my best to not verbally slap you in the face for asking that. But why would we draft another quarterback that would be our starter within the next two seasons, after just drafting QB Jason Campbell?

IF IF IF Vince were to drop that far, the best option for the redskins would be to trade the pick at that point to a team who would want him...but, if he fell to the 53 pick, then he might as well fall to the 7th round like Danny Worthless, oh excuse me I mean Danny Awful, once again, i meant Danny Wuerffel...remember him, heisman winner senior year at Florida, then got signed when the ole ball coach came here? Yea, that guy, that is how Vince would be modeled if he fell to the 53 spot.