Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   F... Spoiled Rich Kids (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=12168)

gibbsisgod 04-19-2006 02:23 PM

F... Spoiled Rich Kids

have any of you seen the shit that plays on mtv anymore? its a bunch of shows that are about little rich kids who are handed everything they could ever want and more but still manage to make it seem like they are misfortunate! I was flipping through the channels the other day and came across a show(dont know what it was) where a 20 something child of a very wealthy buisness man was crying that daddy won't pay for her trip to italy or something! this kind of crap just makes me furious and i'm sure that im not alone!

mooby 04-19-2006 02:46 PM

Re: F... Spoiled Rich Kids

yeah i can't remember the last time i saw a rock video on mtv. 2001, i think it was. All the shows on there suck.

gibbsisgod 04-19-2006 02:52 PM

my bitch is more about the so called reality tv. these people fling money around like it grows on trees while the rest of the world struggles to make ends meet. i wish they could live in the REAL WORLD for just 1 year

SmootSmack 04-19-2006 03:12 PM

Guess you were probably watching My Sweet 16. They got some weird shows on MTV now-Date My Mother, Parental Control. But nothing beats Yo Momma (nothing but snaps)

saden1 04-19-2006 03:40 PM

I saw one episode of My Sweet 16 and I was thoroughly disgusted. They had this girl who was adopted but a rich family a year earlier blasting her friend and telling them how obnoxiously rich she was. You'd think someone who as been through foster homes would have a little humility.

Speaking of rich kids, those Duke Lacrosse players sure are rich.

gibbsisgod 04-19-2006 03:43 PM

[quote=saden1]

Speaking of rich kids, those Duke Lacrosse players sure are rich.[/quote]i heard that one of the men charged can prove that he was not even in the same state when this all happened.( i think it was on the tk show)

BDBohnzie 04-19-2006 03:50 PM

yeah, one of the players has receipts from ATMs and fast food places with timestamps that puts him in a completely different place.

and who wastes their time with MTV nowadays anyway?

MTK 04-19-2006 04:17 PM

Hey I am a spoiled rich kid!!

LOL I wish!

BigSKINBauer 04-19-2006 04:29 PM

chech it, BSB is poor. BSB's little cousins are rich. BSB mooches off his little cousins and becomes rich.

See i live in a little town house with a parking spot. My cousins live in a house that is over 1.5 million. They are in 4th and 6th grade. My little cousin had a go-cart that cost 1,400 when BSB was begging for a car. BSB got a car that cost 2,000(it actually is a beast). BSB doesn't have a TV in his house over 18 inches(Sad, I know, my 26er broke), my cousins have 3 plasmas in the house and a movie theater with a 8 foot screen 8 leather chairs that cost more than all the stuff in my house, and some kick ass speakers. BSB has never been on a vacation. They have been on like 2 cruises this year.

My little cousins, although spoiled, are good kids and do well in school. They are forced to study much more than BSB ever was. So, BSB is no hater. BSB is a moocher. My uncle treats me just like his own children, he really does. I don't have everything they have, like 2 playstation 2s, 27 inch flatscreen in my room, 3 ipods for 2 little kids(??), and all that junk but BSB is not sad. I use that movie theater now. I take my friends there and watch movies, I watched basketball games on the plasma, I was riding the go cart in the snow jumping and shit, I use my uncle's hummer ocassionally, and I do eat out with them fairly often. So BSB "don't hate".

BrudLee 04-19-2006 04:31 PM

BSB [u]does[/u] talk about himself in the third person, though.

BigSKINBauer 04-19-2006 04:35 PM

[quote=BrudLee]BSB [U]does[/U] talk about himself in the third person, though.[/quote]BSB likes to jump in and out of the third person.

jamf 04-19-2006 04:58 PM

Your new name should be "The BSB". ;)

BigSKINBauer 04-19-2006 05:22 PM

[quote=jamf]Your new name should be "The BSB". ;)[/quote]yes, BSB demanded a name change before but i dropped my "la revolucion" because I wasn't sure what i wanted it changed to and i shouldn't be bothering the mods. I was going to change it to Terpskinbauer. Any thoughts, anyone? I really like The BSB though.

The TSB? no. THE BSB, bsb likes it. maybe in a few months I'll start "la REVOLUCION" again...

dmek25 04-19-2006 05:38 PM

is the bsb any relation to the fonz?

BigSKINBauer 04-19-2006 07:03 PM

[quote=dmek25]is the bsb any relation to the fonz?[/quote]heeeyyy, on my dads side.