Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   F... office dumpers (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=12175)

MTK 04-20-2006 09:42 AM

F... office dumpers

Sorry if I offend anyone who does this... but what's up with office dumping? Can't people save this for home? We have a guy in my office that is in the dumper no less than 5-6 times a day, what in the hell is he doing in there so much?? If you're on the can that much I really think you need to change your diet.

Our men's room is just nasty. Seems like anytime I go in there, someone is on the can going to town. I just don't get it, I understand if it's an emergency, but some people are in there all the time, and the worst part is some people will try to talk to you while they're doing their business.

What's your guys stance on office dumping?

BrudLee 04-20-2006 10:00 AM

Re: F... office dumpers

[B]Love[/B] the office dump. I just sit there, growling, and getting paid.

MTK 04-20-2006 10:02 AM

[quote=BrudLee][B]Love[/B] the office dump. I just sit there, growling, and getting paid.[/quote]

Thanks for the laugh :)

PWNED 04-20-2006 10:03 AM

Yar.

Schneed10 04-20-2006 10:12 AM

I'm a daily office dumper, but I try to be considerate and open the bathroom window after dropping my grimace. Luckily it's a one-man bathroom with only one toilet, so you can open the window and shut the door and the stench is gone in 10 minutes.

5 or 6 times a day on a routine basis sounds like a gastrointestinal problem to me. Might be Crohn's or irritable bowel?

TheMalcolmConnection 04-20-2006 10:18 AM

Yeah, I've heard of Crohn's. I knew a guy who would go 10-12 times a day.

BDBohnzie 04-20-2006 10:38 AM

in the building, each floor has facilities, men's with 4 stalls...it's a riot when they're all full and the bathroom smells like a chicken farm (Brud knows what I'm talking about)

TheMalcolmConnection 04-20-2006 10:42 AM

Between 2 and 3 is the bewitching hour for all the men where I work. It's like we all fight for the private stall upstairs. If you miss out you go to the dungeon downstairs.

jamf 04-20-2006 11:12 AM

Hmmm.

For some reason I hate the Office/school/gas station/public place dump.

I dont want to do the business with other people in the room and I dont want anyone else smelling my funk of 10,000 years.

jbcjr14 04-20-2006 11:44 AM

We have the same problem. Two stall bathroom and 4 floors. All the people from the 3rd and 4th floor come down to our floor to take their daily shit. I even hear them playing games on their blackberry's sometimes.

Also...a little courtesy, when you do the deed, flush the damn thing. Remember, its not your water and the smell will not be as bad if you flush at least twice in your session.

***Matty - I believe its time for the f...threads to have their own home!!!!!

MTK 04-20-2006 11:49 AM

[quote=jbcjr14]We have the same problem. Two stall bathroom and 4 floors. All the people from the 3rd and 4th floor come down to our floor to take their daily shit. I even hear them playing games on their blackberry's sometimes.

Also...a little courtesy, when you do the deed, flush the damn thing. Remember, its not your water and the smell will not be as bad if you flush at least twice in your session.

***Matty - I believe its time for the f...threads to have their own home!!!!![/quote]

I've gone into our bathroom and turned right around and walked out. We have a guy in the office who is the foulest MF'er known to man. I can't imagine death smelling worse.

Yeah, I'm warming up to the idea of a F... forum. Stay tuned.

SmootSmack 04-20-2006 11:53 AM

I worked at this one place one time (I won't say where) and so I go into wash my hands after lunch. Coworker is in there, we chat a couple of minutes about who remembers what.

Someone is in the stall. Starts making these grunting noises, suddenly it turns into moaning noises, then rapid deep breathing. Followed by an "Oh my God, Yes"

My coworker and I couldn't stop laughing. So dude walks out and it's our boss! He was red when he saw us. I was only there a couple more weeks but I never shook his hand again.

dmek25 04-20-2006 11:59 AM

courtesy flushes are a must in a public bathroom.when i worked strictly daywork i always went right before work and right after.now that im on swingshift with weird hours,whenever i feel the urge,i gotta go(usually no more than twice in a twelve hour shift)

dmek25 04-20-2006 12:00 PM

i cant believe im reading this in a somewhat public setting:)

SmootSmack 04-20-2006 12:01 PM

With my current job I have the benefit of working literally across the street from my apartment so if I have to take a dump during the day I walk home. Unfortunately, it's a perk ESPN won't be able to provide for me when I join them.

T.cav4481 04-20-2006 12:35 PM

I like the work dump too, getting paid for it, sharing, when it's go time ...it's go time! I live one mile from work, and I have stopped on the way home in a portible crapper...

MTK 04-20-2006 01:51 PM

[quote=T.cav4481]I like the work dump too, getting paid for it, sharing, when it's go time ...it's go time! I live one mile from work, and I have stopped on the way home in a portible crapper...[/quote]

get out, you've stopped on the way home to use a porta-potty?!

EEich 04-20-2006 02:01 PM

Is this what this site has come to?

jamf 04-20-2006 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=T.cav4481]I like the work dump too, getting paid for it, sharing, when it's go time ...it's go time! I live one mile from work, and I have stopped on the way home in a portible crapper...[/QUOTE]

WTF!

gibbsisgod 04-20-2006 02:18 PM

I'm definetly an office dumper.Like T.CAV said, when its go time, its go time:Flush:

gibbsisgod 04-20-2006 02:20 PM

but with that being said, a courtesy flush is a must for every 2 min. you are in the stall

FRPLG 04-20-2006 02:25 PM

Not a big public dumper. In fact I can't think of ever doing it anywhere. But I consider work not public. If I can use the pot on a daily basis I am cool with it. The at-work dropping of the kids is only when necessary though.

gibbsisgod 04-20-2006 03:33 PM

when i was in hs they had no walls around the toilets because kids would go in there to smoke between classes. every morning the starting center for the fb team would be sitting there taking care of his buisness right in front of everybody, pants around his ankles and his white pimply legs out for everyone to see:vomit:

BigSKINBauer 04-20-2006 03:35 PM

Ok, i have never taken a dump in a public restroom. I don't ever use the stalls. See at my faorite bathroom in my school there are 3 stalls and 5 urinals. That proportion is messed up. I don't think people need a toilet 3 at out 8 times the use the restroom. Now that is OK. Not a horrible ratio but at my office I intern at it is one big person urinal, one little person urinal, and 3 toilets. THat is messed up beyond belief. What a waste. 3 toilets to 1 useful urinal?? That is crazy. THe problem is everytime i go in there there is someone in the toilets. Atleast it sounds like it because there is that moving sound. I don't get it, do all people in offices just take dumps all the time then? Any more than just once a day on average is too much. If someone averages 2-3 times a day there is a problem and if it is pushing 4 or more there really is a problem.

Schneed10 04-20-2006 04:05 PM

LOL, we're talking about poop.

OK, we're going to flip this coin, if it's heads we'll call this place Rhode Island, if it's tails we'll call it Cacapoopoopeepeeshire.

memphisskin 04-20-2006 04:11 PM

I'm Memphisskin, and I'm an office pooper. I used to work for a cable tv station in LA and we had an office poopin community. There was even a VP who would leave his copy of the Daily Variety in the stall, subscription tag always torn off. That said, can't wait to move on up and get a private bathroom. Warm toilet seats always make me feel like I've just taken the last swig outta someone else's beer.

gibbsisgod 04-20-2006 04:19 PM

YEAH ,warm toilet seats make me feel kinda dirty:(

gibbsisgod 04-20-2006 04:50 PM

and F... these water saving toilets that cant even swallow a decent turd. we have one of these at work and it seems like you need to plunge after every shit

Monkeydad 04-20-2006 05:07 PM

Save it for home????

HA! I'd like to see you hold in Montezuma's Revenge for 8 hours.

I don't see a problem with it when it's necessary...but making it your job at your job is wrong. You need to see a doctor if you do it more than once or twice a day.

JoeRedskin 04-20-2006 10:56 PM

This may be TMI (though at this point, can we ever really say that about anything again), but several years ago I had large portions of my insides removed. The net effect was to make me hit the can on a fairly regular basis. Unfortunately for my coworkers, the bathroom is pretty much unusuable after one of my sojourns.

I get symphonic (I am putting extra sound proofing in the bathroom I am installing in our basement - Yes, it's THAT loud), it stinks to high hell (even I gag - that's pretty bad), and sometimes it's splatter shit (consistency is an inside joke in my home - my wife will ask "So, were you squirting soup or dumping dough?"). But guess what folks? I am too f...ing old to care and, even if I did, I ain't got any other options. But, hey, I leave the fan on.

I actually have seen coworkers turn around when they see me exit. Once, one unsuspecting soul walked in and, as I walked off, I heard something along the lines of "OH MY GOD, KILL ME NOW!". I just laughed knowingly to myself.

Ah well, if it didn't stink like shit, we wouldn't do it in private.

SmootSmack 04-20-2006 11:02 PM

I have no idea what to say after reading JoeRedskin's post.

"Symphonic" classic...yet disturbing

MTK 04-20-2006 11:16 PM

[quote=TAFKAS]I have no idea what to say after reading JoeRedskin's post.

"Symphonic" classic...yet disturbing[/quote]

Ummm yeah, hard to top that post.

JoeRedskin just pwned us all

mooby 04-20-2006 11:43 PM

In school, it's like a mortal sin to take a dump. If you do, and somebody walks in, your in trouble, because they will walk out, grab anyone walking around in the halls, and bring them to the scene to laugh at you when you come out the door.

That's why i never eat breakfast, and i always save it for when i'm home. One time i did eat breakfast, and i ended up using the restroom before school started, luckily nobody caught me because i went to a rarely used men's teachers bathroom at the back of the school that isn't locked.

As for the people at work that do that often, maybe they just sit on the john and pretend they're taking a dump, and look at their cell phones or something, just so they can get paid while not actually working.

steveo395 04-20-2006 11:47 PM

[quote=mooby]In school, it's like a mortal sin to take a dump. If you do, and somebody walks in, your in trouble, because they will walk out, grab anyone walking around in the halls, and bring them to the scene to laugh at you when you come out the door.

That's why i never eat breakfast, and i always save it for when i'm home. One time i did eat breakfast, and i ended up using the restroom before school started, luckily nobody caught me because i went to a rarely used men's teachers bathroom at the back of the school that isn't locked.

As for the people at work that do that often, maybe they just sit on the john and pretend they're taking a dump, and look at their cell phones or something, just so they can get paid while not actually working.[/quote]
dude ice been in school for like 1`2 years or we and ive never taken a dump mad nicccccccce

FRPLG 04-21-2006 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=JoeRedskin]This may be TMI (though at this point, can we ever really say that about anything again), but several years ago I had large portions of my insides removed. The net effect was to make me hit the can on a fairly regular basis. Unfortunately for my coworkers, the bathroom is pretty much unusuable after one of my sojourns.

I get symphonic (I am putting extra sound proofing in the bathroom I am installing in our basement - Yes, it's THAT loud), it stinks to high hell (even I gag - that's pretty bad), and sometimes it's splatter shit (consistency is an inside joke in my home - my wife will ask "So, were you squirting soup or dumping dough?"). But guess what folks? I am too f...ing old to care and, even if I did, I ain't got any other options. But, hey, I leave the fan on.

I actually have seen coworkers turn around when they see me exit. Once, one unsuspecting soul walked in and, as I walked off, I heard something along the lines of "OH MY GOD, KILL ME NOW!". I just laughed knowingly to myself.

Ah well, if it didn't stink like shit, we wouldn't do it in private.[/QUOTE]
Is this officially the END of the internet? I feel abused now.

BigSKINBauer 04-21-2006 12:51 AM

yeah when someone is doing number 2 in school you take a paper towel, get it all nice and wet, get another few and do the same thing, and throw them over the door. Its not like they are going to get up and do anything.

EternalEnigma21 04-21-2006 01:11 AM

[quote=BigSKINBauer]yeah when someone is doing number 2 in school you take a paper towel, get it all nice and wet, get another few and do the same thing, and throw them over the door. Its not like they are going to get up and do anything.[/quote]

That doesn't change when you get out of school. I dump at the office all the time. Its the only time to get some real good Tetris time in.

But when you get older you'll realize that you can arm yourself inside the stall and listen for the door, and aim a piss soaked tp wad right at it... then who's laughing!

NAVYSKINSFAN 04-21-2006 06:23 AM

Office dumping is nothing. Try being crammed into a large berthing with 70 other dudes for six months on a ship. Understand that we are eating crappy food the whole time inclding Class D beef prepared by high school drop outs who were told by a judge "join the military or go to jail". We shared three showeres, six sinks, 2 pissers, and three toilets. With that many people there were almost always at least 2 people at a time dumping. The worst part of all is that there is no cleaning lady at sea! I feelt really bad for all those poor guys junior to me who had to clean them every day. LOL

jbcjr14 04-21-2006 07:58 AM

I have heard the military shitters can be quite nasty, but at the end of the day are some of the cleanest.

Monkeydad 04-21-2006 11:28 AM

This is now one thread I regret ever opening.:tongue