Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   F... Public Toilet Pissers (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/12180-f-public-toilet-pissers.html)

jamf 04-20-2006 11:15 AM

F... Public Toilet Pissers

Yeah you know who you are!

You're the dude that is too embarassed to use a urinal next to a guy so you go into a stall and piss all over the F'n toilet and floor. Do you do that at home?
Are you trying to kill a fly with your piss? what possible reason do you have for doing something like that?

F... Public Toilet Pissers

SmootSmack 04-20-2006 11:18 AM

Re: F... Public Toilet Pissers

LOL...kill a fly with your piss. That was hilarious. Made my day

skinsfanthru&thru 04-20-2006 11:19 AM

[QUOTE=jamf]Yeah you know who you are!

You're the dude that is too embarassed to use a urinal next to a guy so you go into a stall and piss all over the F'n toilet and floor. Do you do that at home?
Are you trying to kill a fly with your piss? what possible reason do you have for doing something like that?

F... Public Toilet Pissers[/QUOTE]

I know I use the stalls to piss if possible cuz I've caught a couple guys looking @ my junk so I like the privacy, lol.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-20-2006 11:24 AM

I'm the same here. ALSO on the subject of etiquette, you learn to fill in every OTHER urinal until they are all full.

jbcjr14 04-20-2006 11:41 AM

Well, I am hung like a squirrel....but I still stand right next to the guy if there is an open one. No need to mess up the shitter if I gotta use it later!

Duffman003 04-20-2006 11:44 AM

[QUOTE=jbcjr14]Well, I am hung like a squirrel....but I still stand right next to the guy if there is an open one. No need to mess up the shitter if I gotta use it later![/QUOTE]

Maybe squirrels are hung like you

jbcjr14 04-20-2006 11:46 AM

Haha, there is no shame in that I suppose.

Mattyk 04-20-2006 11:53 AM

Funny story about pissing all over the place...

Back in my early college days, I lived on the first floor of the dorm, or also known as 'the pit'. The 5th floor was known as 'the penthouse'. There was always an unspoken rivalry there between the 1st floor guys and the 5th.

In our drunken stupors we would sneak up to the 5th floor late at night and piss ALL OVER their bathroom. We would soak down all their toilet paper, piss all over the sinks, toilets, floor, anything in sight basically.

Yeah I know, pretty sick. I guess it's something only a drunk 18 year old can appreciate.

dmek25 04-20-2006 11:56 AM

they ever find out it was you guys?

Mattyk 04-20-2006 12:01 PM

[quote=dmek25]they ever find out it was you guys?[/quote]

Yeah they knew, but I think they were afraid of fighting back.

If someone pisses all over your bathroom, I guess they didn't want to see how far we'd be willing to go the next time around.

Duffman003 04-20-2006 12:04 PM

in my freshman year, someone got black out drunk and pooped right outside the bathroom... the resident director wasn't pleased about that for some reason...

BigSKINBauer 04-20-2006 12:31 PM

see if there are open ones not next to people it is a rule that you at least keep a one urinal spacing. Now if there is only one open i'll take it. By the time I unzip the guy will be done. Now, BSB different in that if not one is open and the stall is, BSB will wait. I don't ever use the stalls.

jamf 04-20-2006 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=jbcjr14]Well, I am hung like a squirrel....![/QUOTE]
Yes you are!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v425/transar/hugenuts.gif[/IMG]

BDBohnzie 04-20-2006 02:29 PM

definitely one urinal spacing when it's feasible. And I'll duck into a stall if necessary...but certainly do not piss all over the place like I'm trying to pop the balloon for a prize...and I'll use the end of my shoe to lift the damn seat.

gibbsisgod 04-20-2006 03:28 PM

the stall is ok for emergencies but under no cicumstances should you sit down