Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   F...Homework (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/12210-f-homework.html)

jdlea 04-23-2006 07:25 PM

F...Homework

How does this happen? I have 2 projects and a paper due by Thursday. All of em for different classes, but all due within 1 day of each other. This is bs!! F this!

GTripp0012 04-23-2006 07:32 PM

Re: F...Homework

I hear ya.

heybigstar 04-23-2006 07:51 PM

man, i just need to write 3 papersand have 3 tests between here and graduation, but the stress of having to write it si at an all time high
f papers!

jdlea 04-23-2006 07:59 PM

Unfortunately for me, the paper is the easiest thing I have to do....

Warpath 04-23-2006 08:19 PM

oh the stresses of college life. enjoy that that is all that is stressing you. i miss those days.

jdlea 04-23-2006 08:21 PM

Yeah, seriously. Does anyone ever consider how f*ckin crazy college life actually is? High stress S-Th. Wed (Swiller's night at Quill's), Fri and Sat spent in a drunken stupor with easy girls. It's so much fun taking years off of my life...lol.

CooleyAsCanBe 04-23-2006 08:33 PM

Law school isn't as fun as college was. I have a huge paper due this week and four final exams coming up next week. Then again, I am in my last year and already have a job lined up, so I'm not sweating it too hard.

SmootSmack 04-23-2006 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=CooleyAsCanBe]Law school isn't as fun as college was. I have a huge paper due this week and four final exams coming up next week. Then again, I am in my last year and already have a job lined up, so I'm not sweating it too hard.[/QUOTE]

Where will you be working?

BigSKINBauer 04-23-2006 10:28 PM

yeah, umd is among the top 20 in the catagory "students almost never study". here is the link but you need to be a member [url]http://www.princetonreview.com/college/research/rankings/rankingDetails.asp?CategoryID=1&TopicID=4[/url] and those at GMU shouldn't complain about work either as it is in the top 20 also. GMU-15 UMD -17

CooleyAsCanBe 04-23-2006 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=TAFKAS]Where will you be working?[/QUOTE]

I sold my soul. I'll be working for a firm in D.C. Actually, compared to the other firms I have worked for and interviewed with, this one is the closest to being a "lifestyle firm." (Less billable hours required, no face time, etc...) Which is good, since I am married and have two kids...

I'd rather not give the name publicly, but if you want to know PM me, I highly recommend trying to get a job there for anyone going into law.

Alas, the firm doesn't own Redskins tickets, only Nationals. I used to be a paperboy for the Post, so I was hoping to get some Skins tickets from them before Danny took all their tickets away:) Anyone else go to Wild World on Washinton Post Carrier Day during the 80s and early 90s? Good times.

Mattyk 04-23-2006 11:53 PM

I just wrapped up my last paper a week ago...

NO MORE PAPERS, PRESENTATIONS, TESTS, QUIZZES, GROUP PROJECTS, etc., FOR ME!!!

Just call me Mattyk72, MBA

:thumb:

SmootSmack 04-24-2006 12:00 AM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]I just wrapped up my last paper a week ago...

:thumb:[/QUOTE]

Way to go Matty. Congrats!

CooleyAsCanBe 04-24-2006 12:06 AM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]I just wrapped up my last paper a week ago...

:thumb:[/QUOTE]

Now it is time to test the debate about whether or not an MBA is worth the investment...

Honestly, congratulations. I can't wait to finish law school. Look at all of us up and coming Warpathians.

CooleyAsCanBe 04-24-2006 12:11 AM

P.S. if any of you post-grads are looking to consolidate your federal student loans, check out [url]www.graduateleverage.com[/url].

They are a company made up of some Harvard students who collectively bargain with lenders to get better rates. I am probably going to consolidate with their recommended lender. They will give me last year's rate (2.875%) and after 36 consecutive payments it will drop to 1.875%. Amazing. I will use the whole 30 years to pay that baby off.

P.S.S. I do not work for them. I am just really excited about getting such a low rate.

BigSKINBauer 04-24-2006 06:26 AM

[quote=Mattyk72]I just wrapped up my last paper a week ago...

:thumb:[/quote]
Congrats, maybe someday I'll grow up to be like Matty.
THE BSB, MBA I like it. <-- and when it happens that, by the way, will be my username.