Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   F... those who dont respect the express lane at the grocery store (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/12230-f-those-who-dont-respect-express.html)

gibbsisgod 04-25-2006 06:57 AM

F... those who dont respect the express lane at the grocery store

I went to the grocery store last night and i picked up about 15 items so i decided to go to the "express lane" to save time.i got behind 3 elderly ladies together with about 50 items in 1 cart.they believe that just because they are ringing their individual purchases seperatly that they could use the express lane.The oldest lady puts her stuff on the belt and her total comes to about 17 dollars.she reaches into her purse and pulls out a wallet and inside the wallet she pulls out a baggie and inside the baggie she has quarters dimes and nickles. SHE PAID WITH CHANGE for a 17 dollar tab.after about 5 min. she realizes she doesnt have enough change (this, of course, was after she counted it twice)her friend had to give her the rest of the money. she turned a 5 min. trip to the grocery store into a 30 ordeal.:censored:

Schneed10 04-25-2006 08:17 AM

Re: F... those who dont respect the express lane at the grocery store

[quote=gibbsisgod]I went to the grocery store last night and i picked up about 15 items so i decided to go to the "express lane" to save time.i got behind 3 elderly ladies together with about 50 items in 1 cart.they believe that just because they are ringing their individual purchases seperatly that they could use the express lane.The oldest lady puts her stuff on the belt and her total comes to about 17 dollars.she reaches into her purse and pulls out a wallet and inside the wallet she pulls out a baggie and inside the baggie she has quarters dimes and nickles. SHE PAID WITH CHANGE for a 17 dollar tab.after about 5 min. she realizes she doesnt have enough change (this, of course, was after she counted it twice)her friend had to give her the rest of the money. she turned a 5 min. trip to the grocery store into a 30 ordeal.:censored:[/quote]

I'll go ahead and be the guy who says what we're all thinking...

F... OLD PEOPLE.

Daseal 04-25-2006 08:23 AM

Never go to the express lane. Seems to be the slowest moving line in the grocery store.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-25-2006 08:31 AM

I'll also say F...People Who ALWAYS Pay with Checks.

Do you have not a debit card by now?

gibbsisgod 04-25-2006 08:40 AM

[quote=Schneed10]I'll go ahead and be the guy who says what we're all thinking...

F... OLD PEOPLE.[/quote]I was gonna say it but i didnt want to offend

gibbsisgod 04-25-2006 08:41 AM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]I'll also say F...People Who ALWAYS Pay with Checks.

Do you have not a debit card by now?[/quote]i only pay with a check if i need something the day before payday

TheMalcolmConnection 04-25-2006 08:46 AM

Those piss me off and people who try really hard to make exact change by reaching in every orifice looking for change.

gibbsisgod 04-25-2006 08:49 AM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]Those piss me off and people who try really hard to make exact change by reaching in every orifice looking for change.[/quote]my mom will do that and she also thinks she needs to tell the cashier her life story.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-25-2006 08:50 AM

HAHAHAHA! My fiancee definitely does the life story thing. I'm like shut yer trap and buy this food so you can make my dinner.

If she read that, she'd kick my ass. :(

gibbsisgod 04-25-2006 08:56 AM

my wife and i will intentionally go to the store at 10 or 11pm so we can avoid the SLOW-ASS people. last night couldnt be helped cause i needed baby formula but it reminded me of how much i hate people.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-25-2006 08:57 AM

Yup, that's a good call. She loves to go right after work, but I'm like, "Girl, I'll WAKE UP at drive to the store at night so I don't have to deal with the crowds."

gibbsisgod 04-25-2006 09:19 AM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]Yup, that's a good call. She loves to go right after work, but I'm like, "Girl, I'll WAKE UP at drive to the store at night so I don't have to deal with the crowds."[/quote]although you can see some real freaks out at night , i mean you come across some real homely motherf*ckers.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-25-2006 09:22 AM

No doubt. Wal-Mart is classic for that. It's like all the creepy mofos come out to shop for goldfish, groceries and the blood of virgins.

gibbsisgod 04-25-2006 09:23 AM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]No doubt. Wal-Mart is classic for that. It's like all the creepy mofos come out to shop for goldfish, groceries and the blood of virgins.[/quote]they take their wives with them so they dont have to kiss them goodbye.:cheeky-sm

SmootSmack 04-25-2006 09:25 AM

[QUOTE=Schneed10]I'll go ahead and be the guy who says what we're all thinking...

F... OLD PEOPLE.[/QUOTE]

In the words of Moe Syzlak "Call this an unfair generalization if you must, but old people are no good at everything."

I always try to go grocery shopping late at night. For one thing, then I'm not going on an empty stomach and buying everything in the store. But I get easily frustrated in any sort of line. I have no patience