Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/)
-   -   Anniversary Gift - Jersey (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/12253-anniversary-gift-jersey.html)

crlesh 04-26-2006 12:42 PM

Anniversary Gift - Jersey

Just wanted to gloat about my most recent prize - for our 4th wedding anniversary, my beautiful wife bought me a Chris Cooley jersey.

Is that not the best wedding anniversary gift ever?!

Warpath 04-26-2006 12:44 PM

Re: Anniversary Gift - Jersey

[QUOTE=crlesh]Just wanted to gloat about my most recent prize - for our 4th wedding anniversary, my beautiful wife bought me a Chris Cooley jersey.

Is that not the best wedding anniversary gift ever?![/QUOTE]

When was yours? Celebrated my 3rd on tuesday the 25.

Bandwagon 04-26-2006 12:45 PM

Does she have a sister?

TheMalcolmConnection 04-26-2006 12:45 PM

How about her wearing it while you made sweet, sweet love? Or is that too weird?

Because don't tell me you don't think it's hot when your girl wears a jersey and NOTHING else.

Even though reading the player name on the back is a little weird.

I better stop while I'm ahead.

crlesh 04-26-2006 12:46 PM

April 20th - just arrived yesterday.

Congrats on yours!

crlesh 04-26-2006 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]How about her wearing it while you made sweet, sweet love? Or is that too weird?

Because don't tell me you don't think it's hot when your girl wears a jersey and NOTHING else.

I better stop while I'm ahead.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... it started off kinda exciting... and I do love Chris Cooley... but maybe I'll just have to have one made for her with her name on it.

gibbsisgod 04-26-2006 12:48 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]How about her wearing it while you made sweet, sweet love? Or is that too weird?

I better stop while I'm ahead.[/quote]im a good 14 inches taller than my wife so my jerseys come down past her knees:(

Warpath 04-26-2006 12:49 PM

[QUOTE=crlesh]April 20th - just arrived yesterday.

Congrats on yours![/QUOTE]

nice ur anniversary is 4.20. i petioned hard for that, but couldnt make it happen. And congrats on yours as well...
p.s. i got the burgundy Cooley jersey already.

TheMalcolmConnection 04-26-2006 02:09 PM

[quote=crlesh]Yeah... it started off kinda exciting... and I do love Chris Cooley... but maybe I'll just have to have one made for her with her name on it.[/quote]

I suggest you get matching jerseys with 6 for yours and 9 for her and walk hand-in-hand to games.

jdlea 04-26-2006 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]I suggest you get matching jerseys with 6 for yours and 9 for her and walk hand-in-hand to games.[/QUOTE]

That might be the greatest post in the history of this board...:lol:

Schneed10 04-26-2006 02:18 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]How about her wearing it while you made sweet, sweet love? Or is that too weird?

I better stop while I'm ahead.[/quote]

Been there, done that. :embarrass

My old Champ Bailey jersey a few years back. It was a little odd. But I liked it!

TheMalcolmConnection 04-26-2006 02:20 PM

HAHA! True enough. I guess too, that also says something about the "position" we prefer!

:censored:

amorentz 04-26-2006 03:11 PM

I was bitching about not wanting to deal with an Xmas tree in my apartment and wanting to just put up a fake one. My girlfriend (who was between apartments and living with me at the time) schemed the best way to get me to relent. I got home from work one day and she had bought burgundy and gold ornament balls, a Clinton Portis ornament (kind of like a ceramic action figure) and a foam finger to put on top as the "star".

I figured if shes willing to go that far to make it "my" tree I could certainly oblige her with a live one!

PS-I think it was March before I finally took that dry-ass tree out of my apartment...

Warpath 04-26-2006 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=amorentz]
PS-I think it was March before I finally took that dry-ass tree out of my apartment...[/QUOTE]

I think I just sharted laughing so hard at that post.

dmek25 04-26-2006 03:42 PM

if a girl is going to go the extra mile like that,shes a keeper