Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   F...The woman who microwaves broccoli in our office everyday (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/12373-f-woman-who-microwaves-broccoli-our.html)

ArtMonkDrillz 05-02-2006 02:06 PM

F...The woman who microwaves broccoli in our office everyday

...that lady needs to find a less pungent vegetable to enjoy. My allergies are killing me and I can still smell that crap. F her and her 15 cats (I assume she has 15 cats)!!!

PWNED 05-02-2006 02:19 PM

Re: F...The woman who microwaves broccoli in our office everyday

better than the guy who microwaves "a taste of thai". that stuff smells like a pet store. :mad:

12thMan 05-02-2006 02:27 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz]...that lady needs to find a less pungent vegetable to enjoy. My allergies are killing me and I can still smell that crap. F her and her 15 cats (I assume she has 15 cats)!!![/quote]

Dude, this is funnier than hell....

ArtMonkDrillz 05-02-2006 02:27 PM

you have no idea how miserable this really is though. We just put an anti-broccoli sign up on the microwave. That will teach that costume jewelry wearing she-devil a thing or two!!!

Anyone who microwaves anything other than soup/left over pizza/hot pockets/etc should be shot with a BB gun for each person they offend! 20 pumps bitch!!!!

PWNED 05-02-2006 02:42 PM

i heart hot pockets.

Mattyk 05-02-2006 03:36 PM

F... anybody else's lunch in general.

Always smells like B.O.

BigSKINBauer 05-02-2006 04:19 PM

90% of the people at my workplace eat out every day. There are two people that eat in everyday or go out and bring the food back.

BDBohnzie 05-03-2006 09:59 AM

I hate leftovers, so if I bring lunch in, it's a salad or sandwich. But most of the time, I either eat out or bring it back to my desk.

here in my office, or every "broccoli" smell, there are actually some pleasant smelling foods. but then there are the bastards who make popcorn...and that pleasant smell protrudes throughout the office. damnit.

Schneed10 05-03-2006 11:16 AM

[quote=BDBohnzie]I hate leftovers, so if I bring lunch in, it's a salad or sandwich. But most of the time, I either eat out or bring it back to my desk.

here in my office, or every "broccoli" smell, there are actually some pleasant smelling foods. but then there are the bastards who make popcorn...and that pleasant smell protrudes throughout the office. damnit.[/quote]

Oh man. I HATE the smell of microwaved popcorn, because no matter how long you nuke it for, it always smells burned. That is one of the worst smells in the known universe to me.

Beemnseven 05-03-2006 01:30 PM

[QUOTE=Schneed10]Oh man. I HATE the smell of microwaved popcorn, because no matter how long you nuke it for, it always smells burned. That is one of the worst smells in the known universe to me.[/QUOTE]

So I guess you can't stand movie theaters, huh?

Schneed10 05-03-2006 01:49 PM

[quote=Beemnseven]So I guess you can't stand movie theaters, huh?[/quote]

No movie theater popcorn smells great because it's not microwaved. It doesn't burn. I have yet to find a [B]microwavable[/B] popcorn that doesn't burn. Kills me.

BDBohnzie 05-03-2006 04:03 PM

What I usually do to pop popcorn is heat water in a mug for 60 seconds, remove mug, and put popcorn bag in. Then let the microwave's popcorn button do the trick...however, it doesn't beat air popped theatre popcorn.

The microwave here is old and decrepit, burns popcorn all the time.

TheMalcolmConnection 05-03-2006 04:09 PM

[quote=Schneed10]No movie theater popcorn smells great because it's not microwaved. It doesn't burn. I have yet to find a [B]microwavable[/B] popcorn that doesn't burn. Kills me.[/quote]

So do bullets and I don't hear you complaining about THEM.

SmootSmack 05-03-2006 04:17 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]So do bullets and I don't hear you complaining about THEM.[/QUOTE]

I hate the smell of microwaved bullets....and microwaved popcorn. It's straight nasty

TheMalcolmConnection 05-03-2006 04:18 PM

Chuck Norris says that's breakfast for him.