Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Other Sports (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   F...NBA Officials (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=12386)

BigSKINBauer 05-06-2006 12:26 AM

Re: F...NBA Officials

Also, that guy with the hair had a goal tend at the end when gil shot the lay up and missed. He stuck his hand right throught the rim.

Daseal 05-06-2006 06:20 AM

As far as whiners go, I don't think LeBron is that bad. He doesnt even compare to Kobe when it comes to bitch factor.

I agree there were some really bad calls, especially down the stretch. Guess even full time refs are bad.

dmek25 05-06-2006 07:18 AM

i watched that game and the wizards had the ball with about 15 seconds to go and the lead.one of the best free throw shooters in the league on the line and he misses both.and the refs lost the game?come on

cpayne5 05-06-2006 10:55 AM

[QUOTE=Daseal]As far as whiners go, I don't think LeBron is that bad. He doesnt even compare to Kobe when it comes to bitch factor.

I agree there were some really bad calls, especially down the stretch. Guess even full time refs are bad.[/QUOTE]
Bad, or coached on how to make calls when dealing with the prince of the league?

saden1 05-06-2006 08:27 PM

Here is to the Cavs getting spanked by the Pistons!

Also, now that the Wiz are out I'll be rooting for the Clippers...I mean, come on, if you're rooting against them and you're not a fan of the either Lakers or Suns there is something seriously wrong with you!

mooby 05-06-2006 08:55 PM

Here's to the Pistons beating the Cavs in 4 games. I would love to see that happen.

Big C 05-07-2006 01:09 AM

we need to step up the wizards discussion in this forum. ive had to register at ES to get wizards talk :( almost got banned from there

mooby 05-07-2006 03:56 AM

Well then maybe we should change the title of this thread to "The Official Wizards Discussion Thread" so everyone knows where to talk about it, lol.

hooskins 05-07-2006 09:45 PM

[quote=BigSKINBauer]Also, that guy with the hair had a goal tend at the end when gil shot the lay up and missed. He stuck his hand right throught the rim.[/quote]

Brezhan or whatever...yeah that was an obv goaltend.....this shit is wack, they obv hate the Wiz, and King James thinks he is the shit, so he can talk crap to Gil?? FUck that....Gil is cool guy I respect that he didnt say anything. By the way he is pretty wierd too, i read this article about him, and apparently he doesnt like to lift weights "bc he is mentally strong", and he only sleeps 3 hrs a night "bc thats how all the great ones do it".....loll i thought it was hilarious and a bit wierd. We have a pretty interestin character in Portis who dresses up and only talks X-rated, but Gil is up there too.

BigSKINBauer 05-07-2006 10:08 PM

some argue that gilbert is the king of the city. I don't know who is anymore, lavar clearly was and remains the most recognizable name in DC in terms of sports but who is the King? It is still a football town so i have to go with portis.

SmootSmack 05-08-2006 12:08 PM

These guys are trash talking all the time to each other. I don't think it's that big a deal. Remember when Pippen told Karl Malone "the mailman doesn't deliver on Sundays" and KM went on to miss two key free throws? It's part of the game

The Wizards need to find a Charles Oakley-type. That's what's missing from this team.

BigSKINBauer 05-08-2006 12:13 PM

is it cold up there taf?

SmootSmack 05-08-2006 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=BigSKINBauer]is it cold up there taf?[/QUOTE]

Colder than I am used to for this time of year. But it's not bad. It's very sunny

BigSKINBauer 05-08-2006 12:18 PM

well you moved for a good first weekday then. It is cold, windy, and raining down here in the MoCo. Yesterday was sunny.

Big C 05-22-2006 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=hooskins]Brezhan or whatever...yeah that was an obv goaltend.....[/QUOTE]

anderson varejao