Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   F... Smokers Driving in Front of You (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/12446-f-smokers-driving-in-front-you.html)

PSUSkinsFan21 05-11-2006 03:57 PM

Re: F... Smokers Driving in Front of You

Philly has tried passing the no smoking in bars and restaurant ordinance fairly recently, but it continuously gets shot down by the Mayor because he doesn't like the councilman that proposes the ordinance because of a completely unrelated matter. So, they've smartened up a little. Now a different concilmember is going to propose the same exact ordinance and everyone expects that the Mayor will not veto it. I wish I was kidding, but that's seriously how this city operates. I truly believe Philadelphia is the poorest run city in the entire United States.

Schneed10 05-11-2006 04:04 PM

[quote=PSUSkinsFan21]Philly has tried passing the no smoking in bars and restaurant ordinance fairly recently, but it continuously gets shot down by the Mayor because he doesn't like the councilman that proposes the ordinance because of a completely unrelated matter. So, they've smartened up a little. Now a different concilmember is going to propose the same exact ordinance and everyone expects that the Mayor will not veto it. I wish I was kidding, but that's seriously how this city operates. I truly believe Philadelphia is the poorest run city in the entire United States.[/quote]

Street is a retarded, corrupt douchebag. Hate him so much.

PSUSkinsFan21 05-11-2006 04:34 PM

[quote=Schneed10]Street is a retarded, corrupt douchebag. Hate him so much.[/quote]

I tried my best to help out with the Katz campaign. At one point I had over 20 angry "Street supporters" surrounding me and two of my colleagues, yelling at me and spitting on me. Not pretty. This last election was no election, it was a street fight. Cops got there in time to do nothing.

jbcjr14 05-11-2006 04:36 PM

Here in Austin, TX you can't smoke in a restaurant within the city limits. I think that is becoming the norm in most places.

F...those cig throwing bitches!

dmek25 05-11-2006 06:42 PM

you guys hit a nerve with me.those lazy smokers who continue to throw their cigs out the window drives me nuts.hey,in my book if you want to kill your self go right ahead,but unlike a dog in heat,no need to mark your territory with butts every place you have been

skinsfanthru&thru 05-12-2006 02:03 AM

I drive with my windows down 99% of the time I drive cuz I love the fresh air and only use my ac when it's raining and I even drive with the windows down during the winter ( I used to live in Iceland so winter here is nothing) so I definitely agree how much it sucks to be stuck behind a smoker on the road. I used to absolutely hate coming out of certain buildings on my old college campus cuz u would walk right into a huddle of people right outside the door smoking. and sooner or later one of those cig tossers is gonna start a Final Destination type of accident and it ain't gonna be pretty.