Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Scrubs (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/12680-scrubs.html)

SmootSmack 06-11-2006 01:05 AM

Scrubs

I just got hooked on this show last year, and on a whim I decided to buy Season 1 on DVD the other day. What a great show!

Without a doubt it's my favorite sitcom on tv right now, if you don't count Simpsons and Family Guy as sitcoms, and even if you do I still think I might pick Scrubs number one.

Several of my doctor friends have said that it's actually the show that comes closest to the reality of being a doctor of all the medical shows that have been on television the past several years.

Any other fans (I think I remember Daseal saying he liked the show once)

saden1 06-11-2006 02:01 AM

Re: Scrubs

That's my fav show...I was hooked on it the first season it aired. For me doctor Cox really make the show.

skinsfanthru&thru 06-11-2006 03:44 AM

I love Scrubs. it's easily the funniest live actor sitcom I can remember for quite a while. how much did u get season 1 for?

Schneed10 06-11-2006 09:56 AM

This is one of my favorite shows. I love Zach Braff. He's got serious depth as an actor, he can be very funny, but then on some of the shows he shows off some pretty serious acting ability, like the one where Dr. Cox kept drinking after killing a couple of his patients.

I really liked Garden State too. I'll go see any Zach Braff movie from now on just because he's in it. Skillz.

ArtMonkDrillz 06-11-2006 10:46 AM

It's a quality piece of show. I think the fact that, when it's on, it's on twice a night helped get me into it.

Mattyk 06-11-2006 12:57 PM

Scrubs is one of those shows I like, but I never seem to watch it.

Garden State is a good movie, really liked that one.

SmootSmack 06-11-2006 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfanthru&thru]I love Scrubs. it's easily the funniest live actor sitcom I can remember for quite a while. how much did u get season 1 for?[/QUOTE]

It was around $40 something.

Daseal 06-11-2006 04:10 PM

I love scrubs too, but the Office a nd my name is Earl replaced Scrubs last season~

That Guy 06-11-2006 08:01 PM

its good, but the first 3 seasons were better. I also liked garden state minus the last five minutes.

skinsfanthru&thru 06-12-2006 01:11 AM

[QUOTE=Daseal]I love scrubs too, but the Office a nd my name is Earl replaced Scrubs last season~[/QUOTE]

my name is earl is pretty funny but I kinda like the move of Scrubs to Tuesday cuz that actually gives me something to watch that night.

mheisig 06-12-2006 11:19 AM

I am a complete Scrubs junkie - best show on TV right now, and the best sitcom in a long, long time in my opinion.

I have all 5 seasons on my computer and have watched every episode countless times.

I think it's really one of those shows that grows on you - first couple of episodes I watched I thought were pretty weird and didn't really get it. After a few shows you kind of "get" the sense of humor.

I'm continually impressed by the surprising depth of some of the episodes - alot of them end with a pretty poignant point about life or life in a hospital.

It had better come back for a sixth season...