Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Futurama Returns (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/12823-futurama-returns.html)

SmootSmack 06-22-2006 11:47 PM

Futurama Returns

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the show but I think some people here are. So you'll be glad to know 16 fresh new episodes are coming to Comedy Central in '08

[url]http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=10248[/url]

ArtMonkDrillz 06-23-2006 12:02 AM

Re: Futurama Returns

2008? I'll be living on the moon by then!

mooby 06-23-2006 01:02 AM

sweet. I like Futurama, family guy, simpsons, american dad, all that shizz. I'm glad to hear it's coming back.

gibbsisgod 06-23-2006 08:04 AM

i can watch it if nothing else is on, but its not my first choice.

JWsleep 06-23-2006 10:45 AM

It took a while to grow on me, but I like it. I think lots of people watched it thinking it would be the Simpsons--which it aint. But its good.

mheisig 06-23-2006 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=JWsleep]It took a while to grow on me, but I like it. I think lots of people watched it thinking it would be the Simpsons--which it aint. But its good.[/QUOTE]

Like shower fungus.

BAH-Zi...oh nevermind...

JWsleep 06-23-2006 01:54 PM

[QUOTE=mheisig]Like shower fungus.

BAH-Zi...oh nevermind...[/QUOTE]

lol

skinsfanthru&thru 06-23-2006 06:58 PM

Hells freakin yeah!!

hooskins 06-23-2006 11:13 PM

sweet

EternalEnigma21 06-24-2006 12:16 AM

[quote=JWsleep]It took a while to grow on me, but I like it. I think lots of people watched it thinking it would be the Simpsons--which it aint. But its good.[/quote]

Yeah, I think thats why it kinda flopped... its kinda like family guy/american dad... american dad is not as funny as fam. guy, but if you don't compare the two its not a bad show...

I really enjoy futurama now... I wonder if the new episodes will be good...

but my absolute fav. cartoon (even though they're cowboys fans on the show) has to be King of the Hill. I grew up in TX and the portrayal of small town TX life is comically accurate... and its clean humor the family can enjoy...

hooskins 06-24-2006 12:47 AM

Yeah i love family guy alot more, but recently have been getting into South Park...everyone can hate on it, but its a good show, and the episode on SP when they were making fun of Family Guy was 100% true....SP has good story lines, that are very funny if you just get over the fact that you might think the humor is cheesy...give it a chance, and you will see the light

steveo395 06-24-2006 08:22 PM

I always liked Futurama, but I never really watched it that much for some reason

but yea south park is amazing, family guy is pretty good, american dad is complete crap...its just family guy, with crappier characters and without the random pointless jokes in it, which makes it not funny at all because thats pretty much the only time you laugh watching family guy. I've never laughed one time watching American Dad

The Simpsons hasn't been good since like season 10, and now they're on season 17...and even when they show the reruns during the week, they only show the new terrible ones...they never show any good ones

so pretty much all i watch is seinfeld and south park, and maybe family guy if i remember its on. but seinfeld is the greatest show of all time

joebert 06-24-2006 08:31 PM

Complete with New shinier, easily bitable metal ass.

That Guy 06-26-2006 01:33 PM

futurama is good. it had much better quality control than the simpsons has lately. south park is still better, but i'll definately watch it.

and bender is still the #1 robot of all time. whenever slashdot has a robot poll they have to title it favorite non-bender robot to avoid overwhelming landslides :P

ArtMonkDrillz 06-26-2006 03:12 PM

South Park really is the smartest comedy out of all of the cartoons. Plus, the smart humor is wrapped up in toilet humor, so it's like a Combo. Cracker on the outside and cheese-like product on the inside. Fantastic.