Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Survivor winner arrested (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=12947)

gibbsisgod 07-05-2006 07:11 PM

Survivor winner arrested

This of course is after another Survivor winner (Richard Hatch) was convicted of tax evasion for failing to pay taxes for the money he won on the show.

[URL="http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=226672&GT1=7703"]http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=226672&GT1=7703[/URL]

MTK 07-05-2006 07:32 PM

Re: Survivor winner arrested

Damn, and we thought Daseal was bad. ;)

What a loser. Shooting puppies with arrows?? This guy needs a big slap upside the head.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-05-2006 07:34 PM

That's pretty f'd up.

I heard that yet another Survivor winner was in trouble with his job (which happened to be his state, Ohio I think) because he took medical leave in oder to go to Europe to promote the show.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-05-2006 07:36 PM

Complete side note just because I happen to be on this thread. I'm watching Seinfeld right now, I think the guy playing a homeless man that Kramer helps out is UNCLE RICO!!! I'm gonna need to consult IMDb, and sorry for the hijacking.

gibbsisgod 07-05-2006 07:57 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz]Complete side note just because I happen to be on this thread. I'm watching Seinfeld right now, I think the guy playing a homeless man that Kramer helps out is UNCLE RICO!!! I'm gonna need to consult IMDb, and sorry for the hijacking.[/quote]helps out a homeless man? is that the one where he straps one to a wrickshaw.

cpayne5 07-05-2006 07:58 PM

I don't see where he did anything wrong. He thought it was a coyote that had been coming around. Big deal.

His only mistake was that he only used an arrow.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-05-2006 08:57 PM

[quote=gibbsisgod]helps out a homeless man? is that the one where he straps one to a wrickshaw.[/quote]

No, he gave him food in tupperware, but I checked it out on IMDb, and it's the same homeless man, Rusty, that's strapped to the wrickshaw and I was right that it's Uncle Rico.

[I]I bet'cha I can throw this football over them mountains.[/I]

gibbsisgod 07-05-2006 09:04 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz]No, he gave him food in tupperware, but I checked it out on IMDb, and it's the same homeless man, Rusty, that's strapped to the wrickshaw and I was right that it's Uncle Rico.

[I]I bet'cha I can throw this football over them mountains.[/I][/quote]i am a real big seifeld geek and i'm not sure i have seen that one. i am disappointed in myself.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-05-2006 09:09 PM

[quote=gibbsisgod]i am a real big seifeld geek and i'm not sure i have seen that one. i am disappointed in myself.[/quote]

You probably have. It's the one where Elaine trys to convert a gay guy and Jerry starts going out with a cop. A cop not unlike those that arrested that former Survivor winner who Robin Hooded a puppy (see, you like what I did there?).

gibbsisgod 07-05-2006 09:11 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz] Robin Hooded a puppy (see, you like what I did there?).[/quote]:laughing2

that is so wrong, i shouldn't have laughed at that.

way to get back on topic. and i will do the same....

a friend of a friend was just arrested for throwing a box of kittens(4 total) in fire after a spat with his wife. he also threw her down and kicked her in the head. it takes a special kind of nut to do shit like that! i have no sympathy for idiots who abuse animals. people like that deserve to be given the same punishment in the form that they abused the animal

gibbsisgod 07-05-2006 09:17 PM

and i have half a mind just to punch that guy right in the face the next time i see him!

mooby 07-06-2006 01:59 PM

I figured if Richard Hatch was arrested it'd be for something idiotic like public nudity.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-06-2006 02:19 PM

Guys, I just shot a blue jay with a frickin' 12 gauge. I thought it was a mighty hawk trying to steal my kitten.

TheMalcolmConnection 07-06-2006 02:23 PM

[quote=mooby]I figured if Richard Hatch was arrested it'd be for something idiotic like public nudity.[/quote]

He probably planned it all so he COULD go to prison. He's going to be some big man's boyfriend and he's going to enjoy it.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-06-2006 02:39 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]He probably planned it all so he COULD go to prison. He's going to be some big man's boyfriend and he's going to enjoy it.[/quote]

It's funny because it's true