Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Larry Michael really sucks (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/13253-larry-michael-really-sucks.html)

hooskins 07-30-2006 06:58 PM

Larry Michael really sucks

I do not know if this has been a thread before(I am sure it has), but Larry Michael really sucks. He is very boring to listen to, and honestly quite annoying. His questions suck as well, they are stupid ones like "How does it feel to be a Redskins", "How is coach Gibbs", basically stuff that we already know, and he never really asks good questions. I am sure someone from above in the organization tells him not to be controversial, but still he needs to atleast keep me awake. At one point, he said that he had been getting complaints that he doesn't push it, so he tried to be more pushing, but he didn't do shit. Seriously he really sucks, and needs to head out.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-30-2006 07:03 PM

Re: Larry Michael really sucks

I wish I was in charge of a radio station so that I could put myself on the air.

BTW, I agree with you hooskins.

Sammy Baugh Fan 07-30-2006 07:42 PM

Sam, Sonny and FRANK!!!!

No disrespect Larry.

I like[d] Frank way better.

cpayne5 07-30-2006 07:51 PM

I used to listen to Sonny, Sam, and Frank every single game. I haven't listened to the radio broadcast since Larry Michael replaced Frank with himself. I won't listen to them ever again until Larry has been replaced. I hate the guy.

mooby 07-30-2006 08:09 PM

[quote=hooskins]I do not know if this has been a thread before(I am sure it has), but Larry Michael really sucks. He is very boring to listen to, and honestly quite annoying. His questions suck as well, they are stupid ones like "How does it feel to be a Redskins", "How is coach Gibbs", basically stuff that we already know, and he never really asks good questions. I am sure someone from above in the organization tells him not to be controversial, but still he needs to atleast keep me awake. At one point, he said that he had been getting complaints that he doesn't push it, so he tried to be more pushing, but he didn't do shit. Seriously he really sucks, and needs to head out.[/quote]

I agree. Hearing Larry Michael shout "Touchdown Washington Redskins" isn't the same as when Frank did it. Larry Michael gets excited about the littlest things. "OMG THE REDSKINS JUST GOT A FIRST DOWN. YEAHHHHHH!!!!" and his weekly grass updates.

That Guy 07-30-2006 08:22 PM

[quote=cpayne5]I hate the guy.[/quote]

:(

It's okay though, cause I hate that guy too.

cpayne5 07-30-2006 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=That Guy]:(

It's okay though, cause I hate that guy too.[/QUOTE]
"the guy" != "That Guy"

:D

That Guy 07-30-2006 09:10 PM

hmm... i feel cheated.

Mattyk 07-30-2006 10:38 PM

I think he's alright. Then again I didn't grow up with Sonny, Sam and Frank, so obviously you local guys have more of a connection with that broadcast team.

jamf 07-30-2006 11:12 PM

Where is your radio show? Oh that's right you DON'T have one.
Maybe you guys can stop being punks and instead of criticizing maybe you can say something constructive...
Oh wait, wrong thread. Nothing to see here. Move on

SmootSmack 07-30-2006 11:17 PM

[QUOTE=jamf]Where is your radio show? Oh that's right you DON'T have one.
Maybe you guys can stop being punks and instead of criticizing maybe you can say something constructive...
Oh wait, wrong thread. Nothing to see here. Move on[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Excellent post. Wow, that was pretty damn funny

Pocket$ $traight 07-31-2006 12:16 AM

[quote=hooskins]I do not know if this has been a thread before(I am sure it has), but Larry Michael really sucks. He is very boring to listen to, and honestly quite annoying. His questions suck as well, they are stupid ones like "How does it feel to be a Redskins", "How is coach Gibbs", basically stuff that we already know, and he never really asks good questions. I am sure someone from above in the organization tells him not to be controversial, but still he needs to atleast keep me awake. At one point, he said that he had been getting complaints that he doesn't push it, so he tried to be more pushing, but he didn't do shit. Seriously he really sucks, and needs to head out.[/quote]

I may take some heat over this but Sam Huff may be the worst announcer in sports. I typically correct him at least once a game and that is while I am listening to the radio in the car and he is watching the game. He really should hang them up. He hasn't made any sense for at least two years.

Larry is Snyder's chosen one. What do you expect?

Tahoe Skin 07-31-2006 12:36 AM

I was real excited about the Redskins radio show with Larry until it actually started. I think he's a terrific interviewer, but when he's not interviewing, I was getting bored. If he would keep to the interivews it would be fine. Honestly, I'm a die hard Skins fan, and record Larry's show daily (and Riggo's), but I can't stand to listen to Larry's show.

btw, Bram, adds nothing . . . just IMHO. He spent the first week being combative with Riggo - go figure?

SmootSmack 07-31-2006 12:54 AM

[QUOTE=Grim21Reaper]I may take some heat over this but Sam Huff may be the worst announcer in sports. I typically correct him at least once a game and that is while I am listening to the radio in the car and he is watching the game. He really should hang them up. He hasn't made any sense for at least two years.

Larry is Snyder's chosen one. What do you expect?[/QUOTE]

Huff is awful. I used to work with Frank Herzog and he'd tell me how he and Sonny would take bets on how soon into the broadcast Huff would just doze off.

Larry is just a really smarmy smug guy. I don't care much for him.