Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   ES Camp Coverage (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/13266-es-camp-coverage.html)

Mattyk 07-31-2006 10:25 AM

ES Camp Coverage

[url=http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161747]EXTREMESKINS.com - EXTREMESKINS COVERAGE : Complete Index Of The 2006 Redskins Training Camp[/url]

Cool behind the scenes look at the Redskins camp facilities

dmek25 07-31-2006 02:08 PM

Re: ES Camp Coverage

al saunders looks like a prick in that picture, you coming down for camp at all matty?

TheMalcolmConnection 07-31-2006 02:11 PM

HAHA! I gotta' say, Al is always looking like a prick.

Mattyk 07-31-2006 02:47 PM

[quote=dmek25]al saunders looks like a prick in that picture, you coming down for camp at all matty?[/quote]

not this year

RedskinRat 07-31-2006 03:13 PM

I remember the good old days of Warpath Camp Coverage.

:rolleyes:

Mattyk 07-31-2006 03:19 PM

[quote=RedskinRat]I remember the good old days of Warpath Camp Coverage.

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Ahh the good old days when we were 'players'

;)

ArtMonkDrillz 07-31-2006 03:21 PM

[quote=RedskinRat]I remember the good old days of Warpath Camp Coverage.

:rolleyes:[/quote]

If the WP had offered me $10 an hour I would have covered camp in it's entirety. You could have all had such insight as:

"Yo, this is Scott kickin' it at Skins' camp. First, this dude Brunell is gettin' all old and whatnot, but I think he's gonna be the shit, for real. The guys were doing this drill thing, and the defense was all like 'yo, we're gonna sack your ass' but Brunell was all like 'you better be backing up and whatever because here comes the long ball shit.' And everyone was like 'whoa, this team is for real and whatnot.' Plus those other guys, the one's with different shirts on, they were doing some mad crazy stuff too. They didn't have a ball or whatever, but they were still running around and stuff. Then they ran into these big pads and it looked all cool and junk. Damn it's hot out here, I wonder where the toilet is."

Plus typos; there'd be so many typos you'd barely be able to get through a sentence. It'd be pretty sweet.

TheMalcolmConnection 07-31-2006 03:21 PM

Perhaps there should be some sort of organization or exclusive group where said "ballers" can meet?

TheMalcolmConnection 07-31-2006 03:22 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz]If the WP had offered me $10 an hour I would have covered camp in it's entirety. You could have all had such insight as:

"Yo, this is Scott kickin' it at Skins' camp. First, this dude Brunell is gettin' all old and whatnot, but I think he's gonna be the shit, for real. The guys were doing this drill thing, and the defense was all like 'yo, we're gonna sack your ass' but Brunell was all like 'you better be backing up and whatever because here comes the long ball shit.' And everyone was like 'whoa, this team is for real and whatnot.' Plus those other guys, the one's with different shirts on, they were doing some mad crazy stuff too. They didn't have a ball or whatever, but they were still running around and stuff. Then they ran into these big pads and it looked all cool and junk. Damn it's hot out here, I wonder where the toilet is."

Plus typos; there'd be so many typos you'd barely be able to get through a sentence. It'd be pretty sweet.[/quote]

Or you just wouldn't go, spend all the money on booze, and put up your "account" in Mad Lib form.

cpayne5 07-31-2006 03:24 PM

[QUOTE=TheMalcolmConnection]Perhaps there should be some sort of organization or exclusive group where said "ballers" can meet?[/QUOTE]
The only exclusive place to get such coverage is at ES; where you get to experience their over picturefied signature flaunting lifestyle.

TheMalcolmConnection 07-31-2006 03:25 PM

But, but, but I spend like 10 hours on my sig. It's so l33t!!!

ArtMonkDrillz 07-31-2006 03:26 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]Or you just wouldn't go, spend all the money on booze, and put up your "account" in Mad Lib form.[/quote]

I'd go at least once. But the drive from my house is a huge pain, so then I'd probably do exactly what you just said.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-31-2006 03:29 PM

[quote=cpayne5]The only exclusive place to get such coverage is at ES; where you get to experience their over picturefied signature flaunting lifestyle.[/quote]

I can't stand ES because of that stuff. I feel like I'm going to have an epileptic seizure every time I go on there.

TheMalcolmConnection 07-31-2006 03:30 PM

Did SOMEBODY say SEIZURE?!

[IMG]http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/8776/wacky26ug2srie0.gif[/IMG]

ArtMonkDrillz 07-31-2006 04:03 PM

I'm now twitching and vomiting. Thanks TMC.