Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Adult Mad Libs (NC-17, sorry kids) (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/13325-adult-mad-libs-nc-17-sorry.html)

ArtMonkDrillz 08-01-2006 11:04 AM

Adult Mad Libs (NC-17, sorry kids)

After the relative success of the Mad Libs on the "GTripp 4 Life" thread, I think we need to move out on our own. These don't [I]have [/I]to be adult themed, but I have nothing to do with what your sick minds put in these.

[B]Video Games[/B]

I recently purchased the [adjective] football video game "Madden [number]." I had to beg my [noun] to let me buy it because I've been spend a ton of money on [plural noun] lately. After [gerund] the game all night I can say, it was certainly worth all that [noun].

There is an option in the game that actually lets you become a real [profession]! But first you have to go through [noun], which is extremely [adjective]. The game is so real you almost believe that you can feel the [liquid] running down your neck. After going through the [adjective] training period you are ready to start [gerund] for real.
Again, the game is so [adjective] that you can actually get [animals] in your stomach. But don't let your [part of the body] get too [adjective] because one slip and you could [verb] all over the field. By the end of the first [noun] everything should slow down for you and your [plural noun] should start to ease. The the time your first bye-week comes around you'll feel like an old [noun].
With any [noun] you'll make the playoffs for a shot at the [adjective] prize, the [name of someone famous] Trophy!
First you have to [verb] the opening round of the [annual event]. After you [verb] your first opponent it's on to the conference championship. This is where [noun] really [verb] off, because you don't want to be [gerund] on the road! If you're [adjective] enough to make it to the [adjective] Bowl you should be [adjective] to win! The [noun] will be [adjective] so keep your [part of the body] on a swivel out there. Keep to your [noun] and [verb] just like you did during the season. Really, you just need to [verb] with the [noun] that you did when you were a kid.
Hopefully you won the [adjective] game and now you can go to [famous vacation spot], at least in the video game world you can, unless you have [adjective] [plural noun] to spend.
The [adjective] thing is, after that first season ends you can keep [gerund] all you want. It seems like all I do is [verb] "Madden" anymore, maybe that's why my girlfriend [gerund] me last week.

TheInspector 08-01-2006 11:09 AM

Re: Adult Mad Libs (NC-17, sorry kids)

What's "gerund"?

ArtMonkDrillz 08-01-2006 11:16 AM

a verb ending in "ing," someone else left that little tidbit on the other thread. It was just quicker to write that then say "verb ending in ing" everytime.

BDBohnzie 08-01-2006 11:33 AM

ok here's my feeble attempt:

I recently purchased the [[B]erectifying[/B]] football video game "Madden [[B]743,204.65[/B]]." I had to beg my [[B]dominatrix[/B]] to left me buy it because I've been spend a ton of money on [[B]crack rocks[/B]] lately. After [[B]porking[/B]] the game all night I can say, it was certainly worth all that [[B]feces[/B]].

There is an option in the game that actually lets you become a real [[B]street walker[/B]]! But first you have to go through [[B]obedience school[/B]], which is extremely [[B]horrifying[/B]]. The game is so real you almost believe that you can feel the [[B]menstrual blood[/B]] running down your neck. After going through the [[B]gory[/B]] training period you are ready to start [[B]spelunking[/B]] for real.

Again, the game is so [[B]adverse[/B]] that you can actually get [[B]giraffes[/B]] in your stomach. But don't let your [[B]peniswrinkle[/B]] get too [[B]swollen[/B]] because one slip and you could [[B]bleed[/B]] all over the field. By the end of the first [[B]odyssey[/B]] everything should slow down for you and your [[B]bags of weed[/B]] should start to ease. The the time your first bye-week comes around you'll feel like an old [[B]orally fixated granny[/B]].

With any [[B]vial of dopamine[/B]] you'll make the playoffs for a shot at the [[B]breast enlarging[/B]] prize, the [[B]Ron Jeremy[/B]] Trophy! First you have to [[B]suck[/B]] the opening round of the [[B]Goat Hump-off[/B]]. After you [[B]demoralize[/B]] your first opponent it's on to the conference championship. This is where [[B]hookers[/B]] really [[B]pay[/B]] off, because you don't want to be [[B]masturbating[/B]] on the road! If you're [[B]sly[/B]] enough to make it to the [[B]Schlong[/B]] Bowl you should be [[B]fascinated[/B]] to win! The [[B]hairy taco[/B]] will be [[B]eyeballing you[/B]] so keep your [[B]right testicle[/B]] on a swivel out there. Keep to your [[B]border[/B]] and [[B]tunnel[/B]] just like you did during the season. Really, you just need to [[B]thrust[/B]] with the [[B]biggest blackest vibrator ever[/B]] that you did when you were a kid.

Hopefully you won the [[B]bloody[/B]] game and now you can go to [B][South Detroit[/B]], at least in the video game world you can, unless you have [[B]nasty[/B]] [[B]herpes[/B]] to spend.

The [[B]shitty[/B]] thing is, after that first season ends you can keep [[B]masturbating[/B]] all you want. It seems like all I do is [[B]piss[/B]] "Madden" anymore, maybe that's why my girlfriend [[B]dumped[/B]] me [[B]for a virgin bisexual dinosaur[/B]] last week.

gibbsisgod 08-01-2006 11:54 AM

Once 724 gets his hands on that one... none of us will ever play madden again.

ArtMonkDrillz 08-01-2006 12:15 PM

More like "Once 724 gets his [body parts] on that [noun] none of us will ever [verb] [noun] again."

TheInspector 08-01-2006 12:53 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz]a verb ending in "ing," someone else left that little tidbit on the other thread. It was just quicker to write that then say "verb ending in ing" everytime.[/quote]

Good to know. I shoulda looked it up.

P.S.: Who knew that? Brud?

TheInspector 08-01-2006 12:55 PM

"virgin bisexual dinosaur" ... priceless!

724Skinsfan 08-01-2006 04:10 PM

Not my best work, but I got caught up in "poop" humor...

I recently purchased the [[B]very non-[/B]]football video game "Madden [[B]Hot Dog Eating Champ 2K7[/B]]." I had to beg my [[B]super best friend and new roommate Lance Bass[/B]] to left me buy it because I've been spend a ton of money on ["[B]Exit Only" signs[/B]] lately. After [[B]watching John Madden eat 86 gravy covered hot dogs gravy in[/B]] the game all night I can say, it was certainly worth all that [[B]Pepto Bismal[/B]].

There is an option in the game that actually lets you become a real [[B]Oscar Meyer[/B] [B]hot dog[/B]]! But first you have to go through [[B]John Madden's colon[/B]], which is extremely [[B]...interesting[/B]]. The game is so real you almost believe that you can feel the [[B]gaseous, semi liquid contents of his digestive tract[/B]] running down your neck. After going through the [[B]hellish-nightmare that are his bowels[/B]] training period you are ready to start [[B]competing against John Madden[/B]] for real.

Again, the game is so [[B]easy to digest when dipped in water[/B]] that you can actually get [[B]little chunks of half-eaten hot dogs[/B]] in your stomach. But don't let your [[B]poop chute[/B]] get too [[B]compacted[/B]] because one slip and you could [[B]explosively[/B] [B]shit[/B]] all over the field. By the end of the first [[B]round of ten dozen hot dogs[/B]] everything should slow down for you and your [[B]irritable bowel[/B]] should start to ease. The the time your first bye-week comes around you'll feel like an old [[B]bloody ass[/B] [B]Exlax addict[/B]].

With any [[B]chance of recovering from angioplasty[/B]] you'll make the playoffs for a shot at the [[B]artery clogging[/B]] prize, the [[B]Chocaolate Covered Peanutty[/B] [B]Bratwurst[/B]] Trophy! First you have to [[B]eat 50 hot dogs without puking during the[/B]] the opening round of the [[B]Regional No Limit Tournament[/B]]. After you [[B]literally eat[/B]] your first opponent it's on to the conference championship. This is where [[B]the rules[/B]] really [[B]tick me[/B]] off, because you don't want to be [[B]traveling with an explosive diarrhea condition[/B]] on the road! If you're [[B]quick[/B]] enough to make it to the [[B]Toilet[/B]] Bowl you should be [[B]stocking enough toilet paper[/B]] to win! The [[B]plunger[/B]] will be [[B]dificult to reach[/B]] so keep your [[B]toilet seat[/B]] on a swivel out there. Keep to your [[B]fold[/B]] and [[B]wipe technique[/B]] just like you did during the season. Really, you just need to [[B]wash your ass[/B]] with the [[B]nearest hand towel[/B]] that you did when you were a kid.

Hopefully you won the [[B]Name That Tune farting[/B]] game and now you can go to [B][the closest window[/B]], at least in the video game world you can, unless you have [[B]more violent attacks of diarrhea[/B]] to spend.

The [[B]really enjoyable[/B]] thing is, after that first season ends you can keep [[B]crapping[/B]] all you want. It seems like all I do is [[B]crap[/B]] "Madden" anymore, maybe that's why my girlfriend [[B]took a dump on[/B]] me last week.[/quote]

TheMalcolmConnection 08-01-2006 04:20 PM

FOLD AND WIPE TECHNIQUE!! LOL haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

gibbsisgod 08-01-2006 04:24 PM

724 is gods gift to mad libs

TheMalcolmConnection 08-01-2006 04:25 PM

And to Lance Bass.

724Skinsfan 08-01-2006 04:30 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]And to Lance Bass.[/quote]

You wound me! Honestly, we're just friends. So what if we double up on the reclining tanning bed? It saves money!

gibbsisgod 08-01-2006 04:33 PM

[quote=724Skinsfan]You wound me! Honestly, we're just friends. So what if we double up on the reclining tanning bed? It saves money![/quote]conservation is everybodys responsibility

724Skinsfan 08-01-2006 04:35 PM

You know, I meant to change the name of the trophy to the "mheisig Cup".