Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Redskins Nightly News (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/13383-redskins-nightly-news.html)

Manusky91 08-03-2006 02:04 PM

Redskins Nightly News

I was watching the latest Redskins Nightly News on Redskins.com, and about one minute into it, they show a blocking drill. Randy Thomas got easily tossed to the ground. Either they caught him at a bad moment or he's not fully recovered yet.

cpayne5 08-03-2006 02:15 PM

Re: Redskins Nightly News

[QUOTE=Manusky91]I was watching the latest Redskins Nightly News on Redskins.com, and about one minute into it, they show a blocking drill. Randy Thomas got easily tossed to the ground. Either they caught him at a bad moment or he's not fully recovered yet.[/QUOTE]
Everybody gets thrown to the ground during training camp. You can be the best player in the world, but you're still gonna get tossed around at some point. He'll be fine.

*edit: I just watched the video again and that's not Randy Thomas. That's a defensive player hitting the turf. Since they have so many guys during training camp, they have to overlap numbers on O (white) & D (burgundy).

Manusky91 08-03-2006 02:43 PM

*edit: I just watched the video again and that's not Randy Thomas. That's a defensive player hitting the turf. Since they have so many guys during training camp, they have to overlap numbers on O (white) & D (burgundy).[/quote]

Thanks, he did look a bit thin. It didn't seem right that they would show that if it was Randy.

dmek25 08-03-2006 03:02 PM

guys, lets not get into a tizzy just yet. we gotta be in it for the long haul.

cpayne5 08-03-2006 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=dmek25]guys, lets not get into a tizzy just yet. we gotta be in it for the long haul.[/QUOTE]
Why are you going into a tizzy about getting into tizzies?

dmek25 08-03-2006 03:05 PM

i think im in a tizzyness kind of mood. must be the heat

Mattyk 08-03-2006 03:31 PM

Even if he did get tossed, he's going up against Griffin a lot of the time for crying out loud.

Two of the best at their respective positions going at it... what do you expect??

If there's one common theme of the preseason, it's don't get too excited over the good plays, and don't get too down over the bad ones. Words to live by this time of year.

dmek25 08-03-2006 03:55 PM

man, matty. those are powerful words

RedskinRat 08-03-2006 04:11 PM

[quote=Mattyk72]If there's one common theme of the preseason, it's don't get too excited over the good plays, and don't get too down over the bad ones. Words to live by this time of year.[/quote]

So I should also hold off on the Vodka, Red Bull and Mountain Dew cocktails during the games until the actual season, right?

TheMalcolmConnection 08-03-2006 04:13 PM

No. NEVER, EVER do that. I don't ever want to hear about cocktails not being tasted every again.

RedskinRat 08-03-2006 04:21 PM

:( [SIZE="1"]Sorry, sir..........[/SIZE]

TheMalcolmConnection 08-03-2006 04:23 PM

Now you DRINK THOSE COCKTAILS.

Manusky91 08-03-2006 04:27 PM

[quote=Mattyk72]Even if he did get tossed, he's going up against Griffin a lot of the time for crying out loud.

Two of the best at their respective positions going at it... what do you expect??

If there's one common theme of the preseason, it's don't get too excited over the good plays, and don't get too down over the bad ones. Words to live by this time of year.[/quote]

I've been waiting 7 months for football. There are few things that get me more excited.

RedskinRat 08-03-2006 04:31 PM

Nothing gets me going like the music intro to Fox NFL or the MNF or similar.

:towel: :point:

Manusky91 08-03-2006 04:33 PM

[quote=RedskinRat]Nothing gets me going like the music intro to Fox NFL or the MNF or similar.

:towel: :point:[/quote]

On the morning of my wedding, my best man woke me up to the Fox football remix.