Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   T.O. Out for entire pre-season! (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/13497-t-o-out-entire-pre-season.html)

Red Robert 08-08-2006 03:36 PM

T.O. Out for entire pre-season!

Just saw on ESPN News that Owens has been shelved for the entire pre-season. Injury bug bitting hard in big D.

TheMalcolmConnection 08-08-2006 03:38 PM

Re: T.O. Out for entire pre-season!

I heard that as well. I'm fine with him getting no chemistry going with Bledsoe. Maybe they'll lose 3 straight and all the hype will die some.

On a side note, be prepared for the media to begin the Eagle blowing early into the season. The Eagles have a GREAT shot at going 3-1 or 4-0 during the first four games (two games are against Houston and San Francisco). :doh:

gibbsisgod 08-08-2006 03:42 PM

I cant stand even talking about t.o anymore. he is a waste of space and i hope his head explodes from all the oral he is getting from dallas fans now that he is on that team. i have never been so disgusted by a player that i actually would like for them to ahve a carreer threatening injury. but i hope to breaks both his legs and never plays again.

Mattyk 08-08-2006 03:42 PM

Must think good thoughts... don't want to upset the Football Karma God

Red Robert 08-08-2006 03:42 PM

Week #2 versus the Cowboys should be even more interesting now.

Red Robert 08-08-2006 03:44 PM

[quote=Mattyk72]Must think good thoughts... don't want to upset the Football Karma God[/quote]

Amen to that Matty, as much as I dislike the guy, I would not wish an injury on anyone. Bad Karma.

hooskins 08-08-2006 03:44 PM

wow this is great news for us. It all started with him sitting himself out. The beginning of the "T.O. rift", as I had said before.

Pocket$ $traight 08-08-2006 03:46 PM

[quote=hooskins]wow this is great news for us. It all started with him sitting himself out. The beginning of the "T.O. rift", as I had said before.[/quote]

I said it once before. I am not even worried about Dallas. There O-line is in shambles and their savior is in a hyperbaric chamber. Mean Green and the G-men are the legitimate threats.

TheMalcolmConnection 08-08-2006 03:47 PM

Reminds me of Michael Jackson.

scowan 08-08-2006 03:59 PM

Someone help me here, but by the time T.O. plays an honest to goodness game he will have not seen any real action in what, about 9 months?

jamf 08-08-2006 03:59 PM

[QUOTE=Mattyk72]Must think good thoughts... don't want to upset the Football Karma God[/QUOTE]

Have you ever seen THE BSB in his leopard print thong?

dmek25 08-08-2006 04:14 PM

im with malcolm. it seems like the eagles always end up playing a soft schedule. when is the last time the skins schedule wasnt top 10 tough?

BrudLee 08-08-2006 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=dmek25]im with malcolm. it seems like the eagles always end up playing a soft schedule. when is the last time the skins schedule wasnt top 10 tough?[/QUOTE]
The Eagles have a remarkably easy schedule early, but they get killed late. The last six games are at Indianapolis, vs. the Panthers, [B]three straight away division games[/B] (Washington, NY, Dallas), and home for the Falcons.

I know if the Redskins had three straight away division games (especially in December), I'd be screaming "Conspiracy!"

TheMalcolmConnection 08-08-2006 04:22 PM

Yeah, I did remember their year-end schedule is brutal. However, as I mentioned before, the BlowFest will begin by Week 4 after they've beaten the AWESOME 49ers and Texans.

firstdown 08-08-2006 04:27 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection]Yeah, I did remember their year-end schedule is brutal. However, as I mentioned before, the BlowFest will begin by Week 4 after they've beaten the AWESOME 49ers and Texans.[/quote]Why do you think they are going to beat the 49ers or the Texans?