Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Thread Hell (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=13608)

dgack 08-14-2006 02:23 AM

B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Dear Rexi:

Please post your thoughts about Lloyd here. If, later on in the season you are right and he turns out to be as awful as you say, we'll be happy to continue the conversation.

Thanks.

SmootSmack 08-14-2006 02:25 AM

Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Haha, nice thread. You know what I'm going to do though? I'm going to lock it. And it will only be opened if Bryant and the Niners outplay Lloyd and the Redskins then Rexi can talk all the shit he wants.

It'll be like a time capsule!

SmootSmack 08-14-2006 02:26 AM

I'll lock it after Rexi makes his initial comment

dgack 08-14-2006 02:26 AM

Oh, you're going to spoil all the fun!

mooby 08-14-2006 02:28 AM

Rexi be sure to post everything you can think of about Brandon Lloyd in your post so we can be sure to analyze all details if the thread happens to be opened up again.

DaveyFoSho 08-14-2006 02:28 AM

i love fans from other teams...like the jets fans with moss..who just badmouth their ex-players when just a year prior they were singing praises!!!

SmootSmack 08-14-2006 02:29 AM

[QUOTE=dgack;203208]Oh, you're going to spoil all the fun![/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll reconsider.

Rexi 08-14-2006 02:35 AM

Well my initial statement is basically what i posted previously. Brandon Lloyd is too scared to go over the middle and he short arms catchable balls because he is afraid of taking a big hit. He isnt interest in YAC or breaking tackles or fighting for yards, or even helping the team. he just wants highlight catches, which he will provide but not enough to make up for his lack of blocking consistently and cowardace over the middle. He is also very immature and a bad teammate. He threw QB's under the bus and criticized the organization that drafted him. Also, former teammates have stated that his constant rapping in the locker room was annoying. I'm sorry that this is the only clip i have showing some of what i have stated, but here it is again.

[IMG]http://forum.ninercaphell.com/images/smilies/lloydduck.gif[/IMG]

dgack 08-14-2006 02:38 AM

It's the rapping, for sure. That's where all this hate is coming from.

DaveyFoSho 08-14-2006 02:39 AM

Rexi obviously you have not read his blogs from training camp...seems to me that he just hated that team...loves it here...loves everything about it...coaches/players....perfect fit...stop being bitter

dgack 08-14-2006 02:43 AM

Of course, there is this: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9lyeTqQ3o]YouTube - Rattay to B. Lloyd[/url]
And this: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn59E361XB4]YouTube - BRANDON LLOYD[/url]
And this: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJD51Cc1Qc]YouTube - Brandon Lloyd pack for WCIA[/url]
And this: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da1et8Z23mc]YouTube - brandon lloyd one handed catch[/url]

Yeah, certainly seems like a raging A-Hole with no talent to me.

SmootSmack 08-14-2006 02:44 AM

Is that against the Jets? Niners didn't play the Jets last year, so that's at least two years old. Man, talk about living in the past

dgack 08-14-2006 02:50 AM

Yep, it's 04 meeting, with the always sterling Tim Rattay at the helm.

It's worth mentioning that Brandon caught 6 passes for 94 yards and a TD that day, to lead all Niners receivers, including the supposedly superior Arnaz Battle (who was active and healthy for that game), and Cedrick Wilson, who was in actuality the #1 WR on the depth chart at that time (and who finished the year as the top Niners receiver in terms of yardage and receptions).

mooby 08-14-2006 02:57 AM

[quote=dgack;203226]Of course, there is this: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9lyeTqQ3o"]YouTube - Rattay to B. Lloyd[/URL]
And this: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn59E361XB4"]YouTube - BRANDON LLOYD[/URL]
And this: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJD51Cc1Qc"]YouTube - Brandon Lloyd pack for WCIA[/URL]
And this: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da1et8Z23mc"]YouTube - brandon lloyd one handed catch[/URL]

Yeah, certainly seems like a raging A-Hole with no talent to me.[/quote]

WOW how did a crappy no talent suck ass loser like Lloyd do those kind of things? The mighty hand of Tim Rattay must have blessed him somehow, because according to Rexi, only good wr's are capable of such feats.

BigSKINBauer 08-14-2006 04:52 AM

That catch he made today made me go crazy.

JoeRedskin 08-14-2006 05:36 AM

[QUOTE=Rexi;203223] He threw QB's under the bus.[/QUOTE]

If I was a 49'er fan, I want to throw your quarterbacks under the bus too. Isn't there a petition to that effect out there? If not, there should be.

dmek25 08-14-2006 06:51 AM

this is a ridiculous discussion. lloyd would be the best receiver the niners would have if he was still there. and all their quarterbacks stink. so what are we discussing?

superskins 08-14-2006 10:58 AM

u know what i think?

i think u all should go to sleep earlier.

TheInspector 08-14-2006 11:06 AM

[quote=superskins;203349]u know what i think?

i think u all should go to sleep earlier.[/quote]

...or sleep longer ;)

Rexi 08-14-2006 02:15 PM

[quote=DaveyFoSho;203225]Rexi obviously you have not read his blogs from training camp...seems to me that he just hated that team...loves it here...loves everything about it...coaches/players....perfect fit...stop being bitter[/quote]
What does it say about his character when he trashes the team that gave him a chance in the NFL? Just be mature about it and say it didn't work out, why toss around insults. Most of you here obviously havent watched much game film here, besides the SC highlights.

Rexi 08-14-2006 02:18 PM

[quote=dmek25;203245]this is a ridiculous discussion. lloyd would be the best receiver the niners would have if he was still there. and all their quarterbacks stink. so what are we discussing?[/quote]lol good one. Better than Bryant, yeah sure, keep dreaming...

MTK 08-14-2006 02:20 PM

We heard the same shit talk from Jets fans last year about Moss.

We'll see where we stand at the end of this season.

TheMalcolmConnection 08-14-2006 02:22 PM

[quote=Rexi;203490]lol good one. Better than Bryant, yeah sure, keep dreaming...[/quote]

Jesus H. Did you and him have a one-night stand and he didn't call you the next day?

GTripp0012 08-14-2006 02:23 PM

[quote=Rexi;203488]What does it say about his character when he trashes the team that gave him a chance in the NFL? Just be mature about it and say it didn't work out, why toss around insults. Most of you here obviously havent watched much game film here, besides the SC highlights.[/quote]oh NO HE DIDN'T.

I'm going to preface this by saying that I agree with a lot of your points. The Niners will improve as the season goes on; I have them at 7-9. I do think Antonio Bryant is better than Lloyd. I also think Randle El is the better football player of the two.

That said, what Lloyd brings to the table in the terms of acrobatic catches is not easily duplicated by any team in the league. So far he has held off Patten and Randle El, so he's doing a good job picking up the offense.

If we are giving Lloyd so much as a chance to be successful here, then you have to like what he's done so far. That catch he made yesterday is something he will be doing a lot of, making Brunells job easy. He's the possession guy, that's his job.

He hasn't done anything to piss off anyone here. So he gets a free pass until he does.

Rexi 08-14-2006 02:29 PM

[quote=GTripp0012;203494]oh NO HE DIDN'T.

I'm going to preface this by saying that I agree with a lot of your points. The Niners will improve as the season goes on; I have them at 7-9. I do think Antonio Bryant is better than Lloyd. I also think Randle El is the better football player of the two.

That said, what Lloyd brings to the table in the terms of acrobatic catches is not easily duplicated by any team in the league. So far he has held off Patten and Randle El, so he's doing a good job picking up the offense.

If we are giving Lloyd so much as a chance to be successful here, then you have to like what he's done so far. That catch he made yesterday is something he will be doing a lot of, making Brunells job easy. He's the possession guy, that's his job.

He hasn't done anything to piss off anyone here. So he gets a free pass until he does.[/quote]I find Randle El a tad overrated, I think Bryant is better, Moss being superior to Bryant. Anyway, if Lloyd has summoned the courage to go over the middle and take the hit, and has worked hard enough this season that he can actually fight off a tackle, then i will stop criticizing him so much. The catch he made yesterday was one that he could have made in stride but he slowed down to make the leaping grab so right now he hasn't shown much improvement.

TheMalcolmConnection 08-14-2006 02:32 PM

You serious? He was running full speed and because Mark overthrew him he had to dive. I don't fault people for not going over the middle if speed is their thing. Moss rarely goes over the middle and no one is calling him a bitch when he's putting up 1400+ yards.

MTK 08-14-2006 02:34 PM

[quote=Rexi;203503]The catch he made yesterday was one that he could have made in stride but he slowed down to make the leaping grab so right now he hasn't shown much improvement.[/quote]

I think you should check that highlight again. The ball was overthrown and Lloyd made a nice effort to come up with it. There was no way he was going to make that catch in stride.

724Skinsfan 08-14-2006 03:15 PM

Slowed down to make a leaping catch? We need a smilie showing an eye rubbing face to catch the purest sense of bewilderment. That particular play Lloyd did not slow down especially since if he had caught the ball in stride it he would have been the first TD of the season for the Redskins.

MightyJoeGibbs 08-14-2006 03:27 PM

I hope you eat your words. He is elite fit to make amazing grabs and sideline ability.

gibbsisgod 08-14-2006 03:35 PM

LLoyd for president!

illdefined 08-14-2006 03:35 PM

clipped myself from the other thread:

jeez let the guy [Rexi] speak, we want other teams' fans (as long as they're knowledeable) on here don't we?

right now Lloyd is on my shit list for his lack of effort on that Brunell interception, and the ensuing return. if he put in half the effort Portis did on that play, we wouldn't have to bear seeing a true no.1 in a sling.

bridaman51 08-14-2006 03:36 PM

I am not who tends to throw insults or criticize people but to say he slowed down to make that leaping catch is probably the DUMBEST thing I have heard in a while. Did you watch the game? Do you understand the game? Because if you do you would have realized Mark made a bad pass and OUR BOY Loyd made a great catch.

MTK 08-14-2006 03:37 PM

People have shitlists going after one preseason game.

Welcome to Redskins country!

SmootSmack 08-14-2006 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=724Skinsfan;203561]Slowed down to make a leaping catch? We need a smilie showing an eye rubbing face to catch the purest sense of bewilderment. That particular play Lloyd did not slow down especially since if he had caught the ball in stride it he would have been the first TD of the season for the Redskins.[/QUOTE]

We do have an image, which I believe only TMC and I have ever used here that accurately portrays stunned bewilderment.

TMC, would you like to have the honor and post it?

ArtMonkDrillz 08-14-2006 03:47 PM

If I wasn't so dumb I'd post it right now, seeing as I broke into the F.G. club

TheMalcolmConnection 08-14-2006 03:47 PM

I gooooooooooot it.

[IMG]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9964/1311955bq9.gif[/IMG]

illdefined 08-14-2006 03:49 PM

yeah, if Lloyd couldn't have prevented the interception to begin with, he could have at least chased after the DB. he better not act like that during the season..

bridaman51 08-14-2006 03:51 PM

Honestly you can say that about several skins players. I saw Brunell give up pretty quick, and I most defenitly did not see any OL hustling after him? So if you gonna call Loyd out you gotta call them all out. Watch it Brunell gave up quick.

dmek25 08-14-2006 03:54 PM

what bryant are we talking about? antonio? talk about trashing ones team and some serious character issues. how long until he is bitching because no one can get him the ball? first game?

ArtMonkDrillz 08-14-2006 03:54 PM

A CB that Brunell could run down shouldn't be in the NFL.