Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Deep Dish or Thin Crust (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=13751)

TheSmurfs22 12-13-2009 09:13 PM

Re: Deep Dish or Thin Crust

Depends on the time of year. Deep Dish during the colder months and thin during the warmer months.

mlmdub130 12-13-2009 10:28 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;639271]So Papa Johns tomorrow everyone???
Baltimore won and scored 48 points for the Baltimore county PJ's and the [B]skins won with 8 free toppings for the DC [/B]area PJs

Lotta Pizza being sold tomorrow![/quote]

that would have been 56 points, it's a topping for each td so four toppings, still the most free toppings in a while :)

mredskins 12-14-2009 11:15 AM

I like thin crust but not like really thin crust. I think Berrtuci's Sporky is a good pizza.

Plus Pizzeria Uno is just plain awful pizza. God all I taste is crisco on thier pizza.

Trample the Elderly 12-14-2009 11:18 AM

Deep Dish! Hands Down!

hooskins 12-14-2009 11:23 AM

It really depends, but I have come to the conclusion there really isn't great deep dish around this area.

The thin, NY style, crust pizza can be found around here. And there are some decent places. I prefer it.

hooskins 12-14-2009 11:24 AM

I think they double the toppings if we win. So 4X2=8. He was right.

BDBohnzie 12-14-2009 02:37 PM

[quote=mlmdub130;638419]not sure if you have any ledos in md but they are probably my favorite right now...[/quote]
You haven't had Ledo Pizza until you hit the Original store in College Park/Adelphi on University Blvd (They're moving it, so get there soon). There is something about a almost 60 year old pizza oven that makes tasty pizza. While all the stores maintain a decent taste and style, there is something about getting a pie from the original store that makes the experience.

For those of you in the Layhill area, Stained Glass Pub has similar Ledo style pizza which is quite tasty as well. 1/2 price on Monday and Tuesday nights.

mlmdub130 12-14-2009 07:41 PM

[quote=hooskins;639587]I think they double the toppings if we win. So 4X2=8. He was right.[/quote]

yeah i forgot since we haven't won and scored td's in a while, needless to say i have a extra cheese, jalepeno, onion, sausage, bacon, pepperoni, and beef pizza on the way

mlmdub130 12-14-2009 07:42 PM

[quote=BDBohnzie;639739]You haven't had Ledo Pizza until you hit the Original store in College Park/Adelphi on University Blvd (They're moving it, so get there soon). There is something about a almost 60 year old pizza oven that makes tasty pizza. While all the stores maintain a decent taste and style, there is something about getting a pie from the original store that makes the experience.

For those of you in the Layhill area, Stained Glass Pub has similar Ledo style pizza which is quite tasty as well. 1/2 price on Monday and Tuesday nights.[/quote]

my future inlaw went to md and always says that. i guess i need to get up there one of these days, you know when they are moving it?

BDBohnzie 12-15-2009 10:00 AM

[quote=mlmdub130;639893]my future inlaw went to md and always says that. i guess i need to get up there one of these days, you know when they are moving it?[/quote]
[url=http://www.diamondbackonline.com/news/ledo-restaurant-s-move-downtown-becomes-official-1.436278]The Diamondback - Ledo Restaurant's move downtown becomes official[/url]
The article indicates 7 or 8 months from September, so Springtimeish I suppose.