Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Need I Say More Than "LA"? (Arrington injured again) (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/13798-need-i-say-more-than-la.html)

Darrell_Green_28 08-21-2006 09:35 PM

Need I Say More Than "LA"? (Arrington injured again)

didnt see it posted anywheres but we all knew this would continue lol

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-giants-arrington&prov=ap&type=lgns]Arrington leaves afternoon practice swollen knee - NFL - Yahoo! Sports[/url]

MightyJoeGibbs 08-21-2006 09:41 PM

Re: Need I Say More Than "l.a."?

Should go with his swollen ego, hopefully like LA's talk the Giants will not be able backup him up.

dmek25 08-21-2006 10:00 PM

arrington WAS a member if the redskins. if you get happiness because of an injury, you made need professional help

BigSKINBauer 08-21-2006 10:03 PM

lavar's story is a sad one. However, he constantly said the coaches had something against him personally. This proves that he is straight out of his mind.

MightyJoeGibbs 08-21-2006 10:25 PM

[quote=dmek25;206422]arrington WAS a member if the redskins. if you get happiness because of an injury, you made need professional help[/quote]

If that was construed out of my remark,whatever I'll go on record anytime a jackass in our division gets hurt. Honestly its not life threatening, so all that I care about is what is in between the R-edskin-S organization.

Let us remember that he is the one who broke our hearts. Any attempt to sabotage or foul up this franchise will come back to them. I do take delight in their misfortune, thats how I carry it. A swollen knee- please, should he be diagnosed for cancer I'll say a prayer. Even back when I played if oppossing teams got hurt... well better them than me or mine. This is a physical sport and a battle so if enemies fall I don't stop and cry for them I go back thinking about the next play of how to run them over. Its the nature of game.

It was his decision to stay in the conference and dont think for a second that he isnt going to get a hard on to watch the skins falter.

What type of bullshit is that, dont call me or anyone out for a comment like I initially stated. Step back.

Now that I have viewed what I said, nothing personal but you must understand. No bad love towards you but rather the principle of what was stated.

MonkManiac 08-21-2006 11:41 PM

This is Michael Barrow karma for the Giants...

STPainmaker 08-21-2006 11:45 PM

[quote=MightyJoeGibbs;206430]If that was construed out of my remark,whatever I'll go on record anytime a jackass in our division gets hurt. Honestly its not life threatening, so all that I care about is what is in between the R-edskin-S organization.

Let us remember that he is the one who broke our hearts. Any attempt to sabotage or foul up this franchise will come back to them. I do take delight in their misfortune, thats how I carry it. A swollen knee- please, should he be diagnosed for cancer I'll say a prayer. Even back when I played if oppossing teams got hurt... well better them than me or mine. This is a physical sport and a battle so if enemies fall I don't stop and cry for them I go back thinking about the next play of how to run them over. Its the nature of game.

It was his decision to stay in the conference and dont think for a second that he isnt going to get a hard on to watch the skins falter.

What type of bullshit is that, dont call me or anyone out for a comment like I initially stated. Step back.

Now that I have viewed what I said, nothing personal but you must understand. No bad love towards you but rather the principle of what was stated.[/quote]

Relax, relax. It just sounds a little callous thats all. I agree I'd rather nobody get hurt but if it happens I'd rather it be a non redskin and I'd really rather it be a non redskin inthe NFC east.

Mattyk 08-21-2006 11:49 PM

I really can't believe he's hurt (again).

He's normally such an iron (tin) man.

onebum 08-22-2006 12:31 AM

Um...its a knee

MIGHTYJOEGIBBS, i agree with you.

Because a grown man can't run as fast as he used to and won't be as good of a player against my team, I'm glad. I know, I know, call me evil. Yep, a grown man making millions that can't run as fast any more should get care and prayer, but silly me I think i'll care about sick folks, folks in bad situations, folks with problems instead...instead of the guy who had the gift of enough talent to make millions for years PLAYING a GAME that may not play it as well as he used to.

Go ahead, report me to the naughty list at the next politcal correctness meeting. The fact a GROWN MAN can't run as fast and won't be as good against my team does make me pleased, so i guess there's something wrong with me too.

Come on, this isn't like teddy bruschi after the superbowl, mark fields cancer, or a back/neck type of thing. Its a knee.

SkinEmAll 08-22-2006 12:40 AM

who is this 'Lavar Arrington' you speak of?

FRPLG 08-22-2006 12:44 AM

Yawn.

Pocket$ $traight 08-22-2006 12:49 AM

[quote=dmek25;206422]arrington WAS a member if the redskins. if you get happiness because of an injury, you made need professional help[/quote]

Well if you asked me which would make me happier:

A. Lavar healthy and crushing our skill players
B. Lavar on the sidelines with a swollen knee.

Give me answer B every day of the week and twice on Sundays (pun intended)

He is the enemy.

P.S. Danny White crumbling under Dexter still makes me smile.

That Guy 08-22-2006 03:09 AM

lavar had his moments here, but the criticism isn't undue. just cause he was once a skin doesn't make him above reproach. his injury was bad, and not surprisingly, he's still not healthy. we were lucky to get out of that contract (which would have still been terrible even if lavar was at 100% for its duration). I can't believe he and his agent though the buyout was a good idea.

dblanch66 08-22-2006 03:40 AM

[QUOTE=That Guy;206488]lavar had his moments here, but the criticism isn't undue. just cause he was once a skin doesn't make him above reproach. his injury was bad, and not surprisingly, he's still not healthy. we were lucky to get out of that contract (which would have still been terrible even if lavar was at 100% for its duration). I can't believe he and his agent though the buyout was a good idea.[/QUOTE]
THAT'S the key. We are free of that bloated contract. Would've been trouble in the upcoming years. Now we have wiggle room to keep our key guys here.

Redskins8588 08-22-2006 03:44 AM

Did Stephen Davis have the same surgery last year on his knees too?