Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Warpath vs Cowboys board weekly predictions (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=14190)

724Skinsfan 09-08-2006 08:26 AM

Re: Warpath vs Cowboys board weekly predictions

Thank you, That Guy!

D'BOYZ 09-08-2006 12:05 PM

[quote=That Guy;212872]how can washington be an upset when they're favored by 4.5 points?[/quote]

They are favor to win that's why they have 4.5 point againt's Minnesota is the underdog that's why it's the upset because I think they will win.

D'BOYZ 09-08-2006 12:07 PM

[quote=That Guy;212879]it is, but everyone is copying the first post which got it wrong.[/quote]

Yep my bad I put Washington on bold saying it was a home team but instead of putting vs Min put "at".

That Guy

your picks are recorded the only thing is your picks of yesterdays game because they where made after the game I have to ask the other players if they count them as good or as a L sen me a PM with your email so I'll send you the results each week.

D'BOYZ 09-08-2006 12:22 PM

[quote=That Guy;212877]
Washington (-4.5) at Minnesota (36)
Straight: Was
Spread: Was
Ovr/Und: Ovr
Score Was 17 Minn 10
[/quote]

That Guy the only thing I saw is that you put the prediction on ovr 36 point but when you made your prediction the score is 27 point total you want to leave it like that or change it?

o and in the SD vs Oak your scores adds up to 44 wich will be a push either add 1 or sustract 1 if you want to

D'BOYZ 09-08-2006 12:40 PM

[quote=That Guy;212878]* = total guess, they're both terrible. and if they hit 44 and the over/under is 44, that's still the over right?[/quote]

Nope is a Push and in that case it gets eliminated because al that have bet either way have it right

It's the same with a spread if lets say the same game Tenn vs NJY the line is -3 againts Tenn

If they end up Tenn 17 vs NYJ 14

this will be the result

Straight [B]Tenn[/B]
Spead [B]Push[/B]
OVR/und [B]Und[/B]

if the score ends up being Ten 24 vs NYJ 20

Straight [B]Tenn[/B]
Spead [B]Tenn[/B]
OVR/und [B]Push[/B]

That Guy 09-08-2006 12:43 PM

oh snap... no, you shouldn't count my pittsburg pick ;) no win, no loss, just blank.

I was talking to 724, cause he copied and pasted your post and left the upset of the week, but picked the favorite to win.

and i'll go ahead and switch it to SD 23, oak 17 (under), and i'll switch the skins/minn to und (my bad).

D'BOYZ 09-08-2006 01:16 PM

Ok changes made That Guy and yeah I'll go ahead and do that I'll put them blank

D'BOYZ 09-08-2006 04:45 PM

Hey anyone else wants to join we need at least 1 more to make it even players for each team