Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Redskins fans in San Antonio, TX? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/14323-redskins-fans-in-san-antonio-tx.html)

cowboykiller89 09-13-2006 06:38 PM

Redskins fans in San Antonio, TX?

I need some backup guys, I'm in hostile territory down here in South Texas surrounded by Al Qaeda, I mean Dallas Cowboy fans! We should find a place to gather if there isn't a place already. Tiffany Billiards perhaps?

duce406 09-13-2006 11:48 PM

Re: Redskins fans in San Antonio, TX?

I am a 45 year plus Redskins fan; backup may be on the way, I have plans to move from Southern California where I am surrounded by Cowboy and Raider Nations to San Antonio or Austin.

We are a Drag Racing Ministry and need to get closer to center of the country for transporting our cars.

If I move to Austin I'll meet you in SA.

cowboykiller89 09-13-2006 11:58 PM

[quote=duce406;215105]I am a 45 year plus Redskins fan; backup may be on the way, I have plans to move from Southern California where I am surrounded by Cowboy and Raider Nations to San Antonio or Austin.

We are a Drag Racing Ministry and need to get closer to center of the country for transporting our cars.

If I move to Austin I'll meet you in SA.[/quote]
Keep me updated on the move my friend, we'll definitely represent the burgundy and gold in South Texas. So you're in Southern Cal, where abouts? Don't tell me you're leaving San Diego, CA. The transition will be difficult because the weather here sucks compared to that of Southern Cal.

jbcjr14 09-14-2006 08:31 AM

I am here in Austin!!!! No Skins fans around here though!

DA FAN 09-14-2006 10:09 AM

[quote=cowboykiller89;214964]I need some backup guys, I'm in hostile territory down here in South Texas surrounded by Al Qaeda, I mean Dallas Cowboy fans! We should find a place to gather if there isn't a place already. Tiffany Billiards perhaps?[/quote]

Trader.

I'll be going to Tiffany's to get me a scalp! LOL

You can bet you're the only Skins fan in ther area.

Everyone else is a Cowboys Fan since birth!!!!!

Good Luck to you on Sunday, but I know it's not going to help! LOL

cowboykiller89 09-15-2006 08:42 PM

Trader? I live in Texas but I don't live in Dallas; San Antonio may have alot of Cowboy fans but that is because they are confused. This is neutral ground my friend; I just don't understand how these same people can hate the Dallas Mavericks so much and at the same time suck up to the Dallas Cowboys, it's very sickening!! A rival city is just that, no matter what sport!!! F@#k the Cowboys and the Mavericks!!!!

saskin 09-15-2006 09:05 PM

hey, I'm from S.A. There's actually a suprisingly good amount of 'Skins fans down here. I dno if it's just my luck or what but I see some every now and then.

bunnyjones 10-02-2006 02:53 PM

[QUOTE=jbcjr14;215141]I am here in Austin!!!! No Skins fans around here though![/QUOTE]

Let me know where you're headed to watch the games in Austin. Id love to get some Skins fans to meet up!